Game Name: Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminous
System: PC
Category: Any%
Gameplay Estimate: 5:30:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0:05:00
Pros:
-Action RPG that builds on the classic Phantasy Star Online formula
-Little RNG to worry about
-Fully customizable character (see donation incentives)
-3/4ths gameplay, 1/4th cutscenes (I control text speed in cutscenes, so it may actually be less)
Cons:
-Any death can cost up to 10 minutes due to limited save points
Possible Donation Incentives:
-Character Name
-Character Class (Hunter, Ranger, Force)
-Character Gender
-Weapon of choice (dependant on class)
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): Coming soon

I wanted to add one or two more here, but I won't have them routed by the time the deadline is here. If I somehow find time, I'll add them.
Game Name: Valkyria Chronicles
System: PS3 (or possibly the upcoming PC version if it has advantages)
Gameplay Estimate: 2:50, or 3:20 with two optional missions
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0:15
Pros: Decently well-known turn-based strategy RPG, in which the actions play like a third-person shooter.  Bound to get more exposure with a PC version coming out soon.  Good cutscene/gameplay ratio (about 20% skipping through cutscenes), and while many of the strategies follow the same theme, there is a good amount of variation.  Characters of the same class are interchangeable in most missions, and characters level up by class, so character choice for the two most used classes can be a rolling incentive.
Cons: A death/mission failure can cost several minutes.  Character availability is random prior to chapter 10, which complicates any character choice incentive.  There is a boring 11-minute mission (basically an autoscroller) late in the run.
Possible Donation Incentives: Character choice, English/Japanese voice acting (sadly not a rolling incentive), and two optional missions
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/nitrodon/c/5354968
Game Name: Final Fantasy IX
System: PS1 (played on PS2)
Category: any%
Gameplay Estimate: 9 hours 30 minutes
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 35 minutes
Pros/Cons: It's a long game, but it's a popular Final Fantasy and pretty safe for a marathon. The heavy luck element throughout the whole game makes it not completely predictable.  Several donation incentives available.
Donation Incentives: 8 characters to name, acting out play, Vivi/Quina wedding, Melodies of Life singing, Blackjack (maybe more that I haven't thought of).

Obviously I could also run FF7,8,10 and 10-2, but since FF9 is the one I want to do at a marathon most, I'm just going to leave it at that for now. I can always commentate on those others if someone else runs them.
In order of preference, as usual.

Game Name: Final Fantasy XII
System: PS2
Category: Any% (solo or co-op with AlecK47)
Gameplay Estimate: 7:30:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: End cutscene singing: 5:00
Pros/Cons: Well, it hasn't been run in a couple years since AlecK and Nitrodon ran it at C4L 2013. Since that run, there has been a large number of improvements to the route, and the record time has been cut down from around 7:30 to under 6:50. Grinding still exists, but there is less of it than before, and some of the new strategies even involve a form of step manipulation!
Possible Donation Incentives: Singing “Kiss me Goodbye” (end cutscene song), Killing side bosses, Having someone yell for Vaan in Bhujerba (see C4L 2013)
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/freddeh/c/4854231

Game Name: Evoland
Category: Any% or All Stars and Cards%
Gameplay Estimate: Any%: 45:00, All Stars and Cards: 1:05:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 3:00 right before final boss to kill Choboko if donated for
Pros/Cons: Evoland is an indie game that kind of pokes fun at and hearkens back to many games of old, including Final Fantasy, Diablo, and Legend of Zelda. It is a short game, with action the majority of the time, and a TON of fun references that should be easily noticed by viewers even in a speedrun. It is also a rather glitchy game, which has its silly fun moments as well. The downsides to this game are primarily due to it being a pretty obscure game, and thus I don't know if we'd be able to get commentators especially easily (though I could commentate myself relatively easily, and possibly get someone else to learn the run if anyone is interested). The other downside is that its just as much like a LoZ game as it is a RPG, which might make it fall outside the purview of this. Nevertheless I would rather enjoy running this game at a marathon if given a chance.
Possible Donation Incentives: Any% vs All stars and cards run (the two primary collectables...100% is possible, but a very random and a longer run because of it), Naming the two main characters, Killing the Choboko
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/freddeh/c/2200579

Game Name: Tales of Xillia
System: PS3
Category: Any% Co-op backup w/ Osey889, metasigma, Ghoul02, PXTfd
Gameplay Estimate: 3:40(Milla) 4:00(Jude) (optional boss +10mins) 3:40(Milla) 4:00(Jude) (optional boss +10mins)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 15:00
Pros/Cons: See Osey's post on Xillia. I'll be learning the run solo as well, but I would much prefer to do a Co-op run of this if at all possible. I'm mostly here as a backup in case someone can't make it/doesn't learn it in time.
Possible Donation Incentives: Bid war between Milla and Jude story, Goofy Glasses, Schweiss bonus boss.
Sample run video: Same as Osey's post.

