--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Is PJ
Wow!  Those are amazing!
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Shocked Those are awesome Dan! I know you emailed me the other day, but these prints are still astonishing Shocked
No pain, no gain
Dan. Wow. Wanna be my waifu?

Seriously, though, that is some amazing skill! I know these are gonna be popular prizes Cheesy
Howdy!
Shoot, I need the address for shipping prizes to again. I actually want to get you guys the FrankerZ N64 Controller this time! If Mike or someone could PM me, I can ship it by today.
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-07-15 06:34:32 pm
Balls jerky
Quote:
- Whether you are attending or not, we ask that you please keep your prizes until after the marathon. Things are getting so big now that trying to mail all the prizes from one central location (and usually only by Mike Uyama himself) takes far too long. You will be responsible for shipping out your prize(s) to the winners--you will be emailed along with the winners after the marathon. SAVE YOUR SHIPPING RECEIPTS because you will be reimbursed for your shipping costs!

Cheesy
Edit history:
zekana: 2013-07-16 11:54:30 pm
..geez, my thing looks like a piece of crap compared to professionally drawn art.  can't believe we're getting pro stuff here.

had a lot of trouble with this.  im still not used to melting perlers that are bigger then 1 square -_- (for some reason, the wax paper i was using wasn't distributing the heat properly so half of the perlers didn't melt at first)  it looks alright though gave me a scare.  ill be submitting it properly in a few days.  i need to get my web page info sorted out.
would this picture be ok to submit or should i try for a better quality?
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Just when I get home from Anthrocon after blowing $1000 dollars and getting in a car wreck do I see all these? How will I be able to donate enough now to get them??
Oh well, I can go broke if its for a good cause. :3
Not only are these amazing donations, but I also want to use them as backgrounds for my desktop. Shocked
Well my donations aren't as good as dan's, but I went to the game store and found three nice prizes.

Boxed Secret of Evermore with manual and posters. It's not actually new, it's resealed, I was fooled too!

Here's a Cactuar for a Final Fantasy game (I'm thinking V because why not)

And some Mega Man figurines (they're apparently making Mega Man X ones soon).

Edit history:
Brossentia: 2013-07-16 11:30:20 pm
Brossentia: 2013-07-16 11:26:02 pm
No pain, no gain
Got my friend Meagan Roach to make posters! She said that this is a quick draft of what she's planning for one poster. I believe she's making more. Here's her first draft (and yes, we've let her know about the spelling errors):

EDIT: I still need to submit it through the form, but I first need to find out how many she's making.

Double EDIT: She just told me the poster is far from done. I have a feeling it's going to look awesome by the end. She's good.
Thanks everyone! I'm just really happy to be a part of the fundraising Smiley I thoroughly enjoyed the last marathon, and I know this one will top it in donations and personal bests! Cheers Smiley
Fucking Weeaboo
Time to upstage DapperDan. Tongue

I'm including the chest and 4 perler coasters as a bundle set. I'll work on the submission form in a bit. Smiley
Howdy!
First of all, Brossentia, I love the poster, but IT'S SPELLED WIELDS. I BEFORE E EXCEPT AFTER C.

Second of all, the FrankerZ N64 Controller has been specially shipped to an undisclosed location in the hills of Colorado. It's expected to reach its mystery destination in two or three days. Get hype!
No pain, no gain
Oh, man. I know about the spelling errors, and she knows, too. Don't worry; it'll be right in the final version Wink
Edit history:
CosmoNaught: 2013-07-19 08:42:45 am
Artsy Fartsy
I guess I forgot to post the finished version of that Jet Set Radio poster I made. Have a low-resolution image.
Edit history:
Augora: 2013-07-19 01:15:10 pm
dat jerk
Unfortunately, it looks like the MM9 cross-stitch will have to be a prize for next AGDQ.

I ran out of thread with only so much more to go: http://i.imgur.com/LZxaHAM.jpg

I ordered more thread from Amazon two days ago but the delivery date is between July 23rd-27th and it hasn't even shipped yet.

I'm sorry guys ;_______;
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2013-07-20 01:14:55 am
Cosmonaught, it's all the more tragic we won't have JSRF during SGDQ. D:

Augora: It can still be a prize since you won't be shipping it until after SGDQ.
dat jerk
Oh that is so great to hear, Mike!

Now I stop being so upset about it.

stupid thread...
Artsy Fartsy
Oh, alrighty! As long as someone is made happy by winning it, I don't really mind ^^
Everything's better with Magitek
I just submitted some prizes that were left over from last SGDQ:

set of Sonic keychains

drawing of Mog (from CGDQ)

crocheted Baby Link outfit (yes that's my baby - I couldn't resist!)
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Sonic keychains? Zelda chest? Evermore box copy??
You just want to make my Derpy Hooves wallet cry don't you? X3
Baby Swordless Link looks very confused.
i properly submitted my perler.  I just wanted to clarify that my shop page is currently not up but it will be during the marathon.
I submitted two more pictures as prizes a while back.  I'm just posting to make sure they went through. D=
Learning to Stream
HOLY ^$#^& DapperDan! Those are so freaking AMAZING! Not even that big a Mega Man fan and even I want that damn artwork! So dead sexy!!