Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
puwexil: 2014-12-01 08:57:10 am
puwexil: 2014-11-10 10:40:27 pm
puwexil: 2014-10-27 09:32:54 am
puwexil: 2014-10-27 09:14:15 am
Professional Second Banana
Game List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_0T8klBbAFBn8nbESBut9YiXyDTp-pGnTspNWojLfzU/edit?usp=sharing

Please refer to the RPG Limit Break 2015 main thread for marathon dates and other details.  This thread is for game offers & discussion.

Submission Guidelines (will be used to choose runs for the schedule):
Length - This will be a 5-day marathon, or about 120 hours.  We want to have as much variety on the schedule as possible (both for games and runners), so 6-8+ hour runs will need to be very strong in the below areas.
Donation Incentives - What we're here for (along with having a fun week)!  Can you name characters?  Are there storyline branches/character choices/optional bosses that work in a speedrun route?  Are there in-jokes in the game that fans would donate to see (ie the Phantom Train Suplex)?  Strong donation incentives will be especially important for longer runs.
Entertainment - Does the run have interesting tricks/strats that make for engaging commentary?  Is there variety in the gameplay throughout the course of the run?  What is the cutscene to action ratio like?
Game Popularity - One of the purposes of this marathon will be giving some RPGs that aren't popular enough to make a GDQ schedule a chance in the spotlight; but at the same time we want to have games on the schedule that a decent chunk of our audience has heard of and will stick around for.  More obscure games also tend to have difficulty getting commentators besides the runner; and based on the C4L feedback we want to work on having strong commentary throughout this marathon.
Marathon Safety - How consistently can your run be finished within the estimate you give?  How big of an impact does randomness have on the run?  How likely would it have to be mercy killed to prevent going significantly over estimate?
Language - As our main audience is going to be English-speakers, all games should have English text unless a very strong case can be made for Japanese or another language.  Note that this is only text - voice acting in other languages is fine, and if selectable can make for a good donation incentive.

Defining what is/isn't an RPG is something I'm not going to attempt - I and the people who help me form the schedule will decide on a case-by-case basis if any offered games aren't appropriate for the marathon.

Limit is 5 games/10 total categories per runner; and co-op runs will count towards each player’s limit.  Please only offer games that you’d want to actually run at the marathon (possibly as your only game); but if you have a preference order among your games you can note that.  Deadline for submissions is November 10th at 11:59PM EST (GMT-5).

It’s fine to offer a game that someone else already has - if that game is accepted we’ll sort out when making the schedule who runs it, or if the game would work for a co-op/team run or race.

We'll have basic NTSC-U consoles (NES, SNES, PS2, Wii, etc) and a gaming PC on hand - if you need any other equipment provided please note that.

To offer games, fill out the below form for each game and post in this thread - you are free to edit your post up until the submission deadline.

Submission Form:
Game Name:
System (Include both orignal system and system you plan to play on, if different):
Category (Any%, 100%, Glitchless, etc):
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content):
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run):
Pros/Cons (honest assessment based on above submission guidelines):
Possible Donation Incentives:
Sample run video (encouraged but not required):

Sample Submission:
Game Name: Final Fantasy IX
System: PS1 played on PS2
Category (Any%, 100%, Glitchless, etc): Any%
Gameplay Estimate: 9:30
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0:35 (32 min ending/Melodies of Life sing-a-long + 3 min Blackjack)
Pros/Cons: One of the least glitchy Final Fantasy games, so the speedrun route is all about using the equipment/abilities that the game gives you in creative ways.  Battle strats vary considerably over the course of the run due to frequent party changes.  Game has some heavy RNG factors like the # of random encounters, enemy AI, and card tournament; but is completely marathon safe (poor luck generally just means a slower run, and there are save points close to the most dangerous sections).
Possible Donation Incentives: Naming characters (Zidane, Vivi, Steiner, Dagger, Freya, Quina, Eiko, Amarant), showing Vivi/Quina wedding cutscene
Sample run video: <link to Twitch VOD with commentary>
Thread title:  
Not a walrus
I don't see anything in here about how many racers per game you'll allow so you might want to put that in there somewhere. I'm assuming two but I don't know what the streaming setup will be like.
You are correct that we're only planning to be equipped for 2-way races.  I'm not expecting to have too many races on the schedule either, as I see the pool of RPGs that would work for a race in a marathon setting as pretty small.
Edit history:
Vulajin: 2014-10-27 01:34:27 am
Vulajin: 2014-10-27 12:52:50 am
Vulajin: 2014-10-27 12:52:21 am
My submissions are in decreasing order of preference. Also, for reference, I'll be bringing my capture DS and capture 3DS.

Game: Pokémon Black
System: Nintendo DS
Category: Any%
Gameplay estimate: 3:45:00
Ending/bonus estimate: 25:00 for “round 2” content
Pros/cons: sort of the redheaded stepchild of 5th gen Pokémon games. Unlike Pokémon White 2, RNG manipulation is trivial to get on the first attempt, the game is far less trolly (though I can, of course, still die in some spots), and the route is, in general, far more optimized. I would love to show off the game that got me into this hobby in the first place. There are a couple sequences of repetitive battles, but I’ve run this in a marathon before (Speedathon 2013) and was able to fill the dead air effectively via commentary.
Possible incentives: trainer name, four Pokémon names, “round 2” (fight the Elite Four trainers again and the real champion after beating the game - adds 25 minutes)
Sample run: http://www.twitch.tv/vulajin/c/4973708

Game: Diablo 3
System: Xbox 360
Category: Any% co-op w/ Osey889
Gameplay estimate: 2:45:00
Ending/bonus estimate: 5:00 final cutscene, 15:00 bonus area
Pros/cons: the definitive point-and-click action RPG series. Console version is basically the same as the PC version, but without the always-online requirement or the constant balance patches. We’d be playing the pre-expansion version, which is a far better speedrun than the expansion. Co-op increases the amount and health of enemies, but allows us to split up to explore the [partially random] map more efficiently. Practice will not be a problem thanks to Xbox Live. (At the marathon we would be playing local networked co-op, not on the internet. Tech would be desired to support two captures, preferably in HD.)
Possible incentives: character names (2), bonus area showoff (w/ Metasigma)
Sample run: http://www.twitch.tv/vulajin/c/5376250

