Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I can throw in a Transistor run if you'd like. 50 minutes. What's another run on top of the four I already have? Wink
Totally Radical Awesome Game
I can offer Floating Runner, which would take ~20 minutes. If that's too long, I can offer Pocket Monster II, which would take about 5-ish.
I can offer my Agent Under Fire run i sent you a link with what quality i would have via twitch PM's maybe you didnt see it? that quality would be the same for Agent Under Fire and it fits the time perfectly 1:00:00 Estimate
I'm derusting Donkey Kong Land (Any% with 40 minute estimate) for another marathon and I'll offer it only IF you guys need it. I'd much rather you go through other people that offered before I even become a thought as to whether or not to include this.
After practicing my Oracle run, I'm expecting it to be in the 4:20-4:30 range if not lower (haven't had the time to put both games together, but I've practiced each game individually). If I do end up with that kind of time and assuming I'm not completely dead, I could probably throw in a quick run of DuckTales NES or DuckTales 2 (10 or 15 minutes, respectively).
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-31 10:50:21 pm
Transistor, Floating Runner, Pocket Monster II, and Agent Under Fire are all on the schedule now. Please confirm that the times will work for you!
I'm all good.
well I get my mic finally for the commentary of my game in this marathon but I have to mention my english and pronunciation are bad but I'll try to comment my run.
Totally Radical Awesome Game
That looks good for me
I can throw in Animal Crossing All Debts and/or Pokemon Gold/Silver Any% if needed, the first taking about 50 minutes and the latter taking 70.
Look at my profile pic
I sent in a THUG 2 Any% Easy run, and it should take 30 minutes at max. It depends on If you want a Tony Hawk Run fro Seamergency 2.
Please make sure to check your Twitch messages/e-mail/etc! Messages from Seamergency are likely to end up in the Other tab on Twitch if you haven't opted out of it. Confirm your runs if you haven't yet! I am still waiting on confirmation from Sebrings_, Vega4993, foehn_ix, Bl00dyBizkitz, and mrOgam. If I don't hear from you in the next couple days I am going to have to assume you're not going to be able to do your run and will have to replace it.

With our schedule basically full we might not be able to fit in any more runs, but if we get ahead of schedule or any runs drop out new run submissions could get slotted in.
Hmm might have sent the message to the wrong twitch account, but time is still good for me :).
Hello I am Nacho (foehn_ix) and I am confirming my time slot for Seamergency, sorry about the delay I am bad at checking stuff online.
i'm a GOD
Is there anyway I can change the Serious Sam Double D XXL run into a race with www.twitch.tv/damagak

He's the only other runner and we have similar times. He already agreed to do it.
All right, I'll update the schedule once I am home for the confirmations. I would say for Serious Sam it would be better to not have it as a race, but bringing along co-commentators is always welcome. We want to avoid more than a couple short races of 4:3 games since it takes away from the art streams with how much room they take up.
I'm pretty I'm confirmed but just in case. Plus I didn't get any messages from Twitch or E-mail.
Quote from ogam:
Hmm might have sent the message to the wrong twitch account, but time is still good for me :).

The messages are likely in the Other tab on Twitch, I double checked and you were sent a message.
Quote from icantpronouncethis:
I'm pretty I'm confirmed but just in case. Plus I didn't get any messages from Twitch or E-mail.

When I was given an e-mail address I generally opted to try that first before moving onto sending a twitch message if I didn't get a confirmation, you were definitely sent e-mails.

I will also send the important info in SDA PMs to you two.
yep definitely check the "other" tab in twitch messages i missed both of them from lawyer dog it might even be worth it to resend them since they dont go through sometimes on twitch.
ive got some short backup games aswell aslong as im in irc i should be good to do them
Does the marathon have a set preference for how to stream GBA games? They aren't 4:3 but rather 3:2, but I can  stream my GBA game (stafy) in 4:3 if it would be simpler.
Quote from Orcastraw:
Does the marathon have a set preference for how to stream GBA games? They aren't 4:3 but rather 3:2, but I can  stream my GBA game (stafy) in 4:3 if it would be simpler.

Either will work.
Want to suggest a donation incentive for You Are Empty. OOB/glitch showcase. With this also change the estimate to 1:15:00 for the sake of schedule.
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-08-04 06:59:44 am
Lawyer Dog: 2014-08-04 06:58:30 am
Quote from Tezur0:
Want to suggest a donation incentive for You Are Empty. OOB/glitch showcase. With this also change the estimate to 1:15:00 for the sake of schedule.

I would say if we're ahead of schedule you can just do the OOB/glitch showcase, there is not room to increase the estimate for making it a donation incentive.

Also, if anyone scheduled somehow did not receive their message about the Hitbox info please let me know and I'll send it in an SDA pm or a preferred way of contact you give.
I bet I did recieve that one but can't find. Can you send it to me?
Edit history:
ogam: 2014-08-04 07:28:57 am
ogam: 2014-08-04 07:28:05 am
Wow there is another tab, but I meant I probably sent the message to the wrong account xD. That's neat another place to look at now.

If there is extra time I can show off a disco dancing crab.