Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from ogam:
Wow there is another tab, but I meant I probably sent the message to the wrong account xD. That's neat another place to look at now.

If there is extra time I can show off a disco dancing crab.

In http://www.twitch.tv/settings/security you can turn off this great new "feature" by checking Opt Out of Message Filtering.
Disco dancing crab sounds great, especially since there is a good chance to be ahead of schedule at that point.
Dapper as fuck.
Quote from Lawyer Dog:
In http://www.twitch.tv/settings/security you can turn off this great new "feature" by checking Opt Out of Message Filtering.
Disco dancing crab sounds great, especially since there is a good chance to be ahead of schedule at that point.

Good lord thank you for this.  I keep not seeing things for days because of filtering!
You can still add a donation incentive for me Cheesy
I play games, wanna fight about it?
Vega4993 Here, I cant wait to play! All scheduled games are fine with me; I can definitely do them.
Dapper as fuck.
I'm super excited as well.  Been killing my RR times lately.  Any% PB is now 10:27, 100% is 13:31 Smiley
Edit history:
Zephyrz: 2014-08-04 11:54:34 am
I unfortunately am going to have to drop out. My work schedule has become chaotic this weekend due to a new shift being created and people already having the weekend requested off.

Thankfully my run was only 5 minutes and shouldn't effect to much. Good luck on the marathon!

Edit: I know it is short notice, but I just found out last night.
Quote from Vega4993:
Vega4993 Here, I cant wait to play! All scheduled games are fine with me; I can definitely do them.

All right, thank you!

Quote from Zephyrz:
I unfortunately am going to have to drop out. My work schedule has become chaotic this weekend due to a new shift being created and people already having the weekend requested off.

Thankfully my run was only 5 minutes and shouldn't effect to much. Good luck on the marathon!

Edit: I know it is short notice, but I just found out last night.

All right, if you change your mind let us know, a 5 minute run would be easy to pop back in.
Edit history:
OtakuSRL: 2014-08-05 02:12:06 am
< ^ > < ^ >
I'm incredibly late and I don't mean to be rude, but I'm curious if there's any more space towards the end of the marathon? Estimate would be around 1:40:XX.XX. If not, no big deal! Not trying to *absolutely* squeeze a run in. If it's too much of a hassle, it's fine! Smiley
Quote from OtakuSRL:
I'm incredibly late and I don't mean to be rude, but I'm curious if there's any more space towards the end of the marathon? Estimate would be around 1:40:XX.XX. If not, no big deal! Not trying to *absolutely* squeeze a run in. If it's too much of a hassle, it's fine! Smiley

We want to avoid going over 96 hours because of also requiring 3 artists and a restreamer during the whole marathon. If I don't get a response from Bl00dyBizkitz soon we will need to get replacements for that part of the schedule, however, and if you submit a run we can consider it for the spot. Submitting through the form here is best to keep everything organized: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XJB4BL5HHZXUWUclhCeAHE298nZbJutOODvAP-tZst0/viewform
< ^ > < ^ >
Alright. I absolutely can't be scheduled for the 11th, so if something crazy happens and it comes to that, just count me out, sorry. Smiley I can make the 10th though (his spot), so I'll go ahead and submit my game, soon! Cheesy
< ^ > < ^ >
Just a note, I submitted it earlier today. Smiley
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-08-06 05:01:32 am
Quote from OtakuSRL:

All right, we'll let you know if we get confirmation from Bl00dyBizkitz one way or the other.

Edit: Bl00dyBizkitz confirmed, so unless we have someone drop out your run will remain unscheduled for now.
Tracker is up but not ready yet, we need WildAid to get back to us again before we let anyone near the Donate button.
What we do have ready is shirts, however! http://teespring.com/Seamergency2014#pid=7&cid=2255
More styles and colors are available under "Additional Styles:"
Ok so it starts toomorow are we gonna any sort of Skype Group or anything to contact each other and stuff?
Quote from SmashMastr98:
Ok so it starts toomorow are we gonna any sort of Skype Group or anything to contact each other and stuff?

As I said in the e-mails/twitch messages, the best place to be is the IRC channel. If you do not understand IRC, this is one of the web clients you can use: http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org
Just enter a username and the channel (make sure you remember the #) from the e-mail/twitch messages, and you're good to go.
Quote from Lawyer Dog:
Quote from SmashMastr98:

As I said in the e-mails/twitch messages, the best place to be is the IRC channel. If you do not understand IRC, this is one of the web clients you can use: http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org
Just enter a username and the channel (make sure you remember the #) from the e-mail/twitch messages, and you're good to go.

Hey could twitch message me the info for the IRC I never got a message for it in my Inbox
< ^ > < ^ >
Quote from Lawyer Dog:
Quote from OtakuSRL:

All right, we'll let you know if we get confirmation from Bl00dyBizkitz one way or the other.

Edit: Bl00dyBizkitz confirmed, so unless we have someone drop out your run will remain unscheduled for now.

Sure, man. Haha. Smiley

No worries!
Quote from SmashMastr98:
Quote from Lawyer Dog:
Quote from SmashMastr98:

Hey could twitch message me the info for the IRC I never got a message for it in my Inbox

When people gave me e-mails I opted for e-mailing them because of Twitch putting things in the "Other" tab, I sent you a twitch message now.
When is icemergency so we can save the polar bears?
Dapper as fuck.
I just wanted to say even though I was super nervous and rambled my whole run, I had a good time and look forward to next year.  Maybe then I'll have more than 1 game I can offer. Smiley

Also I wanted to give a huge shout out to the artists (though I am guessing they don't frequent this site).  They did some amazing work, and I'm super happy with the Picnic.exe picture I requested.
Quote from philosoraptor42:
I just wanted to say even though I was super nervous and rambled my whole run, I had a good time and look forward to next year.  Maybe then I'll have more than 1 game I can offer. Smiley

Also I wanted to give a huge shout out to the artists (though I am guessing they don't frequent this site).  They did some amazing work, and I'm super happy with the Picnic.exe picture I requested.

Most of them do not frequent the forums, but I can relay the message to them!

I want to thank all the runners for helping out! We had a ton of great runs. Any specifics on Seamergency 2015 are unknown at this point, but when we know more they will be posted to the twitter: https://twitter.com/seamergency
Totally Radical Awesome Game
I had a lot of fun this year doing the marathon.
Thanks to all the organisers and artists and runners and all that jazz. Seamergency is one of the more enjoyable online marathons I've done.
Also, oh my goodness my picture turned out amazing Smiley
How much money did this raise?
$4533.70 + whatever comes in from t-shirt sales.  Honestly better than I expected after shifting the time back to august to not overlap with other marathons this summer and coming right on the heels of the twitch drama.  A rousing success in my book!

Thanks to everyone who did a run, donated, or even just watched!  The whole thing was a blast, and I'm glad that the folks who donated enjoyed their pictures (since I'm pretty sure I drew both of the ones mentioned in the thread so far =V)
This was a really fun marathon. I'm really glad I could participate and help out!

Big shoutout to everyone who helped make this happen.