Game: Fable 2
System: Xbox 360
Gameplay estimate: 3:20:00
Ending/bonus estimate: N/A
Pros/cons: second entry from the well-loved “choose your own path” series by Peter Molyneux. Features the most adorable, best-animated dog (FrankerZ FrankerZ FrankerZ) I’ve ever seen in a game, and I guess a bunch of other characters. Glitches are used to max out your health/damage/skills early on, so there’s not a lot of danger. You spend the rest of the game trying to bend the game’s rules to your whim - but the game bends its own rules too, resulting in a true test of strength, skill, and will. Spoiler: Fable 2 always wins.
Possible incentives: dog name, ending choice, possibly choose different quests for renown grinding (potential variance of up to 10 minutes)
Sample run: http://www.twitch.tv/vulajin/c/5090063
Edit history:
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-28 03:19:19 pm
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-27 01:42:14 am
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-27 01:36:22 am
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-27 01:29:22 am
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-27 01:28:33 am
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-27 01:25:08 am
Ghostwheel: 2014-10-27 01:22:47 am
The artist formerly known as Qxy
I'd like to put out there that I live in the area, so if I am accepted, it would be as an "offsite" runner. I can easily bike/take public transport. My preferences are either of the other two games over Eragon

Game: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
System: GBA
Category: Sora Story any%
Gameplay Estimate: 3:30:00
Ending Estimate: Final cutscene <1:00 Possible Bonus: 3:00
Pros/Cons: Easily one of the most tactical action RPGs out there with a real time card battle system. All cutscenes are skippable but there is about 40 minutes total (spread out in a marathon route) of grinding for map cards. Lots of room for improvisation and fast boss fights with a route that consistently gives you enough to work with to be able to combine what you have into something suitable for a speedrun. Runs generally take 3 hours, but if a certain map card gives me unearthly trouble, I could see it going to 3:30. This is my flagship game, I've done tons of work over two years, have a run on SDA, and can provide great commentary.
Possible Incentives: In the past, I've had people donate to have me fight the last boss of Riku's Story without HP upgrades, which is a very technical fight.

Game: Eragon
System: GBA
Gameplay Estimate: 3:00:00
Ending Estimate: Final Cutscene <1:00
Pros/Cons: A very obscure title and honestly a pretty poorly made game in every respect but the gameplay (which can make for some laughs). Cutscenes are text based and short but not skippable. Random encounters are dodgeable on the overworld, making a low level run rather painless in that you don't have to run away from anything. What you do fight, however is very brutal and relies heavily on a very tight route exploiting everything we can. There are 3 main ways in which this RPG is nonstandard. 1) There isn't really an overall level for a character, just focuses you level up which increase stats, combat abilities, and ability to interact with the overworld. 2) There are no shops as you would classically see them, you craft items and forge better weapons based on what you can find in the overworld. 3) Magic doesn't run off of some kind of MP, but uses your health as energy. You can adjust how much you sacrifice to power up the spell. While the whole thing is a little out there I can definitely hold my own in explaining everything and providing engaging commentary.

Game: Radiant Historia
System: DS
Gameplay Time: 10:00:00
Ending/Possible Bonus: ending 10:00, possible bonus 30:00
Pros/Cons: My Longshot, long runtime game that I'm submitting because of how cool it is. This is a relatively recent and relatively well known and liked title with great music and a great combat system. Think FFX, but you can change turns with each other or your opponent, letting you clump more turns together and form combos. Every change puts you in a state that causes you to take more damage until your next turn, however, increasing the risk. Addtionally, enemies fight on a 3x3 grid and can be manipulated into each other, causing more interesting geometric interactions and allowing the risk of stacking turns to pay off. Cutscenes are skippable and random encounters are dodgeable. Bosses often come in groups which makes for really interesting, varied, and brutal fights, especially low level. I've been working all month on this game using and improving on Plexa's run notes and any other data I could find, but my estimate is not well defined yet. Should this be accepted, however, there will be a lot of public practice. I will be able to bring a capture capable 3DS for this.
Possible Bonus: There are two sets of optional bosses in this game which I have not tested. One set should be easy while the other is very hard. There are also a number of mostly fetch based sidequests that could be completed to unlock the true ending adding a similar amount of time. Otherwise the single worst thing in this game is that you can't name characters.
dat jerk
My only game submission as of now (and probably only one).

Game Name: Final Fantasy X-2 HD
System: PS3
Gameplay Estimate: 5:00:00
Ending/Bonus: around 0:20
Pros/Cons: Pros is that it's not NG+ (as a NG+ runner, it is boring to run and watch but it's fast), it has donation incentives, it's entertaining to watch, and creatures. Cons is that it's X-2, I could die very easily and multiple times at Magus Sisters and Vegnagun tail hence the high estimate, and since it's X-2, I will be sleeping outside (wait that's a con... that could be a pro :D).
Possible Donation Incentives: Naming of the four creatures I use in the run and singing 1000 Words during the cutscene (I will not be able to sing since that is one of my two bathroom breaks)
Edit history:
gyre: 2014-11-10 04:10:25 am
gyre: 2014-11-10 03:56:15 am
gyre: 2014-11-10 03:44:39 am
gyre: 2014-11-09 07:13:09 pm
Submissions in order of preference.

Game Name: Final Fantasy
System: NES
Gameplay Estimate: 4:30:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5 minute ending, about 10 minutes for WarMECH
Pros/Cons: It's pretty famous.  With no real sequence breaks and most of the bugs not in your favor, the speedrun is about being intimate with the game mechanics.  I will be talking a lot about how the game works throughout.  I commentated Feasel playing a longer route for Best of NES and we had no problem filling the time.  The entire run is planned in advance using encounter manipulation although there are still several dangerous battles.  This route uses resets to manipulate RNG with the side effect of limiting the cost of dying to about 5 minutes except for the final dungeon.  There's about 25 minutes of early XP grinding before the questing really gets started.  No cutscenes and features that great Final Fantasy music.
Possible Donation Incentives: 4 main character names, class choice for 4th character (Red Mage vs White Mage), fight WarMECH after the game is over (victory very not guaranteed)
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/gyre_/c/5443299
Tech: I need to bring my own NES since the RNG uses uninitialized memory that can vary between systems.

