Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Talk to the Hand
I signed up a few days ago too. Should be fun!
<(^_^)>
Just signed up. I didn't feel like offering much, so I offered Metroid Fusion 100% and Mega Man X4 100%

I offered a donation war between X and Zero. should be epic Wink
Sounds like Maverick talk to me.
I signed up around a month ago. Although  when will scheduling take place.?
Quote from Softman25:
Also as a side note - here's just a brief overview of how we intend to release information.

As soon as sign ups close (23rd December) we will release a full, uncut list of games that were submitted, who submitted them etc etc
By the end of AGDQ 2014 (~15th January) we will then release a full, cut list of games that will be in the marathon. This will be a final list.
Then, within about a week and a half (praying all goes well!) we will release the full, draft schedule. This gives everyone a good 2 and a half weeks to review the schedule and swap places with people etc etc.

That should answer your question I think Cheesy

Further more, another big thanks goes out, the sign ups are still coming in...slower - but they're coming in!

Just remember, sign ups go for another two weeks, so tell your friends and harass your neighbours - let's make this a nice big fat marathon!
The cake is a lie
Hi, I just submitted my games Smiley
I submitted a few games. Thanks for telling me about it on my chat Smiley
Ate the extra spicy banana
Added Bastion to my list of entries Cheesy
Edit history:
KanBan85: 2013-12-13 11:36:56 pm
We both like money! Friends?
Signed up with Braid. HYPE!
you guys dont mind emulator runs in this marathon do you? if not i would be happy to participate
Quote from danray2352:
you guys dont mind emulator runs in this marathon do you? if not i would be happy to participate

As long as it's not horrible (i.e. the emulator allows you to do glitches / skips you couldn't do on console) sure!
Signed up earlier today. Woowoo.
Hey there, if anyone knows who to contact to gain control of the OP here, I'd appreciate it.

There's some stuff that needs doing, and the current OP is going to be taking a less active role in organisation from here on in, at least at the current time. (IRL stuff, exams and so on)
Ratchet & Clank Speedruner
I did not agree to this at all so please do not listen to him and I am still running this marathon!
Edit history:
Softman25: 2013-12-15 06:33:43 pm
He's perfectly correct I guess.

He is running the marathon. By himself.

My support has been removed, which includes the form. I'm sure he'll get it back up soon enough though.
I myself pulled out of this a while ago, in a less public fashion. So if there needs to be any contacting it should be to RejectedLink
Well to everyone that has signed up for this marathon to help children someone by the name of softman25 has deleted all the information we have on the sign up so I do not have anything from anyone sorry but this marathon may not happen anymore. I am really mad and upset about this because I do not see if they had a problem with me why did they have to take there anger out on the marathon. This does not seem right and nice to do if this wasn't about me but about children with a major problem and some on the verge of death.
Smörgåsbord
Oh no! I am still willing to run my game for this, if you go ahead with it! <3
So.... do you want me to sign up again? Or is this marathon not happening?
The marathon will be happening just sign up again please.
That's me just forgot to sign in^
The cake is a lie
Signed up again this morning. Good luck
The sign-up sheet is not working for me anymore. There is no place to fill in information.
That is weird I'll see what is going on.
This is all I get:

Well for now if anyone wants to sign up just PM me on here and I will tell you when it is back up!