Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 7 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Waiting hurts my soul...
If anyone finds a TurboDuo System for $200 or less, I'd like to get it (if it's a little more, then I'll consider it). Must come with a/v cables and power cord. CD player and HUcard reader must work. Controller is not necessary, but a bonus.

Here are some other games/systems I'm looking for as soon as possible, in order of preference:

$20 - Sega Master System (must come with a/v or rf cable [prefer a/v], power, and at least 1 controller)
$2 - Miracle Warriors (SMS)
$3 - Ultima: Exodus (NES)
$1 - Hydlide (NES)
$10 - Little Ninja Brothers (NES)
$3 - Super Hydlide
$5 - Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday

Add $1 for instructions, and I can go a little higher if you find multiple copies that offset individual shipping. Thanks everyone. I'll update on Sunday if I find any of this myself.
Edit history:
Youkai: 2012-01-26 04:24:52 pm
Youkai: 2012-01-26 03:54:25 pm
Don't know what to speedrun :(
Updated again. Game store here has SMS for $50, didn't bother asking about the cables. Going to leave it on the list for other people who might run across it. The games they have are more expensive than your prices so I didn't ask them to hold them. If you decide you want them I can go pick em up.

Code:
GAME					SYSTEM		PRICE		MAX		FOR
Ultima: Exodus				NES		10		3		ZenicReverie
Hydlide					NES		5		1		ZenicReverie
Little Ninja Brothers			NES				10		ZenicReverie
Sparkster				SNES						Heidrage, ButtersBB
Demon's Crest				SNES						IkomaSoji
Breath of Fire (1 and 2)		SNES						IkomaSoji
Lost Vikings 2				SNES						IkomaSoji
Miracle Warriors			Sega MS				2		ZenicReverie
Rock n Roll Racing			Genisis						Naegleria
Super Hydlide				Genisis		10		3		ZenicReverie
Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday	Genisis				5		ZenicReverie
Kolibri					32x						Naegleria
Spiderman Web of Fire			32x						Naegleria
Space Harrier				32x						Naegleria
Knuckles' Chaotix			32x						Naegleria
Jumping Flash				PS1						MechaRichter
Kings Field				PS1		13 (long box)			Khaos4wood
Kings Field II				PS1						Khaos4wood

SYSTEM
Sega Master System (must come with a/v or rf cable [prefer a/v], power, and at least 1 controller) - ZenicReverie - $20
TurboDuo System (Must come with a/v cables and power cord. CD player and HUcard reader must work. Controller is not necessary, but a bonus.) - ZenicReverie - $200
Waiting hurts my soul...
Don't forget the TurboDuo as well.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get a SMS for $50 including shipping online, so I'm hoping for better.

$3 - Super Hydlide (Genesis)
$5 - Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday (Genesis)

Thanks! I won't be making it to SGDC.
Updated the chart. They had Super Hydlide but it's more than you wanted to pay. Should I remove the games that are more than you want to pay?
Waiting hurts my soul...
yeah, that's fine, most likely going to get them local or ebay. Seems cheaper for these at least.
Balls jerky
the problem with the master system is its going to cost a bit to ship no matter what. They sell for around $40 locally (or $60 at one store) so unless I see one at a garage sale, I'll be of no use. And thus is the reason buying online sucks sometimes.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Yeah, I'm expecting to pay about $13 shipping for a console (most fit in the priority medium flat rate box). I know these prices are below 'retail', but I'm hoping someone finds a deal that beats ebay prices. My local shop has them listed at $30, but last time I saw one there was a couple years ago.
Balls jerky
True that the master system doesn't pop up too often. I've only ever seen two at my local store.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Alright, go ahead and remove all the NES and Genesis games currently up. I've gotten them all.

Please add Dragon Crystal (SMS) -- No price limit because I don't really know what a good price for it is. I'm hoping no more than $20 complete or $10 cart only. Please ask before you buy unless it's under those prices.
Also, add Faria (NES) - $25 if complete, otherwise $20

Thanks again to all those keeping an eye out.
Totally rad
I'm quite interested in an NTSC Master System 1 (because some games are just unbearable on my PAL one and wouldn't make for great speed runs). Would it be possible for anyone to ship it to Europe (Netherlands) as well, and if so, how much would that roughly cost (in total)?
Willing to teach you the impossible
please add Crystalis for NES and/or GBC. I am kinda interested in both but depending on when they pop up in here will determine if I get both or not (I am kinda going on a buying spree)
Waiting hurts my soul...
I've determined that Dragon Crystal (SMS) was probably never released in the US, so you can remove that.

I'm looking for the following now though, prices are for game + manual:
Faery Tale Adventure (Genesis) - $10
Warsong (Genesis) - $20
Wizardry II: Knight of Diamonds (NES) - $10
Sword of Hope (Game Boy) - $5
Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun (Genesis) - $5

If these are found at a higher price, I may consider it. Thank you!
I'll check in on the updated list tomorrow.

AdamAK my zip code is 97006, Beaverton OR. I'm pretty sure the USPS will ship to Europe and that would probably be the cheapest way to send it. Feel free to hit their website and get a shipment estimate from my location to yours.
Here is the updated list. Let me know if your game is missing.