Game Name: Dragon Warrior
System: Gameboy Color played on GC Player
Gameplay Estimate: 2:20:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5 minute ending, about 10 minutes to try a lower level Dragonlord fight
Pros/Cons: Another well known series.  I play the GBC remake instead of the NES version to heavily abuse changes that replace hours of grinding with minutes.  Dying does not lose progress and there are in fact many planned death warps with this route.  There are some unavoidably risky sections that can take several attempts.  This estimated time is planning for failures.  If everything works first time the run is less than 2 hours.  No cutscenes after the short intro.
Possible Donation Incentives: main character name, save or kill the princess, play with a Slime controller.  I'm planning to fight the Dragonlord at level 19 which is 99% safe.  We could do a donation incentive to try once at level 18 (around 50/50 odds) or even level 17 (good luck).
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/gyre_/c/5274426

Game Name: Arkista's Ring
System: NES
Category: Any% 1 loop
Gameplay Estimate: 0:20:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0
Pros/Cons: Although people say this looks like a cross between Dragon Warrior and Gauntlet it's pushing the edge of what can be called an RPG.  No real donation incentives although it's short enough to BE a donation incentive for Dragon Warrior or fill time on the schedule.  Lots of RNG.
Possible Donation Incentives: none
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/gyre_/c/4190582
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-10-27 08:43:51 am
<(^_^)>
Game Name: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
System: Wii
Category: Any% Easy (Transfers)
Gameplay Estimate: 3:15:00 (expect this to go down)
Pros/Cons: A very fast-paced strategy/RPG game of a popular nintendo series despite its length, with a lot of unique optimizations for cursor movement and menuing, and crazy strats/routing. Very marathon safe thanks to transfers, BEXP (guaranteed +3 stats per level) and battle saves. There is much downtime during enemy phases where I just wait and mash (especially during specific late-game chapters) but these are also perfect opportunities for in-depth commentary on hosting, specific routes, optimizations, and mechanics. Transfers category uses a full save file from this game's prequel (Path of Radiance) to enhance stats of some characters, making this run faster and safer and much more marathon safe.
Donation Incentives: Kill/Save Oliver, maybe 100% recruitment
Sample run video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q9mYZpXdWc

To note, I haven't touched this game ever since my PB video above for almost a year until last week. That video above also does not use a transfers file, and has a few minor outdated strats (and isn't exactly a very good PB imo, now that I look back at it) but it's still representative of how the flow of the game looks overall. I started relearning this game about a week ago (and am almost done relearning it as of this post) with the updated strats and will be streaming this game a lot more throughout the next few months so expect an updated video with faster execution and better strats that crushes that video in the near future. The record holder has saved broadcasts on twitch.tv/gwimpage but his internet is very bad so his twitch broadcasts aren't very good quality.
Edit history:
Tide: 2014-10-29 12:03:32 am
Tide: 2014-10-29 12:00:03 am
Tide: 2014-10-27 07:00:34 pm
Tide: 2014-10-27 09:30:03 am
Tide: 2014-10-27 09:12:39 am
Tide: 2014-10-27 09:07:48 am
Tide: 2014-10-27 09:04:52 am
Tide: 2014-10-27 08:19:51 am
Insanity Prelude
Same as Vulajin; in order of preference -

Game Name: Wild ARMS 3
System: PS2
Category: Any %
Gameplay Estimate: 9:30:00 (For marathon safety, 10:00:00 recommended. PB is 9:26:55 but has some really bad personal mistakes)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is 10 minutes 12 seconds. Opening movie is about 1 minute 30 seconds. Main bonus content would be Millenium Puzzles and maybe a couple of optional bosses. Not sure how long this will be, but probably at least another hour.
Pros: Other than Wild ARMS 1, its probably the Wild ARMS most other people are familiar with. I'll address the main concerns point form for ease of reference:
Consistency - For a game that is so long, the route is surprisingly consistent, with only 1 or 2 points which are random. The game also features on-the-spot continues as well as a Save anywhere feature, so its actually very marathon friendly to boot.
Donations - There's several, but the most relevant is that the 4 playable characters can all be named on a rolling basis. Spells can also be named on a rolling basis and there's some bonus content that's not too intrusive. Could have incentives for watching opening movie, naming NPC characters, singing the ending theme 'Wings' and choosing who gets the final attack at the end, but these are all relatively a bit weaker.
Popularity - Wild ARMS is a series that people have heard of and Wild ARMS 3 is probably either the 1st or 2nd most popular game in the franchise.
Entertainment - This is a glitchless run. So it really shows off how much you can push the system to its limit (and in particular, all the broken options the game hands you). Past that, it combines puzzle bits where there are some skips or tricks between them. As far as cutscene vs gameplay goes, its standard rpg fare but for what its worth, doesn't have a whole lot of free bathroom breaks. The final battle is worthy of a watch for certain because it showcases just what you can do with the in-battle switching.
Language - English if it wasn't clear. I could do Cantonese commentary >_>?
Cons: It's a Wild ARMS game so naturally, its still not as popular as other series such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Marios, etc. Its also a long run, but there's ample time to provide commentary as its also quite technical at points. The major source of damage about halfway through the game is dependent on the amount of HP you lost, so it can be cutting things close at times. I've personally never died in this way though.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the 4 Playable Characters (Rolling, can be updated once per Chapter), Name major used Spells (Valiant, Arc Impulse, Quick, Attachment, Weaken; will need to check frequency), Choose which character gets the killing blow on final boss, Sing 'Wings' during ending, Name tags can be used to name other NPCs (See above)
Sample run video:
Chapter 1 - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4453023
Chapter 2 - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4453031
Chapter 3 - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4453052
Chapter 4 - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4453071

