<- 123456789 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Highly Evolved
Quote from Josh the Funkdoc:
im feelin a lot of salt incoming over the next couple weeks...

My salt was expended long ago.  My game not making the initial list made the decision whether to commit or not very easy. 

Salt is very bitter.  Tongue
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Uncharted 2 back in
Don't need to cut re3
dmc 3 cut b/c ryman is lol
ryman is gonna practice kh2 with his mind I guess
what breakdown said about extending time is correct, but I'd rather start at 4 pm
and i'm too lazy to make coherent sentences
woo lots of crazy changes
Edit history:
Axel Ryman: 2010-10-04 04:03:54 am
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Someone's had too much to drink. Tongue Or lack of sleep.

KH2 is mostly just memorization for me. Hell before I submitted the SS run my first practice was after a few months of not playing it and I did perfectly fine. Cheesy I'm working on getting a new controller, which is funny cause DMC3 broke the controller in the first place. Triangle now gets used by holding up on the Analog Stick. L and R buttons aren't responding well, and the Analog likes turning itself off too. Good going Sony Cheesy

Edit: I made a WTB/WTT thread for anyone willing to lend me a spare controller, if only temporarily till the marathon. I could still practice DMC3 if it goes well buuuuuuuuuuuut freeing up 2.5 hours sounds like a better idea really.
Quote from Axel Ryman:
KH2 is mostly just memorization for me. Hell before I submitted the SS run my first practice was after a few months of not playing it and I did perfectly fine. Cheesy

This screams to me, "I don't care about having a good run for the marathon." I don't care what you think, you need to practice for the marathon.
Yoshi's eggs are at my mercy!
Quote from Pootrain:
How about making Crash 2 into any% rather then 100%.
Or any of the 100% for that matter.

Honestly, Crash 2 is extremely boring as an "any%" run. Just slide jump forward for 25 crystals for an hour straight. It would shave about 50-70 minutes off, but completely destroys the entertainment/impressing factors of it all. I don't support this idea but IMO Crash 2 is definitely either 100% or bust.

Quote from mikwuyma:
Sly Cooper: Animeowzerz is coming and he can do this game. It's a fairly popular game (was a playstation best-seller, IIRC), and it has a lot of cool shortcuts.

Awesome! My vagina is moist! Cheesy
Edit history:
Heidrage: 2010-10-04 09:35:50 pm
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from t r i - h e x:
Awesome! My vagina is moist! Cheesy

happy
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Quote from mikwuyma:
Quote from Axel Ryman:
KH2 is mostly just memorization for me. Hell before I submitted the SS run my first practice was after a few months of not playing it and I did perfectly fine. Cheesy

This screams to me, "I don't care about having a good run for the marathon." I don't care what you think, you need to practice for the marathon.

Trust me that's definitely not what I'm trying to say.  Like my edit said, I'm working on getting a new controller so I can practice it more. The main thing I need to focus on is the memorization of AP boosts and Ethers, as well as my consumption of Ethers, and the path as well. I wouldn't of offered to do the run at the marathon if I wasn't serious about it either.

Sorry if the post seems a bit defensive. I feel like my post angered you a bit so I figured I'd explain a bit to make it a bit more clear.
gamelogs.org
oh yeah someone can add myst back if they want. 0:01:30 of white-knuckle excitement.
Quote from Satoryu:
Something just came to me. Streaming DXC is going to look like shit if the video isn't cropped, especially if two DXCs are side by side. Can the video actually be cropped or zoomed in for that?

likely. i need to think some more about how i want to master things, but ... likely.
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2010-10-18 03:16:52 pm
Fucking Weeaboo
Too bad Kirby's Epic Yarn is cut.  2 hours of epic cuteness and hilarity.  Oh well.e

Edit: 2, not 3.
Please look at the first post.
I would like to request that my Contra games are separated from Double Dragon. This will give me time to warm up. I only need like 10 ish min. Double Dragon is a rather slower paced game and I will lose my arm rhythm/speed if i have 12ish min of down time playing Double Dragon. I don't really care where it gets put, but I do request a bit of time between them.
You got a deletion wish?
Thexder Neo is to be on Normal, not Easy (correct on list, wrong on tentative schedule).  And the time might need to be upped to 12 mins. (again, boss in 10 is a fink)  And I see I'm followed (not immediately) by VG's ActRaiser (SVG SVG SVG!)
Is PJ
Quote from MatrixTN:
Thexder Neo is to be on Normal, not Easy (correct on list, wrong on tentative schedule).  And the time might need to be upped to 12 mins. (again, boss in 10 is a fink)  And I see I'm followed (not immediately) by VG's ActRaiser (SVG SVG SVG!)

VG & PJ's Actraiser.  Wink

Mike, I'm a little skeptical about the 30 minute time estimate for MM2.  Is Andrewg going to be using the glitches?  Seth's glitchless run, IIRC, is just under 30 min.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2010-10-19 05:54:20 am
mikwuyma: 2010-10-19 05:12:28 am
mikwuyma: 2010-10-19 05:10:47 am
Schedule updated. If you're too lazy to look at the first post:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Alb3Dj0u13H7dFNjVG13TDZVUG5KQzFiYTF1QmI2R0E&hl=en#gid=0

List of Changes:

-Font fixed
-Thexder Neo now 12 minutes and on normal
-Mega Man 2 now 35 minutes
-Blast Corps moved to N64 time
-Double Dragon and River City Ransom moved to the beat 'em up slot to accomodate Heidman and Feasel (he PMed me).
Talk to the Hand
Erm, I'm getting a "don't have permission to view spreadsheet" message.
Sorry Emptyeye, I screwed up a bit and made a new spreadsheet by accident, but that problem should be fixed now.
train kept rollin
pehaps Excitebike should be played just before Trails HD?
That would be a good idea, except andrewg can only guarantee being around the first two nights.
Thanks for the changes. I really done mind what time of day I will be playing. Just letting you know if I need to be moved again.
Everything's better with Magitek
So how'd I get stuck doing the finale again? Tongue

Also, I appreciate that Denton and I aren't playing on Sunday
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Essentia:
So how'd I get stuck doing the finale again? Tongue

Because massively popular Squaresoft RPGs are the way to go out, duh.
gamelogs.org
Easy mode. Sorry Ark, I need something to take up graveyard shift :-/

i don't mind graveyard shift at all. rock on.
I made one change to the schedule. Jiano wants some time to practice one-star SM64 before he has to play, so I switched around MK64 and SM64. He's also considering doing 120-star SM64 instead of Majora's Mask, but he's not 100% sure at the moment.

Essentia: I completely forgot about Sundays being bad for you, lol. Good thing I worked out a schedule that has nothing for you on Sunday. And if you don't want to be in the finale, stop playing such good rpgs! I'm sorry you'll have to play pretty late, but I guess you're used to it after last year ;).

Arkarian: Glad to see you're taking it well.
train kept rollin
I would much rather see MM then 120 star SM64