Code:
Faria					NES				25/20		ZenicReverie
Crystalis				NES						Heidrage
Wizardry II: Knights of Diamonds	NES				10		ZenicReverie
Sword of Hope				Game Boy			5		ZenicReverie
Crystalis				GameBoyColor					Heidrage
Faery Tale Adventure			Genisis				10		ZenicReverie
Warsong					Genisis				20		ZenicReverie
Dun. & Drag.: Warriors Eternal Sun	Genisis		11		5		ZenicReverie
Knuckles' Chaotix			32x						Naegleria
Kings Field				PS1						Khaos4wood

SYSTEM
TurboDuo System (Must come with a/v cables and power cord. CD player and HUcard reader must work. Controller is not necessary, but a bonus.) - ZenicReverie - $200

ZenicReverie, I removed SMS from the list. They have it but it's $50 which is more than double your price. Also D&D: Warriors of the Eternal Sun is double your price but he says it's with Cart/Box/Manual. Or at least Cart/Box. Do you want it?
Totally rad
Alas, the shipment costs would be /at least/ $50, which is a bit absurd, in my opinion. If you run into a cheap SMS (less than $50, that is) I'd still like to buy it, if possible.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I know you already PM'ed me, but I'm passing on Eternal Sun at the moment. Thanks.
I own Knuckles' Chaotix now, so g'head and remove that from the list.
Ok zenic. I'll remove that from the list then since I don't think their prices change. Also removed Knuckles. Thanks' for letting me know Naelgeria.

Code:
Faria					NES				25/20		ZenicReverie
Crystalis				NES						Heidrage
Wizardry II: Knights of Diamonds	NES				10		ZenicReverie
Sword of Hope				Game Boy			5		ZenicReverie
Crystalis				GameBoyColor					Heidrage
Faery Tale Adventure			Genisis				10		ZenicReverie
Warsong					Genisis				20		ZenicReverie
Kings Field				PS1						Khaos4wood

SYSTEM
Thanks for looking so often. Thanks to all who look out for everyone in this thread!!
Waiting hurts my soul...
You can remove Faery Tale Adventure as well. I picked up both that and D&D Warriors for 21 including shipping, both complete.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm going to the local store tomorrow. Please let me know if any of the prices listed look good, and I'll check to see if they have the game. (please add 9% for taxes) Shipping is probably 2 or 3 with confirmation. Most low prices will mean they don't have it. Also, let me know any stipulations such as label damage, disc scratches, box, or instructions. Sorry for the short notice. Here's the list of games from the current list for easy reference guys:

Quote from Youkai:
4 - Crystalis (NES)
7 - Crystalis (GameBoyColor)
16 - Sparkster
12 - Demon's Crest
26 - Breath of Fire (SNES)
24 - Breath of Fire 2 (SNES)
29 - Lost Vikings 2 (SNES)
29 - Rock n Roll Racing
16 - Kolibri
(39 or 89 w/ box + instr) Spiderman Web of Fire
12 - Space Harrier
14 - Jumping Flash
16 - Kings Field
12 - Kings Field II

If you want to look up other games, they list their prices here: gamedude.com
I could care less about the label, box , or anything else. The connector pins bus all be there and the card must look decent  (I had a guy try to sell me a Contra cart that was missing over half the pins...), and see if there is any rattling in the cart. If it is just the card moving that is ok with me.

Either/both of the Crystalis could you please pick up if available as well as Sparkster.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Sorry Heirdrage, no luck. Funny story though, at the same time I was asking for Sparkster and looking for other games around SNES when three other people came up within that 10 minutes to ask if they had Sparkster.

Khaos4wood. They had King's Field 1 and 2 both with manual, case, and disc with no visible scratches, so I picked them up. Let me know if you can do $35 shipped for both. I also have the item/monster sheet for KF 2, which I could add in for an addition $5. Actually, I still need to find time to test them, but I'm sure they'll work. There's some impression marks on the front cover of KF1, and the top of the label has lost its adhesive. I can look at my other copy if you care about that stuff since I really don't. I'd have to dig it out though.

@Youkai: You can remove all my games from the list except Faria, which you can up to instructions only for $50. I don't want to get it without instructions now. I don't care about a box.
just wondering if this thread is up to date? i'm gonna spend next week friday travelling around west michigan (exciting) to check out a bunch of used game shops. i was gonna keep an eye out for whatever's been listed in this thread, but as it's been a few months since there's been any updates i don't know if it's still relevant.

anyway, just give a shout out in this thread or in a pm on irc (should be sonikku on there) or something if there's any games that you guys are looking for and a rough price you're willing to spend and i'll pick them up if i see them.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2012-06-06 04:45:23 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm not really in the market for buying anything, so I'm lowballing here:

TurboDuo w/ working CD and Hucard, power cord, controller, and a/v $200
Faria (NES) $20 (or $25 w/ instructions) (found a scan of the instructions, so I'm less willing to pay so much for it)
Starflight (Genesis) $15 (must be complete - box, manual, map)
Might & Magic (NES) $25 (must have instructions, I'm not sure if there's a map, but add $5 if there is)

This is also my current list of games I'm looking for, Youkai if you're still updating the list.

Khaos4wood: I still happen to have KF1 and 2 because I've been too lazy to put anything on ebay, but I'll probably be listing things at the end of the month, which means it's gone by then.

Lastly, July 4th is another sale time for my local game store, I'll post again when they actually announce what their sale is.