Game Name: Wild ARMS 4
Gameplay Estimate: 5:30:00 (PB is 5:13:XX)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is 7.5 minutes long, Opening movie is 1.5 minutes or so. Bonus content involves doing Super Jude Bros, possible fighting of Ragu, which will probably take about 30 mins to an hour.
Pros: Very fast paced, offensive oriented game with some platforming elements. Large damage numbers flying around and the speedrun makes use of everyone's skillsets and some off handed spells to complete it as quickly as possible. Also glitchless and has its share of technical bits that make everything work together. There are a few new skips to boot since the last time it was in.
Cons: Standard comments of 'It's Wild ARMS'. Already in once, weakish donation incentives.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name major used spells (Joint Struggle, Slow Down, Hyper, Gather, etc.), Yulie death counter, Mute Jude/Jude quoting option, Gawn Missile PAWNCH cutscene
Sample run video:
Part 1 - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4302824
Part 2 - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4302817

Game Name: Wild ARMS ACF
Gameplay Estimate: 8:10:00 (8:50:00+ to be safe)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is about 26 minutes long, Opening is about 1.5 minutes. Bonus content involves recruiting optional characters (Emma/Jane/Zed) and maybe a bonus dungeon or two. Puzzle boxes return and are also an option. No idea on the time, but this could actually be significant (2 hours plus)
Pros: It's Wild ARMS 1 but remade, so it has some nostalgia value but better graphics wise. Glitchless, solves puzzles quickly (sometimes in interesting ways) and has a fair deal of donation incentives. Battles are not always fixed and the degree of randomness is a double edged sword (makes fights more interesting, but less marathon friendly), which requires the player to adapt as the cards are dealt.  Strategies in the first half of the game are quite interesting since they involve using a combination of spells/attacks to finish quickly. Gimel Coins return, allowing you to save anywhere and start at the entrance of the room on reload. Has some skippable cutscenes too.
Cons: Standard comments of 'It's Wild ARMS'. Its further hampered by the fact that this run is also a fair length and has 3 major RNG points which can significantly slow down the run on top of the running crazy ambush rate. There are also battles which are very tricky and have a high rate of death. Unlike other Wild ARMS games above, dying in this game actually requires a reload because it has a 0 XP penalty if you hit continue. Battle strategies after about halfway point becomes degenerate (Gatling Raid spam) and the interesting portion is actually more about surviving then it is about offense.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the 3 main characters (Rudy/Jack/Cecilia, rolling incentive, can be updated starting about 4 hours in, every one or two hours after), Major used spells (Quick, Retaliate, Command Replay, Fragile, etc.)
Sample run video: I have some sample bits of various sections, but no full run.
Opening to Near Half-way (Up to 2nd Major RNG Point) - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/5160818
Photosphere to just before final dungeon - http://www.twitch.tv/tideruglia/c/4930219

Game Name: Final Fantasy Tactics
System: PSX, to be played on PS2 with fast disc load speed
Category: Any%/Math%
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is about 10 minutes (I think?). Bonus content...mainly involves getting Cloud which I'm iffy on, but exists.
Pros: FFT has its own following and is pretty popular to boot (see GDQ thread). It has been in some smaller marathons and has done well. The route is very safe thanks to the category and the hours of work done by Claude. Despite the fact that its the weaker of the two categories, it still has its fair share of interesting strategy work (especially in the first chapter) that makes the route what it is today.
Cons: I'm not exactly the best runner for this so I will concede this to Claude/Elmagus/Chessjerk if they submit this/submit this with No Math category. As mentioned, Math is the weaker of the two categories. Both for donations and gameplay wise. Everything after midway in Chapter 1 is about optimizing speed, surviving or getting preferable enemy behaviors as at that point you CT3 Nuketheworld.jpg.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name Ramza and set his birthday within a range (Must be Good Compat with majority of the bosses). Smaller incentives include killing/saving Boco/Mustadio. Getting Cloud is also on the table.
Sample run video : Working on a run, will upload once I get a decent run going.

Game Name: Front Mission 3
System: PSX to be played on PS2 with fast disc load speed
Category: Any% - Alisa or Emma route
Gameplay Estimate: 6:30:00 for Alisa, 8:00:00 for Emma.
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is about 10 minutes or so. No good bonus content.
Pros: Lots of Donation incentives! Its a SRPG but has fairly low risk for most of the battles in their given time estimates.
Cons: To get the fastest time, in battle animations/cutscenes/dialog all have to be cut, so it's a very stripped down version of the game. Game has also not been as throughly investigated as other SRPGs so enemy formations and to a certain extent, certain behaviors is still unknown as has some degree of randomness. Double edged of course.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name Kazuki (first + last name), Name 4 machines and their colours, Complete run with No Hoshun (a very powerful machine only available about 75% of the way through the game), Platinum/Bronze count tally (Number of medals of that rank x specified $ donation) Choose the route (Alisa/Emma). If on Emma route, also available choice of getting Jose or Li. Can even specify which pilots to use too.
Sample run video: None available.
Edit history:
Highspirits: 2014-11-10 04:23:18 pm
Highspirits: 2014-11-07 06:16:28 pm
Highspirits: 2014-11-07 06:13:50 pm
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 09:09:52 am
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 08:33:56 am
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 08:31:24 am
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 08:30:51 am
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 08:30:06 am
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 08:29:20 am
Highspirits: 2014-10-27 08:28:06 am
Game Name: Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
System: PS1 played on PS2
Category: any%
Gameplay Estimate: 8:00:00 (Includes time for RNG and incentives)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is 23 minutes, including lots of BibleThumps and ending song to sing. (Bromides would need to load saved file since 16/23 are in epilogue, time is included in gameplay estimate)
Pros/Cons: A cult classic with amazing voice acting, entertaining cut scenes, and lots of tense and exciting moments.  A traditional JRPG that has plenty of emotional and humorous moments.  I can consistently get under 7:30 with room for improvement still.  There are no sequence breaks, but the first boss has an Easter egg death.  Cannot skip voice acted cut scenes, but the anime movies you can.  Most bosses are manipulated through party placement.  Running away is very random, but adds to excitement and you can save anywhere in game.  The ending boss has a very rare chance of costing me significant time loss (20+ minutes) but hasn't happened in months.  Ending boss does take 40 minutes to complete all forms, but there is a lot going on and some tense moments.  Only has about ~5 min of grinding about an hour into the game.
Possible Donation Incentives:  Bromides (paintings), Voice Acting scenes, anime cut scences, singing ending credit song, turning battle voices on (SAMPLE MY GOODS!)
Sample Run Video: http://www.twitch.tv/highspirits/c/5472510 - This is a commentary run with information and shows off the games RNG.
Edit history:
Brossentia: 2014-11-10 08:03:24 pm
Brossentia: 2014-11-10 08:00:37 pm
Brossentia: 2014-11-10 07:50:04 pm
Brossentia: 2014-10-27 08:36:57 am
Brossentia: 2014-10-27 08:32:22 am
Brossentia: 2014-10-27 08:32:14 am
No pain, no gain
This post will be edited. I have some games I want to submit but won't have time to really solidify them until November 7th or so. Order of preference.

