<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Professional Second Banana
Quote from ThatsFairZack:
Oh sorry Puwexil that was just a potential incentive. The capsule monster can be named repeatedly but we could just limit it to one time. I was just bringing up the fact that it could be changed at any time. If it has to stay out it can, but if you want more incentives, we can just have a single normal name bid for the capsule monster. It doesn't matter overall to me personally, but anything to help out the marathon and charity even if it's just a little bit would be great.

Just to clarify, were you intending the capsule monster bidwar to be rolling (or until some point where it needs to be locked in to set up the Jelly fight), or cut off at the start of the run?
Probably just mispronounced on my part, I should had clarified more in my original submission. I meant that the name could be bid on but also mentioned the fact it could be changed repeatedly just so that whoever was in charge of collecting and judging incentives, would also be aware of the fact that the name could be changed whenever as many times as you need. I was just informing that it was possible in case someone wasn't familiar with that function with the game.

So it was sort of like I was presenting two possible incentives. Could just either choose a name or repeatedly change it for any reason. You can do the same with the capsule monster, but I left that out for leveling reasons. I wouldn't want to change the capsule monsters name repeatedly all run anyway, I wasn't thinking about that when I just threw in that fact. But changing it once is easy enough and can be done right at the start of the run.
Professional Second Banana
OK - if you want the capsule monster to be locked in at the start of the run, then I'm fine having a bid war to name it too.  I misunderstood and thought you wanted the capsule monster bidwar to continue into the run (as was done during FeralPigMan's full game Lufia 2 run last year)

Is the character limit for capsule monster names also 5?
Yea, same as Maxim, 5 characters.
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2016-05-02 01:07:57 pm
All the things
A couple more minor notes on Suikoden II incentives:

-Run away at Tinto might be better served as a bid war, since there are merits to either path. As far as listing goes, it can probably be Run away at Tinto (Get Boris) vs Keep fighting at Tinto (Keep Ridley). Consider it the closest thing to save/kill the animals for this game.
-The game has a random name picker that picks from a pool of 120 or so names for the main hero. I'd like to have that as one of the starting options for names, if possible. Can be listed as In-Game Name Generator or Random or anything like that. This option isn't available for Castle or Army though.
Confirming that the Battle Network 6 donation incentive looks good.
Edit history:
Ghostwheel: 2016-05-02 09:34:03 pm
The artist formerly known as Qxy
I think people have been asking about what endings I'm going to use for the incentive

-"Marco kills everyone" Simmering Fury
-"Gafka kills everyone" Beast God's reign
-"Stocke marries Raynie" Ongoing Calamity
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
For Legend of Mana, we will take one male name and one female name, 10 Char limit, English + Special Characters