Was thinking of submitting a couple more, but I haven't spent much time on either of them, so another year maybe.
Everything's better with Magitek
Game Name: Half-Minute Hero
System: PSP
Category: Hero 30 normal mode
Gameplay Estimate: 0:45:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: See donation incentives below.
Pros/Cons: This game was made to be speedrun. It's like a traditional RPG in that you level up, buy items/equipment, complete sidequests and fight bosses, but on each stage you have only 30 seconds to in which to do all this. It is very fast-paced with almost no downtime and has a pretty silly storyline. However, it's so fast that it can be hard for viewers to understand what's going on (especially if they haven't played the game), so this run would definitely need good commentary.
-Name the Hero
-Hero 300 mode: You have 300 seconds to save the world, and can't rewind time. +5 minutes (+3 more if you want to watch the true ending of the game)
-Hero 3 mode: Only 3 seconds to save the world. +1 minute
Sample run video: I haven't yet recorded any videos, but you can watch the runs on the SDA Half-Minute Hero page.

Game Name: Chrono Trigger
System: SNES
Category: any% (100%)
Gameplay Estimate: 3:30:00 (5:30:00)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0:02:30
Pros/Cons: Everyone knows this game. Wink I'm just offering this in case eLmaGus isn't able to come.
Donation Incentives: Name the characters, 100%
Sample Run Video: http://www.twitch.tv/elmagus/c/5218418

Game Name: Final Fantasy VI
Category: Any% with Major Skips (2-player co-op run with puwexil)
Gameplay Estimate: 4:30:00
See puwexil's post for the rest of the info. However, if LCC comes, I think he should be the one to do this run.
Highly Evolved
Game Name: Dokapon Kingdom
System: Wii
Category:  Story Mode
Gameplay Estimate: 4:00:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 10 minutes max

This game is a thing.  Most people in my stream describe it as Mario Party + Monopoly + RPG.  The back of the box describes the game as "The Friendship-Destroying Game!"  There is a lot of RNG involved in this game, with a lot of craziness involved.  Game battle mechanics are based on a triology of physical-magical-critical hits with corresponding defenses.  Unique run.  Lots of things can happen.  Game is designed to make you mad at any given opportunity.  4 hours is VERY generous, as my last 4 or 5 completed runs have been under 3 hours.  May come down to 3:30.

Donation stuff:

Characters are very customizable.  I think the character limit is around 20-24 for a name.  Player can choose sex, job (for a speedrun, has to be specific, so this one's out), color, and face.  AI character has similar incentives with the exception of name.  Can have donation for three different hairstyles with the possibility of running into 3 more possible styles. 

http://www.twitch.tv/darkwing_duck_sda/c/5355041

Game Name: The Magic of Scheherazade
System: NES
Estimate: 1:30:00
No real ending time

Likely to be pulled, but I've had people ask for it in my stream, so I'm at least putting it up as a possibility.  Action RPG on NES.

http://www.twitch.tv/darkwing_duck_sda/c/2520178
In order of preference, just as many have done before.

Game Name: Final Fantasy XII
Gameplay Estimate: 7:30:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5-10 minutes for ending, a similar amount for any incentives
Pros/Cons: As Freddeh mentioned, the route for this game has been overhauled quite extensively since C4L.  A 15 minute grind has been entirely removed and the early game, as well as several bosses, have more interesting (and faster) strats.
Possible Donation Incentives: Act out Vaan shouting (no time added, never forget “I’m Captain Basch fon Rosenburg of Dalmascus” and “I’m that same guy again” – Poxnor 2013), possibly an optional boss or two (right now only the first Demon Wall is for sure feasible: 1 minute)
Sample run video: I’ll have a run of my own up soon enough, but for now Freddeh’s run is as good an indicator as you’ll find.

Game Name: Mass Effect
Category: Any% New Game
Gameplay Estimate: 1:50:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00
Pros/Cons: I ran NG+ at C4L2, and that category is a bit more consistent.  That said, NG is definitely more interesting and I’ve been meaning to pick up NG for some time anyway.  The main differences are that you have fewer abilities, have to get better equipment as you go and are generally in more risk of dying (though that is easy enough to plan for).
Possible Donation Incentives: Same as at C4L (male/female, save Kaiden/Ashley, finish game with both human crew, Liara’s crazy talk)
Sample run video: The current record by Letterswords: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZm8uw52SU

Game Name: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Gameplay Estimate: 2:25:00, may drop
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00 tops
Pros/Cons: Beloved by many, a turn-based RPG based on D20 mechanics.  Quite a few skips have been discovered in the past year or so.
Possible Donation Incentives: Light/Dark Side (Light side is faster), get Bastila back in party, Save Bastila (yes those are different)
Sample run video: Current record by glasnonck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwreHLHq49c&feature=youtu.be

Finally, if somebody offers KotOR II and has to drop out I could potentially be a backup for it, but I didn't really feel like offering it myself (at least not this year).
In preference order-

Game Name : Mega Man X : Command Mission
System: GCN
Gameplay Estimate : 4:30:00
Pros/Cons - I'm a beast
Sample run video : http://www.twitch.tv/cleartonic/c/3362532