Game Name: Castle of the Winds (part 1)
System: PC (specifically, Windows 3.1 on DOSBox)
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 00:25:00 (might be able to lower after a while; I need to practice more with bad shop luck)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 1:00. I mean, I could read the final text box, I guess.
Pros/Cons: The game is an old-school rogue like with RPG elements (like leveling and learning spells). Pros: Because of how this game instantly responds to commands, the speed of the game is very much dependent on the skill of the player. Randomized floors make for intense gameplay and a need to have a backup plan in case something goes terribly wrong. Even if troll enemies appear, there's almost always a way to work around them. The beginning of the game also has an underflow glitch that allows you to have some pretty high stats. Cons: People who weren't born in the 80's are very unlikely to have heard of the game. With that said, the game is short enough that it could work as an obscure title. The gameplay can also get so fast paced that it's hard to follow. I would need someone with me who knew enough about the game to talk about what's going on. Luckily, I'm making others play it.
Possible Donation Incentives: Man vs Woman sprite. They're both kind of ugly. (First two old school sprites in this pic). We could also do a file name; it's displayed in the very end of the run.
Sample run video : I was extremely tired making this video, but here it is.

Game Name: The Demon Rush
System: PC
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 05:00:00 (might be able to lower after a while; I need to practice more with bad shop luck)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 10:00
Pros/Cons: This game is pretty much the worst RPG ever made. It's also in MSPaint, has terrible music produced on a music engine that is waaaay more powerful than necessary, and has a story that makes absolutely no sense. I'm not sure if these are pros or cons. The fighting system, though a bit slow, is unique and makes for some fairly interesting battles. The run also has some glitches to skip cutscenes and dialogue (which, based on how terrible the story is, is very much welcome). The biggest hangup you should have with this, though, is that I haven't had much practice. I'll be able to bust this to pieces starting December since I'll no longer be working one of my jobs. I'm not offended if this is a reason to say no to this run at the moment, but I'm definitely going to work on getting more solid runs come December.
Possible Donation Incentives: Character names. Everyone wants to be Cherry Venus. We could also do voice acting for the intro and the ending (trust me; the dialogue is precious). The filename is also up for grabs.
Does the game play estimate involve adding time for setup? 
Edit history:
puwexil: 2014-10-27 09:30:23 am
Nah, we'll add in setup time based on how much equipment needs to be switched around.  Do note though if your game has any special setup beyond just getting the console booted up or the PC game started, or if you need any equipment provided outside of basic NTSC-U consoles (NES, SNES, PS2, etc) or a gaming PC.
I must simply laugh.
I already said this to puwexil a couple of times, the chances i will be able to attend are like 5%, i will know for sure by the end of December/start of January, so any game I submit if somebody else submits the game, he/she should be prioritized for sure.

Game Name: Estpolis Denki (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom)
System: Super Famicom
Gameplay Estimate: 3:30:00 (very safe)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00
Pros/Cons: Prequel to Lufia II, never saw a marathon before. 2 neat glitches, lots of EGG!s. I would have to play the Japanese version because the glitches only work on that version, I can easily retell dialogue or the story though. Game is kind of like a Dragon Quest, which i personally count as a pro but I know some people see this as a con. Anyways the real weak spot of this game is it lacks incentives, you can name the Hero and thats pretty much it.
Donation Incentives: Naming the Hero (5 Characters, anything possible)
Sample Run Video: http://www.twitch.tv/elmagus/c/5326607

Game Name: Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals
System: SNES
Category: any% glitchless
Gameplay Estimate: 4:10:00 (very safe)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00 (+15:00 Minutes for normal EGG Dragon, possibly +30:00-45:00 for legit EGG Dragon fight)
Pros/Cons:I'm a beast.
Donation Incentives:Name Maxim, EGG Dragon fight (glitched would be prefered, would to actually have to work hard and route a marathon safe legit EGG Dragon route), picking up Capsule Monsters(/naming them), Ancient Cave runthrough attempt either inbetween or as bonus (would probably take 1:30:00 because i would have Dekar/Guy/Selan as my party).
Sample Run Video: Part 1 Part 2 (Unfortunate softlock inbetween that i know how to avoid these days)

Game Name: Chrono Trigger
Category: any% (100%)
Gameplay Estimate: 3:30:00 (5:30:00)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 2:30
Pros/Cons: Uhm I'm not sure what to put here. Classic? Fan Favorite?
Donation Incentives: Name all Characters, extend it to 100% (can learn that if needed), Magus vs. Magus fight show off (im not sure yet how this works but I know it is possible so it would probably take an extra prepared file and add like 15:00-20:00 maybe?)
Sample Run Video: http://www.twitch.tv/elmagus/c/5218418

