List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
No, the OTHER Marvel!
As far as I know that should be doable.
Gold Standard
I should be available at that time.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Unless something really bizarre comes up, I will be available on May 10-11.
Pudding%
I should be good with that weekend, barring the unforeseen.
Totally Radical Awesome Game
I should still be good
SEGA Junkie
I'm fine for that weekend.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm still in.
still good on time
No pain, no gain
Yup, I think it's good for me.
I just now noticed this. Threw in a submission. Sorry if its too late. Thanks for considering etc. I'll tune in regardless because this sounds amazing!
Sounds good.
SGL Scrublord
Ugh, I'm getting swamped with grad work. Don't think I can swing learning Rambo in time for this. Sorry folks, I'm more than happy to comment and do whatever else we need to get this thing going good.
Submitted!
Terrible at games
So, Softman is a bit distant at the moment, so I'm just going to announce tentatively that the deadline for submissions will be one week from today, on Friday, April 11.

We have about 38-40 hours of games at the moment, and I'd love to push that up to 48, so spread the word.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Chiron97:
So, Softman is a bit distant at the moment, so I'm just going to announce tentatively that the deadline for submissions will be one week from today, on Friday, April 11.

We have about 38-40 hours of games at the moment, and I'd love to push that up to 48, so spread the word.

Submitted Smiley
Iha paska
Dates should work.
Kirby, Halo, SW
good for me
Not sure if my submissions got in or not, but it would be best if I could be on May 10th.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Been practicing at least 30 minutes a day on the Shaq Fu, alternating Genesis and SNES. Will def be ready.
When will we have a schedule?
Terrible at games
Quote from Kefka14:
When will we have a schedule?

By Wednesday.
Terrible at games
Update: Something came up and I had to move everything around again, I'm going to finish my work and have that up for you either in a couple hours or tomorrow morning. Sorry about that.
Pumped to see the schedule
Terrible at games
OP updated with schedule and other stuff.