Game Name : Dragon Quest Monsters 2
System : GBC (GCN Gameboy Player)
Category : Any%
Gameplay Estimate : 2:30:00
Pros/Cons - This game can be manipulated in interesting ways, including making random item spawns to be favorable. The game itself moves at a fast pace, and the menuing is very very fast. The game is adequately challenging in some parts, while others allow for a steamroll There is tons of discussion to be had regarding DQ runs in general.
Sample run video - http://www.twitch.tv/cleartonic/c/3868816 I will say that Themellin and I have been working on new routes, and while his current time is much better than mine, I will improve soon once I get the chance (my DQM1 run is a more polished representation of my ability, but unfortunately that game is too random for a marathon.)

Game Name: Dragon Quest IV (J)
System : PSX (played on PS2)
Category : Any%
Gameplay Estimate : 7:00:00
Pros/Cons - Remake of a classic series entry. The remake features much faster battles, a more responsive menu engine and fantastic OST to listen to. The run, like most classic DQ speedruns, is glitchless (in this entry, there actually aren't any real glitches.) Some parts such as Chapter 2 as a whole can be risky, but safety strats are more than reasonable. Time includes credits sequence (~12m), but can be omitted.
Sample run video - http://www.twitch.tv/cleartonic/c/5413603
The Wayward Wanderer
I had almost forgot about this important thing.  ^__^;  Signing up for this event.

I'll be submitting 2 games this year, first being preferred, second being an extra option.

Game Name: Robotrek
Gameplay Estimate: 5:00:00 (I've been unable to get a full run in yet, so time will most likely be reduced in the coming months.)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending runs about 12 minutes, 5 minutes for epilogue and 7 for credits, but I have no issues interrupting it to get ready for the next game.
Pros: None of the games encounters are really random, if you come into contact with enemies on the overworld, you enter a battle.  After a certain point, we avoid every encounter all together.
Cons: There is a bit of risk early on but shouldn't be an issue, also, at a certain point, I will grind levels at certain points to be able to create certain items, but not too much, and at level 20, I can make the vanish item, which will allow me to avoid most encounters.
Possible Donation Incentives: Character's name and robot 1 and robot 2.  All 3 are 7 characters max,  A-Z 0-9 and spaces.

Game Name: Ancient Ys Vanished: Omen (Ys Chronicles+)
System: PC Steam
Gameplay Estimate: An hour.
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Credits run for about 4-5 minutes, but I don't intend to show it much of it, unless requested.
Pros: Fast paced game, only slows down at the grinding 20 minutes it, but that's about 3-4 minutes.
Cons: Was ran by me at C4L last year.
Possible Donation Incentives: Fighting a boss without being able to see it.
                              Donation for graphic setting (2001 Complete vs 2009 Chronicle)
                              Donation (war?) for audio setting (PC-88 Original vs Complete vs Chronicle)
Sample run video(s):
Part 1

Part 2
Edit history:
kariohki: 2014-11-11 04:50:30 am
waifus are laifu
Game Name: Shepherd's Crossing
Gameplay Estimate: 30:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00 if anything
Pros: Unique and quirky Harvest Moon-like game, short and sweet.
Cons: Lots of standing around waiting near the end of the run.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the main character
Sample run video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36jsCvHuWBQ&list=UUuzPnuL5q0DLZGqeO8x9N_w (Part 1), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9VGrzqZ_I&list=UUuzPnuL5q0DLZGqeO8x9N_w (Part 2)

Game Name: Magic Knight Rayearth
System: Saturn
Gameplay Estimate: 5:00:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 10:00
Pros: Based off a well known anime, fast paced action battles and platforming, cool story behind its release. Not really any filler gameplay. Not much of punishment on death (ie total game over, losing items, etc.).
Cons: No in-run incentives. Dying in later dungeons can add ~10 minutes to run due to having to walk through dungeon again.
Possible Donation Incentives: Listen to some badly voiced diary pages!
Sample run video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdYguy7ttw
Edit history:
Dragondarch: 2014-11-10 09:23:01 pm
Pudding%
EDIT: Added a video for GBC Crystalis. Not PB, but it's the fastest I have recorded for now.
Late to the party, but that's because I was trying to get videos. A couple videos may have to be "coming soon"
Also, listing these in order of preference.

