--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
dballin: 2012-06-06 06:43:55 pm
Balls jerky
I've seen a bunch of the stuff on this list but not for a really decent price and I don't think I'll ever see anything for Zenic's prices lol. We'll see. If, however, I find a TurboDuo locally, you better believe it's not going to you!

I actually have 2 extra copies of Miracle Warriors for SMS, but they both have cases and $2 is pretty low. One even has half of the map! Why half? WHO KNOWS! I've seen this end at auction for 99c on ebay so you could probably just get one there if you're patient enough.

Might & Magic DOES have a map: http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Element.View&egID=1508&lgID=653&sID=653
NA's NES section is entirely fleshed out as far as I know so you could probably find manual scans for every game if you were looking. Maps may or may not be there. I know Faria's map is not.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2012-06-06 09:56:30 pm
ZenicReverie: 2012-06-06 09:55:15 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
Yeah, I always hear about crazy good prices from other places. Add in shipping, and it's just a good deal (except for the TurboDuo, which is really me just dreaming). Mostly the prices I consider are a bit better than my local store would charge, and they're usually better than ebay prices.

Thanks for the link, I really haven't spent enough time looking around for map and instruction scans. I'm not looking for Miracle Warriors anymore.
Did a bunch of online buying, and you can go ahead and remove all of the games I was lookin for.
Devastation
Haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I am interested in buying some Genesis games. I am looking for Crusader of Centy (US), Monster World IV (JP), Zero Wing (JP), MUSHA (US), Battle Mania Daiginjou (JP), Gleylancer (JP), Bareknuckle III (JP), Panorama Cotton (JP), Eliminate Down (US). If they don't have imports, ignore the JP games listed. These games are stupidly rare, but it doesn't hurt to ask I guess.
Balls jerky
Expensive was the word you were looking for. Not rare. Eliminate Down is JP only. That US version on ebay is a repro. You can get it for less than half the price they want directly from the guys that made it: http://www.segaage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=43&threadid=44526
Devastation
Sorry, I accidentally put US for Eliminate Down. I don't like repros, so that's a no go for me.
Those games (not all of them) are actually pretty rare. I don't understand why people price them so high when they aren't unopened in perfect condition, but then if they were, people would price them in the high hundreds. You know how it is. Anyway, thanks for catching that mistake though.
Don't know what to speedrun :(
Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I responded. Been kinda busy. Anyway I just sent an email to the place so we will see if they have anything. This is my current list
Code:
GAME					SYSTEM		PRICE		MAX		FOR
Faria (with instructions)		NES				50		ZenicReverie
Crystalis				NES						Heidrage
Crystalis				GameBoyColor					Heidrage
Sparkster				SNES						Heidrage, ButtersBB
Demon's Crest				SNES						IkomaSoji
Breath of Fire (1 and 2)		SNES						IkomaSoji
Lost Vikings 2				SNES						IkomaSoji
Jumping Flash				PS1						MechaRichter
Kings Field				PS1						Khaos4wood
Kings Field II				PS1						Khaos4wood
Crusader of Centy (US)			Genesis						RaijinXBlade
Monster World IV (JP)			Genesis						RaijinXBlade
Zero Wing (JP)				Genesis						RaijinXBlade
MUSHA (US)				Genesis						RaijinXBlade
Battle Mania Daiginjou (JP)		Genesis						RaijinXBlade
Gleylancer (JP)				Genesis						RaijinXBlade
Bareknuckle III (JP)			Genesis						RaijinXBlade
Panorama Cotton (JP)			Genesis						RaijinXBlade
@_@
Since I'm looking to build my SNES collection (basically just starting out again, stupid me as a kid sold all of my games since I didn't figure I'd want them anymore) I'll throw out a couple here that I'm looking to snipe if I can find a good price. If you wouldn't mind checking up on these for me I'd appreciate it a lot:

Super Mario World 2
Kirby Super Star
Chrono Trigger
Super Double Dragon

All SNES, of course. Thanks!
Got a reply. They have Breath of fire 2 for $50 and the NES (I think) Crystalis for $10.

NoiseCrash, I'll add yours to the list next time.
Devastation
Shame they don't have any of them. Thanks for checking.
Edit history:
dballin: 2012-06-13 03:40:13 pm
Balls jerky
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zero-Wing-Mega-Drive-JP-GAME-/310406579773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4845ac863d

Same dude has 3 up for auction right now. If you're looking for the hilarious intro, I'm 99% sure that's only in the PAL release.
Devastation
Thanks, but I was actually bidding on that same auction since before I posted! And yes, the JP version is in Japanese.
well i'm back from my trip and figured i would report in. i found a whole lot of nothing, and spent all of my money and stupid shit like strategy guides and a sonic the hedgehog energy drink (it was delicious).

zenicreverie, i did manage to find a copy of starflight. it had the case and the map, no manual, but it was less than 5 dollars so i picked it up in case you ended up wanting it.
@_@
You can take Kirby Super Star off the list for me, I found one online.
Waiting hurts my soul...
@Youkai: Can you reduce Faria to 25 and remove the requirement for instructions?

@sonikku: Let me think about it. I'll probably take it if I can find the instructions on their own for a reasonable amount. How much would it be with shipping? Thanks!
The TrUest of Shades
One game

Phantasy Star Online 1+2 Plus edition for GC
Quote from ZenicReverie:
@sonikku: Let me think about it. I'll probably take it if I can find the instructions on their own for a reasonable amount. How much would it be with shipping? Thanks!

what's your zip code? that way i can look up the shipping cost to know exactly. though that's probably a moot point, it will probably cost the same wherever you are since according to the usps calculator that size package ends up being around the 5 dollar range no matter where i ship it lol. so i guess it would be about 10 dollars total for the game and the shipping if you were willing to cover shipping costs.

i also would like to mention that i found crystalis for game boy color at my local shop for 12 dollars. it's the cartridge only. you can add that price to the list if heidrage still wants it.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'll pass. I really would like to get it complete. Thank you though.
ok, cool. i'll probably hold onto it for a little while so let me know if you ever manage to find cheap instructions or something.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I didn't want to overtake this thread, so I made a new post. Anyone interested in me looking for games, can you check out this thread and post your requests there? http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/july_4th_sale_at_local_store.html

Khaos4wood: I still have the King's Field games, but I'm going to list them tomorrow, so very last chance.
No worries Zenic. This thread is about helping people find games they have been looking for. Doesn't matter if it's me or someone else that does it.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Hey Sonikku, just wanted to let you know that I picked up Starflight already, so really not interested anymore. What you paid is a pretty good price from what I've seen though, so you can probably make a few bucks selling it on Ebay.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I've got Faria. Not really in the market for purchasing anything else. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out.

Youkai: Khaos4wood hasn't responded to my prompts for King's Field 1 and 2, so you can probably remove his from the list.
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2012-07-26 01:24:37 pm
All the things
If this is still open season, I'll put in a few requests, although I am not hopeful many people will be willing to part with them:

-Hagane (SNES)
-Super Turrican 2 (SNES)
-Chavez II (SNES)
-Zero The Kamikazee Squirrel (SNES)
-Radiant Historia (DS)
-Mega Man Zero Collection (DS)

Complete isn't necessary for any of them, but would be nice Smiley
Waiting hurts my soul...
I changed my mind, and am putting up some rare titles hoping someone can find them somewhere. They only appear on eBay rarely.

Towers II (Plight of the Stargazer) - Jaguar - cart + instructions (don't need box).
Lucienne's Quest  - 3DO - disc + jewel case + instructions (don't need box).

I'm willing to pay $100 for each of these, anymore and contact me first. Thanks!