Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Balls jerky
I've got CIB copies of TMNT (being played) and Kirby's Adventure(not being played, but series love?) for NES valued around $20-30 a piece. good prizes y/n? I have no actual money to donate this time and I'm probably gonna sell most of the game collection in the near future anyway so the lower dollar items I don't feel too terrible about giving away. As much as I'd love to give away EVO (~$200!), college is hella expensive so nope. Sad
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Those sound like pretty good prizes to me, dballin. CIB retro stuff is generally well-received.
Balls jerky
cool beans. I'll grab some pics when there's light (camera sucks) and that'll be that. I might have more too. Just gotta check the schedule vs what's not worth $80+. sry LoZ and Super Metroid fans.
Edit history:
Mecha Richter: 2013-06-27 04:06:03 am
Haters gonna hate
Krang perler for TMNT3. Can be used for TMNT block I think.

Grandpappy Plok! For Plok, of course.

Quote from mikwuyma:
Hoobastank: Those look awesome! Exactly what kind of art is that? (Yeah I'm art stupid)

Thanks, man! They're made of layers of clear gesso, ink, and colored pencils on top of wood blocks. I'm still developing my technique, but so far they're coming together really nicely.

Here's another one that'll be donated, using a similar but less precise technique
Here's a higher res version of the Doom dude so you can see some of the texture

Can't wait to see these babies raise some cool charity money!
Death and Doom guy look really nice.  I think people will donate a good bit for those.

also minor update, i finally found the perler i needed.  im getting it in the mail on friday or saturday so i should have the marisa perler completed by the start of july.
Edit history:
zekana: 2013-06-29 02:32:08 pm
zekana: 2013-06-29 02:30:48 pm
zekana: 2013-06-29 02:30:30 pm
sorry for double posting but i got the perlers and tried a different color for her arm.  i think it does look better compared to before.  if everyone thinks this looks good, ill melt it and submit it.

Previous:

current:
I will actually put these prizes through the form later this week, but I lived up to my promise of providing some SGDQ prizes!

http://imgur.com/a/Tq2JM

There are also a some other prizes I want to provide, but I have to research them and buy them first.
Edit history:
Darkwing Duck: 2013-06-30 08:15:43 pm
Highly Evolved
Well, since the glass is bought and the design pretty much done, I can announce the EVO prize.  Can't do the form since it's not actually done yet, but I'll show what the prize is.

Sans the text box, of course, it's a stained glass of:

Okay I finally submitted the prizes through the form.

Dballin and Hoobastank, I didn't notice your prizes in the spreadsheet, please submit them through the form.
Edit history:
Mercury.Com: 2013-07-03 02:30:15 am
Sea of Green
First post has been updated. Thank you, everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing these awesome new prizes when they're completed--they already look great as WIPs and ideas.

[edit] And just after I posted this... thanks for the beautiful artwork once again, Mikalia Smiley
You're very welcome.  =D  I have a few more I want to get finished to put as prizes.  Is there a cut off date to enter them? =)
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2013-07-06 08:36:54 pm
Fucking Weeaboo
Just picked up 2 more games for prizes. Since I won't get the games for a bit yet, I'll just be using generic pictures, but they're new copies.

1. Kirby's Epic Yarn (for Kirby Block.)
2. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (For Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD). Thankfully this copy won't be anywhere near Carc's hands. Smiley
waifus are laifu
The print I'm working on for Diddy Kong Racing is...coming along. Slowly, but i'm on the last step for it. Here's an older WIP shot of it, it'll be an 11"x17" poster like the Secret of Evermore print I already submitted through the form. Once I'm home from vacation I'll get better shots of the Zelda fairy in a bottle prizes I made. I'd also like to know if there's any deadline for the form, since I'm debating if I'll have enough time for my third planned print or not.
Balls jerky
Quote from mikwuyma:
Okay I finally submitted the prizes through the form.

Dballin and Hoobastank, I didn't notice your prizes in the spreadsheet, please submit them through the form.

my bad. forgot then went home to CT for a week and a half. Cheesy
Sea of Green
Let's say the deadline for submitting them is the 23rd. Since these won't need to be at the marathon itself, but I will need time to enter them into the tracker before the 25th, that should work. Thanks again everyone!
Edit history:
zekana: 2013-07-15 01:18:23 pm
sale is over sadly.
Hi there, I have a ton of prints I made for a convention a while back featuring the cobra unit from mgs3, and I've got a few left over. A friend recommended that I donated them as prizes for the metal gear solid stream and I thought it was a super good idea, so I'm definitely tossing them in as prizes. There's 6 prints in all, and you can see them here http://imgur.com/a/bBRyV#4
Hello,

A few months back I had purchased the Japanese version of Paper Mario accidentally. Unfortunately, I have an NTSC-U N64 so I had no way of playing it and currently have no use of it. So, after watching the roundtable stream, I decided to put it up as a donation prize. The game itself came with the box and manual.

Since I have no way of testing to see if the game actually works, should I still submit it as prize? I just don't want someone getting it and it ending up not working for them.

I have photos of it uploaded to http://kn4life.imgur.com/all/
Highly Evolved
Here's an update on where Gaia is at the moment.  I'm excited to give this away.

So, I asked about possibly getting some prizes for SGDQ a long time ago from Just Add Water, the guys who ported Stranger's Wrath to PC/PS3/All That. I got some Steam codes from them a couple days ago, but the game normally runs only $15 (which is below the general minimum that was mentioned). Is that alright to give away still? I have the codes :3
If you want to give the codes away on twitter or some other means during your during your run, that's fine Studio, but I don't think it's worth putting that on the schedule.
Hello, my name is Dan Schoening and I'm a comic book penciler and animator. I've worked in the industry for the past 12 years, creating art for companies such as Disney/Pixar, DC Comics and IDW Publishing. Currently I pencil the Ghostbusters Comic for IDW. I will be donating the following prints for auction;

250 Rupees - 11x17 poster print - Signed

Screw Attack - 11x17 poster print - Signed

Pipe Dreams - 11x17 poster print - Signed

Mega Man Udon/Capcom Tribute - 8x10.5 poster print - Signed
Fucking Weeaboo
HOLY SHIT. DAMN.

I think the Mega Man one is my favorite of the 4, but they all look awesome. Thanks for your donation! Smiley