Game Name: Final Fantasy Tactics
System: PSX played on PS2
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 30:00 - 45:00 (depending on Sidequests)
Pros/Cons: Pros: Has not seen many marathons yet, the ones it was in it received a great reception in. There is a lot to talk about and I dont think this will get boring at any point. Cons: #Grinding for about 25 minutes overall during Chapter 1, 10 minutes consecutevily using Accumulate would be the weakest spot of the run. Also a lot of people dont like that you use Math throughout the run, I dont know why, personally I like Math.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name Ramza, fight South Wall of Bethla instead of North Wall, Sidequestchain (Beowulf -> Reis(Transform) -> Cloud) [can set goals for either one in that order, they are accessible in Chapter 4]
Sample Run video: http://www.twitch.tv/elmagus/c/4949342

Game Name: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Gameplay Estimate: 2:15:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00
Pros/Cons: Pros: Fast paced, the run can not die, there is a lot to talk about, brand new tech discovered recently that has not been shown in a marathon yet that cut the runtime by over 30 minutes. Cons: Honestly I dont feel like there is a lot of cons, I guess if you do not like this game from the start it would be a con. One thing would be the lack of incentives.
Donation Incentives: Name Benjamin, could play JP Version if that wants to be shown off, can do Lava Dome with Kaeli or Phoebe and beat Dualhead Hydra that way.
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/elmagus/c/5084508
Guess here I go with my one and only submission.

Game Name: Fullmetal Alchemist and The Broken Angel
System: PS2 played on PS3
Gameplay Estimate: 5:30
Ending/Bonus Estimate:2 to 3 minutes of final cutscene
Pros/Cons: Cons- There isn't any options to name characters and the game isn't well known of yet. Pros- Though game isn't well known of people do know the anime it goes to, there also can be two routes for people choosing to see ran either ng or ng+, also people could force to see an attempt of winning the very last battle as a donations, plus there is a cutscene people could donate to see the runner or someone sign the lyrics like in FFVI opera house or FFX-2 1k words.
Sample Run-http://www.twitch.tv/magicfreak500/c/5090959
Edit history:
StingerPA: 2014-10-27 10:05:18 am
StingerPA: 2014-10-27 10:04:49 am
Game Name: Secret of Mana
Category Any% 1 Player 2 Controllers
Gameplay Estimate: 2:20:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 20:00
Pros/Cons: This is a fast paced, broken as hell game. There's some spots a run can die, but safety saves can be easily used.
Possible Donation Incentives: Naming Boy and Sprite, bonus 20 minute any% run
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/stingerpa/c/5223548
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
Game Name: Secret of Evermore
System (Include both orignal system and system you plan to play on, if different): SNES
Category (Any%, 100%, Glitchless, etc): Any% (No Defend)
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 1:45:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): 5:00 (Glitches)
Pros/Cons (honest assessment based on above submission guidelines): Pros - A fast ARPG with a fair amount of incentives to boot. Has been at both C4Ls though not in this form and No Defend ramps up the difficulty quite a bit. Considering the smaller amount of time for an RPG and the fact it's both well known and the runner is well known helps it's case. Outside of the newest tech and current tech in testing commentary can be very solid and interactive.
Possible Donation Incentives: Taunt the chicken with boy OR dog/What to change the old man into/Name of Dog and Boy
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): I could show any number of the any% runs on demand

Game Name: Mega Man X: Command Mission
System (Include both orignal system and system you plan to play on, if different): PS2
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 5:35:00 (This is a high estimate as there are a few points of RNG that can just flat out burn time)
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): 25:00 (This may change)
Pros/Cons (honest assessment based on above submission guidelines): Pros: The ONLY MegaMan RPG to date for the X series and we've never had a Megaman (Star Force/Battle Network/etc) in a RPG marathon. Cons: Sadly you cannot name any of the characters and the game is fairly linear overall. This I would say has a slim chance of getting in overall. Thankfully a few people have already stepped up to help with commentary and it should get more exposure during the next MM Marathon in December.
Possible Donation Incentives: Secret bosses (NOT named Nine tails which get the ultimate armors for characters - note these are not needed to beat the game)
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): http://www.twitch.tv/metasigma/c/5081074
Game Name: Wild Arms
System: OG System: PS1, system used: PS3
Category: Any% no ACE
Gameplay Estimate: 2:00:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 15m +15m for ACE

Pros/Cons: Characters and Spells can be named, using randomizer on boomerang for a potential BoomerANGRIEST could be another one. No real glitch-showcase incentive other than ACE, but that would take around 15 minutes to do, so I'm not sure that its worth it, could be entertaining though. First thirty minutes are pretty standard gameplay, but then the glitches kick in for enough different tech to make the 2 hours have a good amount of variety between boss strats and sequence breaks. Very few cutscenes, especially past prologue. Game isn't the most popular RPG ever, but has some amount of name recognition. I have created a marathon-safe route that should get a time of ~1:50:00 consistently, and incorporates an additional interesting glitch. Using randomizer on Zeik Tuvai would make this game fairly marathon unsafe, but this route instead uses a party of Jack+Cecilia so that randomizer is not necessary. Finally, game will be run English.

Possible Donation Incentives: Name Rudy, Jack, Cecilia. Name certain spells. BoomerANGRIEST. ACE showcase.
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/cha0stwitch/c/4778689 marathon-safe route.
Edit history:
Lenophis: 2014-11-17 12:24:47 am
Lenophis: 2014-11-09 11:19:06 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-09 10:46:37 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-09 10:42:22 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-09 10:35:28 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-09 10:26:18 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-09 10:16:38 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-08 09:42:32 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-07 02:28:33 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-06 09:38:08 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-06 09:37:19 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-06 09:26:32 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-06 10:26:26 am
Lenophis: 2014-11-05 09:41:24 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-05 09:40:42 pm
Lenophis: 2014-11-05 09:34:47 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-29 02:51:38 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-29 12:29:43 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-29 11:48:41 am
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 11:33:17 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:43:43 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:38:22 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:35:36 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:34:48 pm
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:36:59 am
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:31:51 am
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:30:39 am
Lenophis: 2014-10-27 10:30:17 am
0-10
Game Name: Dissidia Final Fantasy
System: PSP
Category: Inward Chaos with Cloud (This is the hardest storyline bonus chapter in the game)
Gameplay Estimate: 40 minutes
Ending/Bonus Estimate: N/A
Pros: Pretty straightfoward run, a lot of destruction and beatdowns
Cons: Not much variety
Bidding war to determine if Omnislash should be used against Sephiroth.
Bidding war to determine the order of the Golbez/Kefka fights.
Bidding war to determine the order of the Squall/Cloud fights.
Bidding war to choose Cloud's outfit: His original FF7 outfit vs his Advent Children outfit. Outfits can be changed between any fights that aren't chained. The chained fights are Warrior of Light, Firion, Cloud/Squall, Kefka/Golbez, and Sephiroth.
Not using any Arcane/Valor Resins. This changes 5 fights (Bartz, Zidane, Cloud of Darkness, Ultimecia, and Chaos), and would add at most 5 minutes to the estimate to account for trolling.

