Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
My time slot in the schedule works for me. Schedule looks great. I have never seen so many top tier games on one schedule before. It's truly amazing. Although I did never quite get an answer to this, but I'm assuming the Shaq Fu on the schedule is the Super Nintendo version? I did submit both the SNES and Genesis versions.
Holy crap. Plumbers Don't Wear Ties? So much hype.
Edit history:
CBenni: 2014-04-26 03:17:45 am
Perfect Smiley I am really hyped for this \o/
Mumble crashes all the time for me, but I hope I would be able to fix it Wink
Hiho,

late submit (sheet is not available anymore):

Beer - The Last Eichhof
Runtime: ~17-19 minutes
Quick run of the game: http://www.twitch.tv/winkl0r/c/4125999

Which information do you need?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from winkl0r:
Hiho,

Beer - The Last Eichhof

OMG, for the god of beers, please add this run
1:45 on sunday, that means 1:45 am correct?
Precursor
I just need to figure out what that is in my time zone before I can confirm it works for me.
Terrible at games
Quote from JackintheBox333:
My time slot in the schedule works for me. Schedule looks great. I have never seen so many top tier games on one schedule before. It's truly amazing. Although I did never quite get an answer to this, but I'm assuming the Shaq Fu on the schedule is the Super Nintendo version? I did submit both the SNES and Genesis versions.

Oh, sorry for not specifying. You're actually running on the Genesis version, because that's the only version crak_atak has.
Terrible at games
Quote from Sebrings:
1:45 on sunday, that means 1:45 am correct?

Yes.
Edit history:
Chiron97: 2014-04-26 09:39:42 am
Terrible at games
Quote from KennyMan666:
I just need to figure out what that is in my time zone before I can confirm it works for me.

I actually just moved your second game because I accidentally put you in your own graveyard shift for it. If I'm correct that you're in GMT+1, yours are now at 22:20 and 00:10.
OK good, I already warned my parents that i need that time in 2 weeks, looking forward to the run greatly! Thanks for having me in there.
Edit history:
Chiron97: 2014-04-26 09:41:50 am
Terrible at games
Quote from winkl0r:
Hiho,

Beer - The Last Eichhof

i didn't want to put anything else in but dear lord
(why is the song money by pink floyd in this game why)

Just give me your time zone and I'll slot you in at a good time
Precursor
Quote from Chiron97:
I actually just moved your second game because I accidentally put you in your own graveyard shift for it. If I'm correct that you're in GMT+1, yours are now at 22:20 and 00:10.

Yeah, GMT/UTC+1. That should work well.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Chiron97:
Quote from winkl0r:
Hiho,

Beer - The Last Eichhof

i didn't want to put anything else in but dear lord
(why is the song money by pink floyd in this game why)

Just give me your time zone and I'll slot you in at a good time

Since he's already somewhere drinking I guess I'll answer this question, he's in the same timezone as me (CET / GMT+2).
Precursor
Actually, with Adventure Ponies being given 20 minutes, there's a few different things I can do with it. If we consider characters that play exactly the same as the same character, the first game has five characters and the second one has three. Each one is short, in the first game the fastest character is just above two minutes and the slowest just above three. In the second game they're 3-4 minutes each, I don't have a lot of times listed for that yet. I don't remember if I submitted 1&2 as separate games or just did one big Adventure Ponies submission.

I could do five runs of 1, or select characters from both, or something. 5+3 is probably not quite possible in a 20 minute block, but more variety than doing one game five different ways might be good?
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
Quote from Chiron97:
Oh, sorry for not specifying. You're actually running on the Genesis version, because that's the only version crak_atak has.

Thanks for clarifying. Now off to prepare a list of differences between the SNES and Genesis versions for commentary, because there are a ton of them.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Seems a bit strange to start at midnight. I'm not available Friday night/early Saturday morning until about noon EST. I'm in PST. Hope you can accommodate.
Looks good for me
Terrible at games
By the way, I moved some stuff around to account for some people not being available, so everyone check if your time is still good.
No, the OTHER Marvel!
Fine here, but if need be you can move around either of my times around to whenever.
Totally Radical Awesome Game
I'm hype
SEGA Junkie
Oh, I think I posted this earlier but I'm not gonna be able to get Awesome Possum up to speed, feel free to get rid of that. If something even more terrible takes its place, even better.

Also hype!
Master of Mystery!
Sadly I'm much too late, I would have loved to have ran MM7 Tongue the best of the bad Mega man games
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from KennyMan666:
Quote from Chiron97:

Yeah, GMT/UTC+1. That should work well.

Unless you changed your country of residence since I last met you, you should be in UTC+2 (observe daylight saving ;))