<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My game up signed.
Bahamut is in envy
Signed up. Let's hope for a succesfull marathon.
Signed! Smiley
this marathon allready seems awesome Cheesy
Ate the extra spicy banana
Where is the marathon going to be hosted? If its an online stream thing, I would be happy to participate, but I'm rather poor to travel extensive distances.
Quote from 2bitmarksman:
Where is the marathon going to be hosted? If its an online stream thing, I would be happy to participate, but I'm rather poor to travel extensive distances.

Yeah, it's just on online stream, no need to travel anywhere! Cheesy
Edit history:
2bitmarksman: 2013-11-16 11:44:12 pm
Awesome! I'd love to run Legend of Mana for this, but need to figure out the streaming stuff; twitch.tv doesn't work for me but livestream.com does :S

EDIT: Trying XSplit, will see if I can get it to work.
Got it working and signed up! I shall start practicing soon I suppose :3
Count me in.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
signed up and ready to help to the best of my abilities.  when will a google doc w/ all games offered be released?
Quote from zewing:
signed up and ready to help to the best of my abilities.  when will a google doc w/ all games offered be released?

Quote from Softman25:
Just as an update for you all:

If we include all duplicate submissions etc - we have just clocked over 90 hours of games submitted.

Thanks goes out to everyone who has submitted and all that jazz Cheesy

Also as a side note - here's just a brief overview of how we intend to release information.

As soon as sign ups close (23rd December) we will release a full, uncut list of games that were submitted, who submitted them etc etc
By the end of AGDQ 2014 (~15th January) we will then release a full, cut list of games that will be in the marathon. This will be a final list.
Then, within about a week and a half (praying all goes well!) we will release the full, draft schedule. This gives everyone a good 2 and a half weeks to review the schedule and swap places with people etc etc.

would this answer your question zewing?
that's answers my question and future questions.  forgot there was duplications that could happen
happens quite often tbh, ducktales remastered was offered 20+ times to AGDQ i think?
yes.  though this shouldn't have that kind of issue. 
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2013-11-18 01:02:51 pm
<(^_^)>
I'll sign up for metroid fusion 100% and zero mission 100%, but I can't sign up until I know my schedule for next semester; I'll sign up within the next week or two
Hey there all.

I'm unsure why, but after having no sign ups this week, the last three days have been hectic!

We have just tipped over 150 hours of speedruns being submitted. So, in an attempt to be grateful - but not sound like I'm being really silly, I will simply grunt in satisfaction.

*grunt*

Remember, if anyone has questions about this, just post in the thread (as has been done multiple times already to good effect!) or PM Rejectedlink (OP), Chewytheshark or myself. We all live in different time zones, so at least one of us should be awake at the time! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Ratchet & Clank Speedruner
Just a good thing to get this marathon hyped up and out there i got a special event! https://twitter.com/rejectedlink/status/402457423069184000
Just signed up!

Glad to help a great cause!
Edit history:
rejectedlink: 2013-11-21 08:16:03 pm
There is going to be a 24 hour Stream to help get this marathon hyped and also all donations gathered during this event will be going to help support child cancer and will be counted towards the donation box of the marathon! You can find more info here! https://twitter.com/rejectedlink/status/403722658673881088
We are also going to start looking for donation prizes so if anyone wants to donate or give anything you can contact me on the SDA, Twitch, or Twitter and I will try to respond to you as soon as I can!
On November 29th - 30th My 24hr stream will start at 11am EST! All donations from the event will go to the SCPG marathon for Child Cancer! Retweet this to get the word out! https://twitter.com/rejectedlink/status/403722658673881088
Feudal Family Lord
Signed up, for kicks
I'll be happy to participate. For the children!
I need you to remove me from this marathon.  sorry
Quote from zewing:
I need you to remove me from this marathon.  sorry

It's alright. If you can still help with getting the word out, we'd appreciate it! Cheesy