Sample run video (encouraged but not required): My current PB is 29:20, however the last encoded video I have is my 29:24. A stream video of a couple of sample runs with marathon luck and donations incentives. After both main runs the video can be closed, since the stream just prolonged itself.

Game Name: Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition
System(s): NES for the original, PSP for the version I intend to play
Category: any% w/equipment glitch
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 2:10 hours without extra dungeons, 4 hours with (tentative estimate currently)
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): N/A
Pros:
The game is VERY BROKEN.
Watch me get the rare battle (1/64) at least twice per run™.
Cons:
RNG, sorry, but it has to be said, especially if you consider my last submission of this game. :p

Naming the four heroes; letter limit is 6.
Bidding war for class change.
Bidding war for English, Japanese Kana, and Japanese (as the game lists them). The language can be changed at any time during the run, except during battles.
Donation challenge for WarMECH encounter?
Doing 2 or 3 of the Soul of Chaos dungeons. Lifespring Grotto (the Kraken dungeon with Shinryu and Omega) would be excluded from this list. No route I've come up with has been able to beat either of these two yet. (Please forgive the AR, Yua can't seem to handle PSP properly yet.)
With the above incentive, bidding war of which bosses I fight in Earthgift Shrine and Hellfire Chasm (Two-Headed Dragon, Ahriman, Cerberus, and Echidna for Earthgift, Scarmiglione/Cagnazzo, Rubicante/Barbariccia in Hellfire). Whisperwind Cove has no choices in bosses, you always fight Typhon, Orthros, Phantom Train*, and Deathgaze in that order.

Sample run video (encouraged but not required): The last recorded full run I have of this is my current run on SDA, but some practice sessions have given this. I fully intend to wear Ribbon Shields during my run, just for fun. New video of a run done yesterday! (Non-tube link)

*: You cannot suplex the train.

Note about the PSP runs: I have been recording my runs on component. If it is needed, I will bring my PC with my AverMedia C027 card, along with my capture setup, to ensure that I can still record with component. I'd rather not do composite capture, if it can be helped. Additionally, I'll make sure my second 3TB drive is relatively empty for the trip, so I can record my runs, and potentially the whole event if need be.

The following is meant for the bonus stream, just noting it to put it out there.
Game Name: Final Fantasy VI
System (Include both orignal system and system you plan to play on, if different): SNES, if I can get a flashcart before marathon time.
Category (Any%, 100%, Glitchless, etc): Randomizer!
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 12 hours
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): N/A
Pros:
MASSIVE entertainment possibilities.
Potentially getting Berserker Relm.
MiaB Siegfried! Ha! Ha! Ha! Give up?
One of the two mad geniuses that devised this evil thing gets to endure the pain we all experience!

Cons:
It's not really going to be a speedrun in the sense of what we're used to seeing, especially since some of the extremely exploitable things are/will be patched up.
I don't intend to practice a seed ahead of time. After all, what's the fun of RANDOMIZER if you already know what's coming? Wink

Naming every character.
Donating for a seed number: 1 - 9999999
Fighting Deathgaze/acquiring Bahamut.
Fighting the 8 dragons/acquiring Crusader.

Sample run video (encouraged but not required): None with the current version, vVI, but one will come soon.
Edit history:
osey889: 2014-11-06 10:09:18 pm
osey889: 2014-11-02 05:20:22 pm
osey889: 2014-11-02 05:19:31 pm
osey889: 2014-11-02 05:19:27 pm
osey889: 2014-11-02 05:19:26 pm
osey889: 2014-10-31 08:47:58 pm
osey889: 2014-10-27 01:05:02 pm
osey889: 2014-10-27 01:02:39 pm
My submissions are in decreasing order of preference as well.

System: Xbox360
Category: Any% co-op w/Vulajin
Pros/Cons: Diablo 3 has become much more welcomed by the fans and would fit into a marathon nicely. Its fast paced and shows off good coordination between the two runners. While many would say there is too much RNG for consistency,  the maps are semi random and if you notice one thing about a map you can guess work the correct path. Gear only effects the run early on but in coop it tends to work out all right. The run also features the amazing "spider bros" who face tank the final boss like pros. Downside to this run is that skill don't change to much as you don't level up high enough in a speed run to unlock some of the more cool skills, and rapid fire is all you really need. Bonus area w/metasigma will have a premade character for him (most likely a barb) and will not require a 3rd system to play.
Possible incentives: Character names (2) Bonus area showoff (w/Metasigma)
Sample run: http://www.twitch.tv/vulajin/c/5376250

System: xbox360
Category: Any% w/dlc
Pros/cons: The solo run is played with the DLC item The Infernal Helm. this item has a couple of real nice perks that speed up the early game, such as thorn damage, early on i will provoke enemys to hit me to kill them faster, and 25% more exp earned. Played as the demon hunter as its the fastest class period. This run also has more risk in it as solo there is alot more ground to cover and your DPS isn't OP in co-op. Overall a great run and has almost no major way for it too be mercy killed.
Possible incentives: character name, bonus area showoff (w/ Metasigma)
Sample run: http://www.twitch.tv/osey889/c/5376919

Game: Tales of Xillia
System: Playstation 3
Category:any% Co-op Milla's or Jude's story w/metasigma, Ghoul02, PXTfd, WanderingMind
Gameplay estimate: 3:40(Milla) 4:00(Jude) (optional boss +10mins)
Ending estimate: 15mins

pros/cons: A game in the popular "tales of" games, Played with Millas story as its 20 mins faster
and has some other perks that make it a more consistent run. Jude's story while longer has more boss
fights and is tougher because of it. Has no absolutly no grinding in it as we eat food that provides more exp awarded for fights.
This turns the game into a boss rush with some really tense fights, but there is no risk of a dead run as its like FF13 with a retry option.
Sadly the time not fighting is you running from place to place skipping cut scenes.
Currently has Metasigma for garenteed co-op partner,but has people who are interested with it.

