Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
The cake is a lie
What happens for those who already resigned up ?
Ratchet & Clank Speedruner
There stuff are there don't worry if you have already re signed up.
i dont really know much about marathons, but ill do my best to help out if you need some help
Lot of strange drama going on...
I sent a PM with my offerings since the sign up form still seems to be broken.
sent you my games by pm too, hope i make the cut Cheesy
We both like money! Friends?
PM sent
OK signups are back up! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qO-wqjw51D0Hp6t91wm12At8ap1IQQvJYQZ1-ImI4gI/viewform
This does mean that everyone that re re signed up will have to sign up again but this will be the last time! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qO-wqjw51D0Hp6t91wm12At8ap1IQQvJYQZ1-ImI4gI/viewform
Obscure games ftw
Couldn't you just import everything from the 2nd signups into the signups for the third sheet?
no if i did it would mess up a lot of stuff there was some issues with it all.
I have filled out the new form even though I sent my offers via PM. Hopefully this makes organizing the submissions easier.
it does thank you.
Obscure games ftw
Quote from rejectedlink:
This does mean that everyone that re re signed up will have to sign up again but this will be the last time! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qO-wqjw51D0Hp6t91wm12At8ap1IQQvJYQZ1-ImI4gI/viewform

Anyone who signed up within the last few days will not have to sign up again, anyone who sent RL a PM doesn't have to sign up using the form (but it would be appreciated as it makes it easier if all the data is in one place!) and if it was more than a few days ago, Softman wiped those out and so they're lost (and would need to be re-submitted).
just submitted with the form
resubmitted, please stop losing the data tho D:
Excellent!
Submitted a couple of games. Hopefully one of them makes it, both are great fun to watch.
Bahamut is in envy
Not sure what all the drama is about and I don't really care. In any case I signed up again.
Sunday driver.
Resigned up Smiley
I signed up, hopefully just in time Tongue
Ate the extra spicy banana
I sent in a resubmit on the doc on the front page just now; has that link been updated to the new form??? Sorry if I'm a bit late, I only just noticed the title change.
Just an edit to what I submitted: put me down for Mercenaries and not Tomb Raider. I won't have time to practice both and I'm already more practiced in Mercenaries.
The cake is a lie
Quote from Softman25:
As soon as sign ups close (23rd December) we will release a full, uncut list of games that were submitted, who submitted them etc etc

Is that delayed because of what happened sooner ?
We both like money! Friends?
Yeah, when can we know who makes the cut? I need to plan.
You can never run enough games
Is there any news on this? I can understand delaying the sign-ups, but it's been a while since anything seems to have happened.