Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
dat jerk
Yes, we'll have to wait for Uyama or someone else to contact us with the winner's e-mail address. But give it a week or two so he can get his rest.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Augora:
Yes, we'll have to wait for Uyama or someone else to contact us with the winner's e-mail address. But give it a week or two so he can get his rest.

Or since you're probably gonna win the chest should I just send it to you now? Tongue
dat jerk
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from Augora:

Or since you're probably gonna win the chest should I just send it to you now? Tongue

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. :B
Will this table be updated when the winners are determined?
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Yes, because drawing the winners automatically updates that table (unless there's a hidden drawing mechanism that we didn't find at ESA)
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Okay the winners have been contacted via email, and I am going to use the email address people provided in the prize submission form as a contact for anyone who submitted a prize. Sorry for the delay, but I'll get around to contacting you, I promise!

Also for those curious about reimbursement: https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/a_reminder_about_sgdq_2013_prizes__receipt_info_in_first_post.html