Possible Incentives: Donation war for Milla or Jude's story.
Goofy glasses.(wastes little time to get) Fight bonus boss schweiss.
Sample run:Part 1:http://www.twitch.tv/osey889/c/5401081
Part 2:  http://www.twitch.tv/osey889/c/5401101
Edit history:
Wyrmtalon: 2014-11-05 04:41:44 pm
Wyrmtalon: 2014-10-31 11:42:56 am
I am a koala
Game Name: Suikoden
System: PS1, played on PS1 or PS3 PSN (PSN preferred)
Category: Any% or 100%
Gameplay Estimate: 3:50:00 (any%) 4:50:00 (100%)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: ~10:00
Pros/Cons:
Pros: Very little grinding is necessary, many different character combinations used throughout the run, cutscenes are mostly non-existent
Cons: RNG does play a part in several places and could potentially kill a run but that is very, very unlikely
Indirect Pros: I live in the same city the marathon is being hosted in, at least osey889 as co-commentator
Possible Donation Incentives: Main Character's Name, Castle Name, Save Pahn (could then upgrade to 100%), or an any% vs 100% bid war, Fight the Final Boss
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): There are run videos out there however I have not been the runner behind any of them.
Edit history:
Cursedgamer11: 2014-10-27 06:09:59 pm
Game Name: OFF
System: PC
Gameplay Estimate: 2:00:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5-25 minutes more depending
Pros: Very little grinding, and the text moves fast. The music is fantastic too.
Cons: There are some medium sized movies in the beginning. And bad damage rolls could make some parts very long.
Additional Con: I can't make the journey. Could it possibly be in bonus stream?
Possible Donation Incentives: Either Cannon Ending or Special "Judge"Ending (The Cannon Ending is longer and the Judge ending is faster) , Puppeteer's Name, and optional Secret Boss 'Sucre'.
Please note that this is a live marathon being held in Salt Lake City, Utah, similar to GDQs and Crystals for Life. If you would like to run a game, you'll need to be able to attend. (You can offer if you're not 100% sure you can attend, but if you're on the schedule and you can't make it, your run will have to be replaced.)
Edit history:
Brettatron: 2014-10-27 06:29:15 pm
Brettatron: 2014-10-27 06:23:56 pm
Brettatron: 2014-10-27 06:22:15 pm
Brettatron: 2014-10-27 06:18:30 pm
Game Name: Final Fantasy XIII
System (Include both orignal system and system you plan to play on, if different): PS3 on PS3
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 6:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): 30 min (ending... dont usually watch it/show it though)

Pros
Almost constant action due to requirement to tricky encounter dodges
Being able to dodge most encounters means forced fights are at low level and very interesting to see
No grinding areas
All the above allow for a much more exciting and entertaining run when compared to most other Final Fantasy games
Many nuances that might not be picked up on allow for lots of good commentary
Many knowledgable runners to provide commentary
Cutscene skips!!!!!!
Very safe run since losing a battle is just a retry and not a game over.
Lots of interesting history about the development of strategies for fights to fill time if no other commentary
More action oriented speedrun for an RPG
Almost no RNG, and any RNG can be counteracted by good play, which means the run showcases player skill heavily

Cons:
Definitely a "disliked final fantasy" outside the speedrun community
On the long side.

Watch some of the more exciting/cool cutscenes
Rage-bingo (community joke)
Switch control scheme (inverted up down)
Using summon strats for certain fights as opposed to regular strats (just as safe and usually lose little time if any)
Blindfolded fights
Kill the Edentoise
Personal donation goals
Game time bets
Game Name: Final Fantasy 4 (2 US)
System: SNES US
Gameplay Estimate: 2hr20minutes
Ending/Bonus Estimate: None
Pros/Cons: 
Pros – The game has been improved a ton with a ton of new strats.  It also looks like this game won’t be featured at any of the GDQ’s so it will be nice to show a wide audience this game’s updated features.
We’ve made guaranteed strats to get us through faster with much less trouble.  It includes the “chocobo room” which is fun for viewers to see.  You can move around in a glitched room that plays the chocobo music, you can shop in that room and also save in this broken room.
Can now be raced effectively.  Would be a fun race considering no one is ever out of the race.  The glitch can make or break a huge come back.
It can be a prime time run on the schedule and its less than 2 and a half hours.

Cons: Was run at the last Crystals For Life by Essentia.  Repeating runs may not be good for marathons.  As stated before the run is much updated and can have someone who runs this game on a regular basis make an attempt at it.

Possible Donations Incentives:
Plenty of name changing.
Can get Rosa to get UptCo instead of fusoya (take ~5 minutes longer for those who want to see Rosa explode)
Donate for a race. The_Roth, Bichphuongballz and myself have raced this game on a weekly basis with no troubles.
Donations to fight the Big Calbrena Doll boss.

Sample Run Video my 2:03:22
http://www.twitch.tv/nocashnocash/c/4702310

I know races may not be picked but I would be interested in a race with The_Roth, Bichphuongballz.  We have already talked on the side that we would be okay with doing a 3 way race.  I know you don’t have the hook ups for 3 so if a race is accepted any 2 of us would be willing.
PS. I would be able to run Any% no 64 floor glitch as well. In that case it would be 3:35 estimate.