Game Name: Paladin's Quest
Gameplay Estimate: 5:00:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 10 minutes for the ending I think, I just know it's really short for an RPG.
Pros: Battles are slow enough paced that even someone who hasn't played the game can follow along, but fast enough as to not be painful. Generally considered extremely difficult, but a lot of the strats I've developed make some bosses near trivial. Very good cutscene to gameplay ratio (Cutscenes are less than 10% of the run) - text is instant, PCs can't talk, and only the person being spoken to will say anything. Very little grinding outside of one short stint at the end of the game.
Cons: Biggest issue is that deaths will generally cost quite a bit of time, depending on where it happens. The early game is a bit difficult, and the final boss can kill runs, even with marathon safeties (though less than without). Instant text means no reading the story. 5 hours is pretty safe estimate (worst run with current-ish strats was a 5:04), but ultimately the RNG can decide whether I live or die in some cases. Movement is standard early SNES RPG speed, and battles are sometimes frequent and beyond unfair (to the point on unwinnable/unrunnable if the fast characters fail to run early). Marathon safeties can only do so much to prevent deaths. Low donation incentives.
Possible Donation Incentives: Can name the 2 main characters. Also while not an incentive, we could have the chat try to guess what the actual name of some of the items are (If you don't know what a Tdr Sa, HTH Cl, Pht Cn, Com Sk, or St Rb is, you're missing out Wink )
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/dragondarchsda/c/5402378 - Current PB, still tweaking the strats slightly.

Game Name: Legacy of the Wizard
Category: Any% / 100%
Gameplay Estimate: 0:40:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5 minutes for ending, I'm guessing no more than +5 minutes for 100%.
Pros: Very Fast paced while under the effects of Scrolls. No cutscenes, and only downtime is when changing equipment at the house/inn. New manipulation has been found by a Japanese runner that sets up the RNG to drop scrolls right near the beginning. General nostalgia for this game is high.
Cons: Probably at the very edge of what would be considered an RPG. Most deaths don't cost too much time, but the later bosses are more or less "kill it and hope you don't die." Dying to the boss of the mother's area costs ~10 minutes. Somewhat slow paced when speed scrolls aren't active.
Possible Donation Incentives: 100% would be better as an incentive rather than a bid war. Possibly donations to use all 5 family members (Only use 4 in the current route, the dog doesn't get love...)
Sample run video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19678932 - JP runner's run that showed off the new manipulation for the first time.
- Race between Feasel and I at SGDQ 2012. Route has changed since then.

Game Name: Crystalis
Gameplay Estimate: 1:20:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5 minutes. Above estimate includes both Any% and 100%.
Pros: Overall fast paced, with pretty much no downtime. Contains a few glitches that allow free equipment, and skipping an entire dungeon. Checkpoints are somewhat frequent, and deaths generally cost little time. Possible race with UA (RPG marathon first). RNG isn't a huge factor except for very specific spots.
Cons: Was run at C4L2. Mandatory grinding in some spots, though most aren't overly long. Wonky hitboxes, hilariously so sometimes. Deaths in the few spots without frequent checkpoints actually do cost a fair amount of time.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the character, 100%.
Sample run video: - Current Any% WR

Game Name: Crystalis
System: GBC, played on GCN with a GameBoy Player
Gameplay Estimate: 0:50:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is less than 5 minutes, 100% may be +5 minutes.
Pros: Shorter than the NES version due to no mandatory grinding and less menuing to switch swords. Best voice acting on the GBC hands down. Lacks the glitches of the NES version, but has a couple of it's own, including being able to kill bosses without reducing their HP to 0, and getting way more experience from bosses than normal. No downtime, and lots of subtle ways to manipulate enemies to move in ways that are dodgeable. Recently found that save warping is a thing, reducing the time even farther.
Cons: Completely butchered soundtrack, with the best being "Barely Passable" and the worst being near ear-piercing (although a couple are hilariously bad). Deaths generally cost little time, but one dungeon has no checkpoints, and the overall worst and most random boss which costs a few minutes each time he says "no." EXP route is fairly specific and can't be deviated from very much due to needing the MP refills obtained at level up. Hitboxes are MUCH worse than NES version (Ranging from "Not even close" to "My hitbox is the entire hallway")
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the character, 100%.
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/dragondarchsda/c/5474024

Game Name: Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals
Category: Any% Glitchless, possibly any% super glitched
Gameplay Estimate: 4:30:00 (Super glitched would be like 15 minutes lol)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: Ending is 13 minutes I believe.
Pros: I'm mostly just putting this here in case eLmaGus can't make it.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name Maxim/Capsule monsters. Any% super glitched would make a better donation incentive than a standalone run, though we need to actually figure out how to do that route since the person who discovered it isn't willing to share his info Sad
Sample run video: I'm a beast!
Game Name: Lufia II - Rise of the Sinistrals
Category: any% glitchless
Gameplay Estimate: 4:20:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 5:00
Pros: This is a fun game that I don't think has had too much exposure in recent times. It's glitchless, so we get to see the whole game without any game breaking stuff. There aren't too many cutscenes, and the ones that are there are mostly short, with the exception of two or three. I just started running this, so I should be able to bring down the estimate by the time this rolls around.
Cons: Not a beast like eLmaGus.
Donation Incentives: Name Maxim, picking up Capsule Monsters(/naming them), World's Most Difficult Trick, maybe super glitched %
Sample Run Video: http://www.twitch.tv/feralpigman/c/5422453
Edit history:
Ghoul02: 2014-11-17 11:04:50 pm
Ghoul02: 2014-11-17 11:01:31 pm
Ghoul02: 2014-11-13 07:35:37 pm
Ghoul02: 2014-11-10 10:08:01 am
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Well, I might as well get this up… I wish I had more time for a few games, but at this point, this form just has to get in. In order of preference.

