Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Alright, sorry for the double post and on such short notice, but I have to drop evangelion Jo. For one, I'm too rusty and there are instant game over QTEs that I just can't promice I can get through effectivly. Also my capture hardware is messed up, so I wouldn't be able to stream it anyway

I can still do guise of the wolf, which is a much worse game anyway,
Edit history:
Tezur0: 2014-05-11 06:35:26 am
These were some nice 2 days, sad that some runners haven't showed up, we were waiting for them for long, but there is nothing more we can do.
Bad Games Marathon 2014 is over. Highlights will be here later: http://www.twitch.tv/badgamesmarathon.
Thanks for watching and participating.
Big thanks to Icedpingu for setting up servers and doing a restream and to Brossentia for a restream.
Hopefully we will do this again next year.
2 funny days, great runs.
Big thanks to Icedpingu for Teamspeak and the stream Smiley

See ya next time!
Edit history:
lillbrorsan: 2014-05-11 09:28:17 am
Truljin @ Twitch
My very first marathon and I think it was handled well, fun to do a run and help do commentary afterwards!
Up for this again next year, hopefully with more then 1 game Cheesy
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Yeah huge shoutouts to Icedpingu and Brossentia and all the organizers. This would not have happened without all your hard work. This was a great marathon and I was proud to have been part of it.
Terrible at games
Seriously though, I can't thank icedpingu and Brossentia enough for their time and organization when sudden things dragged me away from my computer. Wouldn't have happened without them. Amazing job to everyone involved and thanks for all the hype.
No pain, no gain
That was surprisingly fun! Of course there were some problems, but that's kind of expected with a first marathon. I'd be completely down for another one in the future.
Terrible at games
Quote from Brossentia:
That was surprisingly fun! Of course there were some problems, but that's kind of expected with a first marathon. I'd be completely down for another one in the future.

So many terrible games that no one submitted... gon be gud.
No pain, no gain
There are sooooo many bad games.

Anyway, I'm planning to go back through to make highlights of each run. It'll probably take a few days, but you should be able to upload highlights to your own YouTube channel, if you would like.
Top marathon, props to all involved. Good fun indeed.
I enjoyed playing through Dracula's Crayola Castle for you all. Tongue
Wake up and be awesome
Great marathon, but I have a bit of a nit picky suggestion. Next time (I really hope there is a next time), could you not make an email required to comment in chat? I watched a lot and would have loved to join in on chat but it wouldn't let me
Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
Great marathon, but I have a bit of a nit picky suggestion. Next time (I really hope there is a next time), could you not make an email required to comment in chat? I watched a lot and would have loved to join in on chat but it wouldn't let me

That's a twitch thing more than a marathon choice thing. It's also an attempt to keep spam-bots out.

You can just supply a real email, use a throwaway gmail or something. If it's a technical problem, perhaps contact Twitch (or similar authority)
Was very Happy to PB during the run, even though I had a shitty Sierra 117 and a garbage Ark
Waiting hurts my soul...
I've said it already to each of you but thanks again to all the organizers that helped make this happen. It was a lot of fun, and the first time I had a setup where I could commentate on my run (I don't usually do it at all). I have some really good (bad?) ideas for games for next time.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Yeah I have an idea for one myself, but there's plenty of time to see if its possible to run.
Yeah, thanks to everyone who helped organizing this, especially Chiron, great work man. Thanks to all the runners and shoutouts to our 120 average viewers \o/