Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
So there's no need for me to create a hitbox account, then?
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-07 03:33:26 pm
Quote from icantpronouncethis:
So there's no need for me to create a hitbox account, then?

Correct.

Edit: To try and avoid needing to switch people around more than necessary I'm going to hold off a bit on slotting people into Monday until some more runs are submitted.
Dixie Kong Fan Club
Schedule is not finalized correct? I submitted and would love to help, I'm just strapped by work on the weekdays.
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-08 06:02:12 pm
Quote from Supreme:
Schedule is not finalized correct? I submitted and would love to help, I'm just strapped by work on the weekdays.

Yeah, the schedule is not final yet, but ideally the times that are confirmed will stay as they are unless they really need to change. I will be checking out the videos for the more recent submissions and scheduling more runs within the next couple days.
I'm good for my time on the schedule.
So my game is a game that doesn't really have much to say so good thing it is short and I guess let's all have a blast in the chat.
I have some donation incentives for my games. Where should I pitch them?
Quote from Kefka14:
I have some donation incentives for my games. Where should I pitch them?

Messaging the Seamergency Twitch account is best, but just posting here works too.
Edit history:
Kefka14: 2014-07-10 04:19:12 am
Kefka14: 2014-07-10 04:18:33 am
I'll post here for now. Here are the donation incentives for my games. Obviously the amounts for the Kirby ones are up to the organizers as well as if they are accepted at all or not.

Kirby 64 - Make Kirby Moonwalk, Incentive for me to play trombone over the credits theme (I'm good)
Chameleon Twist - Character Color choice bid war (Blue,Green,Pink or Orange)
Powerpuff Girls - Bid war for Bubbles, Blossom or Buttercup
WCW/nWo Revenge - Wrestler Name
i just saw the schedule so far, times look good. confirmed. i'm sad i didn't submit one for game for saturday.  i guess if mickey mousecapade had a donation incentive, it would be, famicom vs us version. different look for game enemies, starts off with less energy at start but gains it with each passing stage, etc.
Have a donation incentive for the special stage in "Nezumi Man".
DK + Mario Kart 8 = <3
donation incentive for Mario Kart 8 is "Character Choice"

i can do it with every character
Donation Incentives for Oracles:

Filename (5 letters)
bid war for Animal Choice (Ricky the Kangaroo, Moosh the Bear, or Dimitri the Dodongo)
bid war for Fight/Skip Veran (final boss of Ages) - I can either reset before the fight (fastest and what is done normally), fight veran (and show off the glitched ring box) or have veran kill herself (by going oob)
Schedule seems really full but I submitted Shantae if any time needs to be filled or a run is dropped.
Hey I submitted a game pretty much entirely as back up. Stay based Sharks!
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Just officially confirming that you guys can use our tracker. Send me a PM on August 3rd (right after ESA) to set it up.
I play games, wanna fight about it?
Submitted a few games for ya Cheesy sounds like an awesome fun time I'll be having showing people what I got while helping for the cause.
submitted a couple i know its late but id love to help Cheesy
Quote from Cool Matty:
Just officially confirming that you guys can use our tracker. Send me a PM on August 3rd (right after ESA) to set it up.

Awesome, thank you!

Schedule is getting pretty close to complete, still have to check out some of the recent submissions.
Back-up runs are definitely appreciated in case any runs drops out or we just get too ahead of schedule.
Totally Radical Awesome Game
I am the king of backup runs.
I somehow ended up with 5 games last year despite only submitting one.
Feel free to let me know if you have any unexpected drops. (I don't actually want to run 5 games though)
So I got a question. The marathon is in less than a month. Curious when will the official schedule will be up?
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-23 07:37:59 am
Quote from icantpronouncethis:
So I got a question. The marathon is in less than a month. Curious when will the official schedule will be up?

You can pretty much consider how the schedule is now to be the official schedule, I don't intend to move any runs that confirmed their time unless I have to because of something that comes up. I'll have time today to schedule more runs, and I'll be sending out the hitbox stream keys and Mumble info.

Also if anyone has alternative ways to contact runners that haven't confirmed their time works I would appreciate if you could ask them to confirm, Twitch's new "feature" of the Other tab resulted in a lot of people not getting notified of the messages from the Seamergency account. I made sure everyone that gave possible times were slotted in that time, but I would like to be 100% sure.
No, the OTHER Marvel!
Not to be that guy, but something came up.  Could Battle Clash be pushed back to before 12:00pm EST on Friday?  I'm making a cross-state trip Friday afternoon due to shenanigans.
I mentioned it in the submission form, but if you want you can add a donation incentive for Dive: The Medes Island Secret to be ran on Hard mode. I'm confident now that I can complete Hard mode within the 45:00 time frame I originally gave instead of the additional time I mentioned previously.
Quote from SCXCR:
Not to be that guy, but something came up.  Could Battle Clash be pushed back to before 12:00pm EST on Friday?  I'm making a cross-state trip Friday afternoon due to shenanigans.

All right, it has been moved to 10:20AM on Friday.

Quote from MaturedSinner:
I mentioned it in the submission form, but if you want you can add a donation incentive for Dive: The Medes Island Secret to be ran on Hard mode. I'm confident now that I can complete Hard mode within the 45:00 time frame I originally gave instead of the additional time I mentioned previously.

Done, I had forgotten to put that in there, thanks for mentioning it.