Game Name #1: The World Ends With You
System: DS (To be played on 3DS XL; I have a capture card)
Category: Any% Normal
Gameplay Estimate: 5:30 (may come down in the near future, I’ll explain below)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: From kill to end of credits is 12 min. Bonus content for donation incentives shouldn’t be more than 10 min, I wouldn’t think?
Pros: Very well regarded, well known DS game. It’s pretty much Nomura’s only non FF/KH game in ages. Fantastic music, setting and artwork. The combat is so unique that there will not be another similar game at the marathon. The routing is interesting and changes enough during the run to stay compelling. Very low RNG; I don’t expect to get more than 10 extra encounters, each of which would cost about a minute and a half. Almost no major punishment for death.
Cons: The game is cutscene heavy and they’re not skippable. While the text is instant, new text boxes are not, so a fair bit of the run will be mashing. The game is hell to try to make a layout for; it’s the rare DS game where both screens are equally important
Possible Donation Incentives: Making people wear red pins after a certain cutscene, making player pin buttons as donation prize, playing a 4 player game of Tin Pin Slammer after the conclusion of the run. I can look into a run on the Android/iOS/Japanese version, but I don’t know if that would make a good donation war.
Sample run video: I don’t have a full run completed, but to give a feel for the combat, look here. My first full run: http://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02/c/5491833
Time will come down by a lot: best known console time is 4:22

NOTE: Original estimate was 5 hours; but I don't believe that is a reasonable estimate anymore. That was based off game time for the game, which, as shown by the 5:45 being a 5:06 above, seems to be wildly different from real time. 5 hours would appear to be best case for the game and the time has been adjusted accordingly. I'm really sorry for the mistake on my end.

Game Name #2: Tales of Xillia
Category: Any% Coop
Gameplay estimate: 3:40 Milla, 4:00 Jude
Ending Estimate: 14 minutes
Pros: It’s a recent but pretty well liked game in the series, cool bidding war concept, fast travel and cutscene skipping are a bonus, no encounter RNG
Cons: There’s a decent amount of running from place to place, the game plays something like a boss rush. Potential for difficulties with getting the 4 players on the same page at the event.
Possible incentives: Story bid war, costumes
No Run Video at the Moment

Game #3 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
System: GCN, played on softmodded Wii.
Category: Any% NTSC-J/NTSC-U
Gameplay Estimate: 2:25/2:40
Ending Estimate: 8 min
Pros: Great music, Final Fantasy name brand with a much smaller time commitment. The run abuses a glitch that gives infinite money after the second level. There are some ways to get creative with how to do it: I can do this run solo, coop with Kefka, it’s not a bad race game, or, just as interestingly perhaps, we can race to the final level, save and coop the last area. I know how to play 3 of the 4 playable races, all would be a similar time. The 4th is possible as well with a small extra amount of time if needed. English doesn't have a glitch that Japanese does that allows for infinite money, making it a much more difficult run, but also very interesting in that the route is never set.
Cons: There’s a decent amount of RNG with encounters and getting a single weapon drop, the game is not terribly fondly remembered beyond the character design and music (it was Final Fantasy’s return to Nintendo consoles, only it had a high barrier to entry and was not a typical game in the series), would be VERY hard to top the ESA coop run from this year.
Donation incentives: Playable character race, name (6 characters, English and Kana), helping Gurdy (JPN Only, money is too tight in NTSC-U)
Run Video:  or

Game #4: Valkyria Chronicles 2
System: PSP
Gameplay Estimate: 4:45
Ending Estimate: 10 min
Pros: Very cool game in an underground SRPG series, the route has its moments of brilliance, the real time action mixed with turn based is very rare for a game this type. I developed the original route, and with Minds help and improvements, the game is continually getting better. More natural speedgame than its predecessor with skippable cutscenes and enemy turns. The game can be beaten at an extremely low level if needed, and the reactions to RNG can be interesting but almost never make the game uncompletable. Low punishment for death
Cons: Regarded as the “little brother” to VC1, which has never had a marathon appearance to my knowledge and longer to boot. Maps get repetitive as the game was clearly a bit held back by the scaled down hardware. There is at least one spot of RNG that must happen and there is no backup strat (would need backup saves); the other is very highly recommended but not required
Donation Incentives: Naming the Squad and Tank (The latter is the best unit in the game and used a ton), doing a mission blindfolded (The Road to the Armory). Potentially could do a low level run, but this would require an extra 30 minutes at least for safety.
Run Video: http://www.twitch.tv/ghoul02/c/3936242 (Note that this run uses outdated strats (almost 30 min of time save there alone), along with a few punishing deaths. This time will be much improved by the time the event rolls around and my sum of bests will likely be below a 4:10, if not sub 4.)
Edit history:
Adamtimothy0: 2014-11-10 09:05:05 pm
Game: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD
Category: Any% Terra/Ven/Aqua (Beginner Mode)
Gameplay Estimate: 1:30
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0min ending (It can be entirely skipped to the final results screen) + up to 25mins for incentives
Pros/Cons: While not as well-known as other games in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, this entry is planned to gain popularity with the new HD remaster 2.5.The run is fairly short with a small time variance between the three character choices. All cutscenes and text are skipped so it is entirely menus, movement, and battles (0-2 short instances of exp grinding depending on the character). While the run is littered with small instances of RNG such as certain desirable drops, there is nothing outside of dying which would cost more than a couple minutes.
Possible Donation Incentives: Character choice - Terra, Ventus, or Aqua, The Final Episode (the game's epilogue), optional bosses (Mysterious Figure, Armor of the Master)
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/adamtimothy0/c/5287321
This video is of an All Stories run so it shows off all three different characters that could be chosen as well as the Final Episode.
This video is also of the PSP release of Birth By Sleep. I have not ran the HD version of BBS yet since the English version of 2.5 has not been released however there are very few changes between the two versions of the game which impacts the route.

