Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Waiting hurts my soul...
Did someone else want Mega Man 7 YoukaiDragoon? Unless I'm mistaken I think that was Heidman's request and he's already received one (unless he wants another).
Oh not sure. Did I miss someone asking me to remove it?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Maybe I'm assuming too much, but I only see Heidman asking for it and I just sent one to him recently. I'd wait for him to say keep it on or not.
:(
Quote from ZenicReverie:
I have an extra manual for King's Field 1 long box if you end up getting a copy without the instructions. Cheesy

That would be awesome Smiley

If either one of you finds it, I'll prolly buy it if its around $10
I decided to do some looking around today and discovered that I, too, have an old games store less than 2 blocks from my house. I went in today and bought a SNES and Super Metroid and Link to the Past for a total of $80, which is cheaper than amazon if you factor in shipping costs and the fact that there's no wait (for me, at least). I also noticed that they had a huge stock of some games that I've seen mentioned here, most notably multiple copies of Castlevania 2 and 3 and Megaman 3 and 4. I'll be going back next payday to build up my collection a bit more, if anyone has any games they'd like me to look for just ask.
Willing to teach you the impossible
*(NES) Joe and Mac
*(SNES) Sparkster
Edit history:
YoukaiDragoon: 2011-07-30 11:30:33 pm
YoukaiDragoon: 2011-07-30 11:30:19 pm
Here is the list Khaos. If just check for all of them and if they have them ask for prices. There isn't any reason you can't keep an eye out for them too. I'm sure whoever wants the games won't complain if they come from you instead of me.
Code:
GAME					SYSTEM		PRICE
Joe and Mac				NES		X
Mega Man 7				SNES		X
Sparkster				SNES		X
Magic The Gathering: Battlemage		PS1		X
Jumping Flash				PS1		X
Um Jammer Lammy				PS1		X
Kings Field				PS1		X
Kings Field II				PS1		X
Balls jerky
I go to my local store at least once a week so I guess I can take orders for people if I find the games. I'd much prefer if you guys give me a spending limit so I don't have to keep going back and forth. This also ensures that you get the game since I've gone back one day later only to find somebody bought the game I wanted.
Edit history:
Edenal: 2011-08-07 10:22:52 am
Hockey enthusiast
Nevermind! Smiley

Stuff purchased!
No real spending limit for me. Just have a common sense of the games worth. Like I am not gunna pay +$40 for Joe and mac like they want on e-bay...
Balls jerky
I've never heard of the game so... Pretty sure I've also never seen it there. They had Earthbound and MMX3 listed at $35 so their price scale is totally whack sometimes.
Haters gonna hate
You know what? I saw Um Jammer Lammy in a game store when I was out of town for about $8, but I forgot someone was interested in it.

If it's still there next time I go, I'll pick it up.
Edit history:
YoukaiDragoon: 2011-08-10 01:30:53 pm
YoukaiDragoon: 2011-08-10 01:30:01 pm
The game store I'm at has splatterhouse on the nes. Aparently a rom chip swap of the famicom version with 72 pins so it plays on regular NES. Not sure if that would be legal for SDA

They also have a sealed um jammer for $10
And disc only, kings field 1 for $8

Let me know quick they will hold them through tomorrow (Thursday)
Would be interested in kings field if it had the case =/
Khaos you are the one that wanted Kings Field? Should I pass on it then?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Yes, he wanted King's Field 1 (I already got a copy), but we both want King's Field 2.
Yeah pass on it since it's sans box.  The game is super expensive on amazon and $8 is a steal, but its not worthy of collecting without a case =/
Balls jerky
Quote from Heidrage:
No real spending limit for me. Just have a common sense of the games worth. Like I am not gunna pay +$40 for Joe and mac like they want on e-bay...

NES joe and mac is worth $9 on ebay dude
http://cgi.ebay.com/NES-Nintendo-Game-JOE-MAC-Classic-Caveman-Ninja-RARE-/230622888460?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item35b232020c

alternately you can buy it with complete for less than half of $40
http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-MAC-Nintendo-NES-Complete-CIB-/380361003974?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item588f4853c6
Just picked this up, thanks for the links
What did you pick up? Anything I can remove from the list?
Just checked. Here is the list. Let me know if you have anything to add to it.

Code:
GAME					SYSTEM		PRICE
Joe and Mac				NES		X
Mega Man 7				SNES		X
Sparkster				SNES		X
Magic The Gathering: Battlemage		PS1		X
Jumping Flash				PS1		X
Um Jammer Lammy				PS1		$10 (new sealed)
Kings Field				PS1		X
Kings Field II				PS1		X
Edit history:
IkomaSoji: 2011-09-16 12:55:28 pm
IkomaSoji: 2011-09-16 12:47:57 pm
Jump, Gypsy, Jump!
Could either of you check prices and availability on Super Mario RPG and Demon's Crest? Also I frequent four stores here in my hometown that carry old games and I can check for some for people too if it's helpful. I'll look at this one for the current listed stuff right now and edit with an update in a bit.

Edit: Zenic, they have a copy of King's field 2 for $8. It has case and book. I'll probably pick it up and then return it if you don't want it, unless I can get them to hold it.

The only other ps1 game from the list they had was um jammer with case and book for $5.

They have a copy of joe and mac sans case for $8, but I think hiedrage said he got that one online, so I think it can be removed.

Edit edit: Zenic, I did pick up kf2 for you just in case, I've got 7 days to return it. If I don't hear anything from you I will. I'm going to pop it in and make sure it works when I get home because it has some spiral pattern on the disc, looks like it was buffed to fix scratches.
I'll add them to the list. What system is Demon's Crest on?
I'm looking for Kolibri, Spiderman Web of Fire, Space Harrier, and Knuckles' Chaotix.
All for the 32x.

Rock n Roll Racing for the Genesis.

These games all cost too much on ebay, or at least more than I'm willing to pay.
Edit history:
IkomaSoji: 2011-09-16 04:10:17 pm
IkomaSoji: 2011-09-16 01:29:54 pm
Jump, Gypsy, Jump!
Sorry, demon's crest is on snes. Thanks.

Edit: oh! Also, if you guys could check for Gargoyle's quest 2 on NES it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit edit: okay, sorry to change it the day I asked, but you can scratch SM RPG off the list. Found it at one of the local stores for $50. That's $30 less then it was last time I checked. That along with a shiny good condition SNES for $40 was a pretty nice deal.