Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I sent a message on twitch, but just in case, my schedule changed and I can't do Friday for my run anymore, but now I can do anytime Monday in addition to Sunday.
Schedule so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_qt4j1p5JCdE15c2JmUkJnY2pYYTRvN3dOT3lyNFE&usp=gmail#gid=0
I tried to make sure everyone got a time that worked for them, but if you can't make your time just reply to the e-mail, send a twitch message to Seamergency, PM me here, or just post in the thread with what time you would be able to do.
I'll be sending out Twitch messages with the schedule to people tomorrow too, but I have to head to work for now.
i'm a GOD
Looking good :3
Is there any way I could get A Boy and His Blob moved up ~20-30 minutes? That's cutting it a little closer than I'd like to my work schedule.
Quote from Zephyrz:
Is there any way I could get A Boy and His Blob moved up ~20-30 minutes? That's cutting it a little closer than I'd like to my work schedule.

Yeah, that is no problem.  It is tentatively moved up 30 minutes, may change a little bit when an actual run is slotted in.
Dapper as fuck.
I wish I could run anything else well enough to help you plug some of those holes.  Only other thing I can do is Mario 64 16 star and I'm still not great at it. hahah.  Sad  Maybe next year I can run a few things for you.
Thanks a lot!
DK + Mario Kart 8 = <3
Mario Kart 8 is 11:20 PM, it is 5:20 AM my time, this would be hard for me

can we change this a little bit earlier or later ? like 1 AM or 2 AM, this would be 7 AM or 8 AM my time Smiley

but friday is okay for me
I submitted a couple more speedruns to help out if needed. As I said in my twitch message, I can go anywhere on the schedule but the best time frame for me is between 4 am - 10 am EST.
Totally Radical Awesome Game
My time slot looks good. Should be fun.
My time slot looks good. Smiley
No, the OTHER Marvel!
Looks good to me!
This schedule look nice and good for me I think I will submit at least one or two more games for the marathon if is possible still submit.
This sounds good for me i'll just have to take off from work that day if I can't get off for that time I'll let yall know. btw is there gonna be a skype group for all the runners so we can plan everything out properly?
Also is there a Banner image for any of us to put on our streams to let people know about the Marathon?
Edit history:
letterswords: 2014-07-02 11:37:05 pm
twitch.tv/letterswords
I might have to pull out of one of my two runs, I'll have to see what my schedule works out to be like. I guess preferably if Mass Effect could be sometime later in the day, that would be best, but if there isn't room or whatever, just leave it there for now.
Time is good.
Good for me aswell
I am interested in submitting a run, but can i have more info about hitbox? iIt's the first time hearing about it
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-03 07:12:35 am
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-03 07:11:12 am
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-03 07:10:50 am
Lawyer Dog: 2014-07-03 07:09:41 am
Quote from Ecko65:
Mario Kart 8 is 11:20 PM, it is 5:20 AM my time, this would be hard for me

can we change this a little bit earlier or later ? like 1 AM or 2 AM, this would be 7 AM or 8 AM my time Smiley

but friday is okay for me

Changed to 1:10 AM.

Quote from SmashMastr98:
This sounds good for me i'll just have to take off from work that day if I can't get off for that time I'll let yall know. btw is there gonna be a skype group for all the runners so we can plan everything out properly?

I would prefer using the #sharksavers irc channel on irc.rizon.net from the first post over a Skype group because of it being a lot more convenient.
Quote from SmashMastr98:
Also is there a Banner image for any of us to put on our streams to let people know about the Marathon?

There is not a banner image made specifically for it at this time, but we'll get one made. I assume you mean one that will fit on the Twitch profile panels?

Quote from vlack2294:
This schedule look nice and good for me I think I will submit at least one or two more games for the marathon if is possible still submit.

Submitting is still open with the same form.
Quote from letterswords:
I might have to pull out of one of my two runs, I'll have to see what my schedule works out to be like. I guess preferably if Mass Effect could be sometime later in the day, that would be best, but if there isn't room or whatever, just leave it there for now.

How much later in the day would work best?
Quote from icantpronouncethis:
I am interested in submitting a run, but can i have more info about hitbox? iIt's the first time hearing about it

Hitbox is a streaming site like Twitch, but it still uses RTMP streaming so the delay is low like old Twitch's was.
twitch.tv/letterswords
I guess like night-time EST, so maybe like any time 7 PM or later EST.
Will the format of the streams be similar to the ones you have on your youtube link? I'm just curious if I need to re-organize the stream on my side before going live.
Quote from icantpronouncethis:
Will the format of the streams be similar to the ones you have on your youtube link? I'm just curious if I need to re-organize the stream on my side before going live.

All you will need to do on your side is stream the game to one of the Hitbox channels we set up. Once it's a bit closer to the marathon with everyone confirmed I'll send out the stream keys and mumble info. The format will be done by the restreamers, and isn't totally decided on yet, but will likely be like *GDQs but with art streams taking the place of the couch cam.
Talk to the Hand
So if I understand correctly, we'll be streaming on Hitbox, any commentators will be watching the Hitbox stream, then the Hitbox stream will be re-streamed to Twitch? I get the low delay thing, but if the commentators aren't watching on Hitbox, I would think that would defeat the purpose.
Quote from Emptyeye:
So if I understand correctly, we'll be streaming on Hitbox, any commentators will be watching the Hitbox stream, then the Hitbox stream will be re-streamed to Twitch? I get the low delay thing, but if the commentators aren't watching on Hitbox, I would think that would defeat the purpose.

Yeah, anyone in the Mumble will be watching the Hitbox streams to get the low delay.