Game: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
System: 3DS
Category: Any% NG+
Gameplay Estimate: 3:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 16min ending + up to 20mins for incentives
Pros/Cons: Like BBS, this title isn't as well known as the main two Kingdom Hearts games. Due to this game's combat system (and how overpowered 1 particular family of spells is) the run is somewhat spammy with a majority of the fights consisting of just casting the same spell. However, as this game introduced the Flowmation mechanic to the series, the movement can be surprisingly entertaining. This run is completely marathon safe with almost all of the RNG in this game coming in the form of boss patterns which generally costs an insignificant amount of time. The run starts off slowly due to level grinding via a mini game for ~10 minutes before the first boss, however all other exp grinding is done in short optional fights throughout the game.
Possible Donation Incentives: Naming the Dream Eaters (3D's party members), Lv1 Critical Julius (this game's superboss).
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/adamtimothy0/c/4833660
Edit history:
PX_: 2014-11-10 10:53:27 am
PX_: 2014-11-10 04:13:56 am
PX_: 2014-11-10 04:13:21 am
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
In order of preference

Game Name: Valkyria Chronicles
System: PS3, potential PC
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 2:55
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): 0:15 ending, 4 minutes donation incentive
Pros: Decently known Strategy/Shooter RPG, a PC version coming out tomorrow could potentially speed up the run even further. All the levels have a unique design, and many of them are done in one turn, which will impress both people who have and haven't played the game before. RNG can create lots of hilarious moments while only costing mild amounts of time loss. Classes level up together, so most characters can be swapped without consequence, so possible incentive. A few levels are completely broken apart, and the strategies used in them vary in many amounts so that it's never really the same.
Cons: A death in missions can cost up to several minutes depending on the missions. RNG can add amounts of time loss. Not all characters are available until chapter 10, so donation incentives for those can get complicated. One mission is entirely at the mercy of the RNG in terms of how fast it is, and watching someone climb ladders for minutes is not fun after a while. An autoscroller level towards the end. Plenty of cutscene skipping
Possible Donation Incentives: Characters used, English/Japanese voice acting (non rolling), playing/singing A Love Passed On (Rosie's song, this is a pretty memorable moment for people who played the game)
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): http://www.twitch.tv/pxtfd/c/5468235 (One death in the run, and it costed 6 minutes, plenty of silly mistakes)

Game Name: Legend of Mana
System: PS1, played on PS2 (No Fast Disk)
Category: Dragon Route
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 2:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): 0:10 ending
Pros: An underrated entry of the Mana series, this game features fast paced combat, using a movement technique to blaze through maps quickly, and damn good music and visuals. Dragon route is the quickest way through the game, although the other 2 routes (faery and juma) can be learned as donation incentives. Gameplay has plenty of RNG, but is mostly execution and reaction based, instead of relying on guarantees. Also leaves room for errors, deaths don't cost too much time
Cons: A few of the bosses can get REALLY trolly with their insistence of spamming invulnerable moves, reliance on 12.5% drops midway through the run means some farming in case of bad RNG, unskippable cutscenes (lots of them), was done at C4L
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the main character and pet. Gender of the main character. Chocobo or Rabite (Chocobo is slower), Reading of Gilbert and Lamp Maker's dialog, race vs co-op?, singing of the ending song (I don't know Swedish, but I'll try >_>)
Sample run video (encouraged but not required):
(Very outdated run, new strats, and done on a slower system [PSN], a good run on a PS2 with the newer route could easily get sub 1:50)

Game name: Tales of Xillia
See all other posts of Tales of Xillia, co-op player only

Game Name: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 2:50 + Rolling incentive madness
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): ~0:20 ending
Pros: Extremely fast paced combat, good sound track, final boss has more explosions than a Michael Bay movie, cutscene skipping
Cons: While the time limit mechanic makes for a rather tense early part of the run, after the halfway point it becomes a huge block that we spend 20 minutes skipping past, not much combat outside of boss fights so lots of running and cutscene skipping between them, was run at C4L and ESA, not much for donation incentives
Possible Donation Incentives: Name the Chocobo, color Lightning's outfits (Rolling incentive), English vs Japanese voice action (Rolling incentive)
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): http://www.twitch.tv/pxtfd/c/3678166 (Easily improvable run)
Professional Second Banana
Reminder that submissions close at midnight EST (GMT-5) tonight.
Almost forgot to post this

Game Name: Tales of Symphonia
System: GameCube Played on Wii
Category: Any% NTSC- U / Any% Co-op with Blackrazgriz GreenMittenz S18alg Kirbymastah
Gameplay Estimate: 7:40:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 40~50 minutes (20 min ending + 20~30 min incentives)
Pros/Cons: Tales of Symphonia is a long, well-known RPG with a lot of funny moments. It has some unskippable cutscenes and long periods of mashing through text, but decent potential for donation incentives, and the co-op enhances the gameplay experience significantly. The game does have a decent amount of RNG between the obvious overworld encounter RNG and less obvious in-battle RNG, but generally none of it is bad enough to kill runs even in a marathon setting. All 9 characters are used in battles at some point during the run, though with varying degrees of overall usefulness. The game has also received a significant reroute over the last year or so which has greatly improved consistency and final times, to the point where a solo runner can consistently beat the old segmented SDA run by over 20 minutes.
Possible Donation Incentives: Fight the 3 Swords Dancer (we can make 6$ for 1st, 60$ for 2nd, 600$ for 3rd for example ),  Fight Abyssion (Maybe co-op only?), Bidwar for the displayed character, Bidwar for the waifu
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/jaymota16/c/5440774
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Right now, I put myself at about a 30% chance of making it. Just wanted to make that clear before throwing these down.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
[b]System:[b]Playstation 3
Category: any% Proud Mode
Length: 3:45
Donation Incentives: Naming the Gummi Ship, Fight Sephiroth, 5 or so Disney Songs during Gummi Missions. Maybe donation incentive to kick it from Beginner to Proud.
Pros: Would be run on the Proud Difficulty, the highest. Chances for death are all over the run, so it makes it tense. Only a few slow chunks in Traverse Town trips, and all the boss/mob fights have specific varied strategies. The crazier strats include the Exp 0 Damage Storage Glitch where we can abuse a combination of Exp 0 + Summons to kill some bosses in less then a minute. That can only be used a few times, so other strats include also abusing AI Loops on Riku II, blowing up Maleficent without making her ever move, Stun locking Parasite Cage II, and Damage Storage to blast Ansem III away with Firaga.
Popularity: I personally think Kingdom Hearts is the 2nd most beloved Square series, and the 2nd most popular action rpg series behind Zelda, so pretty well loved.

Language: English

Cons: A few slow parts in Traverse Town. All Cutscenes are skipped though. While the potential for death is there, the estimate accounts for 10 deaths or so, so that's pretty safe.

Sample Run Video:http://www.twitch.tv/spikevegeta/c/4753487

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix(Can probably run 2.5 for English, but it would add over 40 minutes of loads.)
System: Playstation 2 or Playstation 3 for 2.5
Category: any% Critical Mode(Highest Difficulty)
Gameplay Estimate: 4:15 or 5:00(Currently learning, so this is SUPER safe. Current WR's are 3:43 and 4:26, so hopefully I'm close to those by then.)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 20 minutes for Ending, 45 for Sephiroth/Data Org.
Pros: THE best Kingdom Hearts speed category. So many varied, flashy strategies on the highest difficulty out there. You also might think you would be doing chip damage at this difficulty, but they actually gave you an increased damage output, so more damage is just taken by all. Many of the strats are very consistent and well in the players control. With the varied strats, you utilize every magic, every summon, almost every limit, 4 drives, 7 different keyblades, and almost every skill given to you to get through the game in the fastest way possible. If you do choose 2.5 the music is AMAZING.
Cons: The Gummi Missions are the only slow part of the run, but that leaves us with Disney Singing potential. If you DO choose 2.5 it sadly adds over 40 minutes to the run length only because of load times being that much worse then original FM. I will say, all the cutscenes are skipped, so the only showing of languages are a few random text boxes and menus, which I personally think look MORE impressive when it's not in our native tongue. Those can also just be explained by the runner, so I don't personally think it's worth it to except 2.5 based purely on that reason. If you want 2.5, make it because of the music, just know it's 40-45 minutes extra. Also, there IS death potential obviously, but again, the estimate is SUPER safe right now, and deaths for the most part only cost a minute or so, many much less.
Possible Donation Incentives: Sing 5 or 6 Disney Songs during Gummi Missions, Fight Sephiroth/Data Org(all off a Level 1 File). If you don't want that much time dedicated to them, we can pick and choose a few of those.
Sample Run Video: (Current WR on original FM by bl00dybizkitz, I'll update in future months with my progress on this, haven't done a full run yet, but I'm grinding quite a bit to learn)
Game Name: Child of Light
System (Include both orignal system and system you plan to play on, if different): PC (preferably), or PS3, PS4, Wii U, 360
Category (Any%, 100%, Glitchless, etc): Any% NG+
Gameplay Estimate (excluding ending and bonus content): 1hr
Ending/Bonus Estimate (ending + any glitches/other bonus content you'd like to show post-run): Can show off a softlock
Pros/Cons (honest assessment based on above submission guidelines): Very straightforward game, NG+ doesn't really require any skill, but also very very little to no RNG. The NG+ run is based on maxing all the stats for the one character we use.
Sample run video (encouraged but not required): http://www.twitch.tv/olystice/c/4336887
Just letting everyone know that I am making a submissions list seen here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19WmgxgcBFb_J8QdYSsh1ikO9EJht3_VEsw-yO1HJBkM/edit#gid=0

Just a few things to note:

For the donation incentives, file/character names are not included as they are standard throughout most rpgs.
I am not an organizer for this event. This was made out of my free will.
Also, this will only apply for a few hours after the post but I am not finished yet.
Finally, you may post this anywhere you want.
Game: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD
Category: Any% Aqua (Critical Mode)
Gameplay Estimate: 1:50
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 0min ending + up to 45mins for incentives
Pros/Cons: While Birth by Sleep HD doesn't change much in the regular any% run, Critical Mode is a different story. Like in Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Square added hidden propeties to the ability EXP Zero, which in this case causes your damage to amplify. It only buffs a handful of attacks in the game however and most of these are on Aqua. This creates a lot of differences in how the game is handeled, allowing me to use more flashy commands and even create a large stack of ice cream which I use to destroy the endgame. Death is a constant threat on Critical however, especially in the case of this run, as the first half of the run is done at Level 1. Like Spike, I've made the estimate account for about 10 deaths and can pretty consistently fit within this estimate.
Possible Donation Incentives: Final Story (10 Minutes), Secret Story (20 Minutes), Armor of the Master (10 Minutes)
Sample run video: http://www.twitch.tv/silvergu001/c/5473336 Fairly average run with a pretty normal amount of deaths. I can get this lower with more practice easily but this is actually a pretty solid example vid.

Game: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
System: 3DS
Category: Any% NG+ Race with Adamtimothy0
Gameplay Estimate: 3:00
Ending/Bonus Estimate: 16min ending + up to 20mins for incentives
Pros/Cons: One of the best KH games for races, 3D is very movement heavy and requires quite a bit of on the spot micromanagement and decisions. Slow beginning due to the minigames for levelling but from there, the run is all progression. Run is very spammy but the focus on movement and general lighthearted nature of the run, especially in races, makes this a personal favorite of mine to run.
Possible Donation Incentives: Naming the Dream Eaters (3D's party members), Kill Sir Kyroo during the run.
Sample run video: Twitch ate my PB so I'll have to get a new video later. Alternatively you can see Adam's here: http://www.twitch.tv/adamtimothy0/c/4833660
I love stuff.
I live in Salt Lake City so It would be perfect if I could be a part of this.

Game Name: Final Fantasy V
System: SNES. I have a copy of the English version on a reproduction cart.
Category: Any %
Gameplay Estimate: 5:30:00 (with ending)
Ending/Bonus Estimate: If I did a full Neo Ex-Death kill along with Gliglamesh content at the end I would say it would take an additional 15-20 minutes
Pros: It's a great game to speed run. It's a nice Final Fantasy speed run that doesn't take a lot of time compared to the other ones and I haven't seen that many people run it (nor has anyone submitted it yet). It's super fun as their are so many interesting strategies that you have to do before each boss.
Cons: Lots of dialogue and a slow beginning. The game/run doesn't start to get interesting until the end of world 2. The fact that I'll be running the english patched version might turn some people off. I'm also a new speed runner in the community so I'm very well known to rake in viewers.
Possible Donation Incentives: Name Butz, do all of the Piano Songs, Kill Neo Ex-death, do all the Gilgamesh stuff and Flexing when Bartz flexes.
Sample run video: I don't have one yet, but I will put one up soon. Cheesy
Edit history:
puwexil: 2014-11-10 10:38:23 pm
Professional Second Banana
And that's a wrap, at 430 hours of unique game/category submissions!  Shocked

My goal is to have a ~120 hour game list (+ backups in case of drop-outs) ready for public release by either the end of the month or the 1st week of December (going to be working with some other people whose opinions I trust on RPGs and marathon scheduling).
Edit history:
PX_: 2014-11-11 01:14:42 am
PX_: 2014-11-11 01:14:29 am
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Damn... that's a lot bigger turnout than I expected

Also, I shortened the docs link to http://www.bombch.us/sw2
I am a koala
After looking at the google doc I think something was misunderstood regarding my potential donation incentives so I want to clear this up now, Save Pahn is any% only, because it is required in 100%.

so it would be either any%, with donations going towards saving Pahn then after that was met further donations going towards 100%
or an any% vs 100% bid war

Sorry I had not made that clear before