<- 123456789
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Everybody's favorite monster
Quote from tjp7154:
Good thinking, ZenicReverie!  We should give the other parts of the world some love!

represent!
spread the dirt to the populace
and it's not like it's hard to stay up for 10-15 mins at 2AM
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Josh the Funkdoc:

Isn't Super Mario 64 going to be 100%? I'd like to see that done in 15 minutes...
Everybody's favorite monster

So everybody is going to sleep during my Banjo-Kazooie run? Sad
#Casual
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll be up for that! (and not playing taxi, grumble grumble)  and the time for 100% for Jiano is about 2 hour, 10 min.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
you know whats great about this schedule?  you stuck a lot of the newer games in graveyard shifts

It just worked out that way, heh. Newer games are longer, and you want longer games to soak up graveyard shifts. Also, a lot of our newer games are more violent, and if the charity (or I guess anyone objecting) asked about violent games, I could just say they're all late night.

There were a couple of exceptions, like Banjo-Kazooie, which Trekhaak elected to play during graveyard shift.

Also 2 AM East coast is 11 PM West Coast. Tongue

Trekhaak: We still had 1000 viewers during the Saturday graveyard shift last year, IIRC. We should have more viewers this year, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Is PJ
Quote from Trekhaak:

So everybody is going to sleep during my Banjo-Kazooie run? Sad

You know I can't sleep without you there!  Therefore, I will be awake and watching the run.
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from mikwuyma:
you know whats great about this schedule?  you stuck a lot of the newer games in graveyard shifts

It just worked out that way, heh. Newer games are longer, and you want longer games to soak up graveyard shifts. Also, a lot of our newer games are more violent, and if the charity (or I guess anyone objecting) asked about violent games, I could just say they're all late night.

OK that confirms it. "Don't Fuck with a Witch" won't be skipped.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2010-12-06 05:00:22 pm
mikwuyma: 2010-12-06 04:59:24 pm
mikwuyma: 2010-12-06 04:58:53 pm
mikwuyma: 2010-12-06 04:58:38 pm
Okay, I must have lied about minor schedule changes at most, because I'm cutting a game, but this time, it's my own.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time has been cut from the schedule, because there's no way you can reliably single-segment it unless if you want to cut out pretty much every shortcut. Occasionally even if you go the normal way the game glitches out on you. Sad And yes, I know I would have to practice it a lot if you saw my stream, but that's less of an issue than the freezing and glitchiness.

Other changes:

-Tigger77 said he's probably not going to be ready for the alttp race, so I dropped him from it. Sad However, he is still going to try as hard as possible to practice the game in case if he gets up to shape.
-Because what I said above, Tigger77 is now going to do a full run of Link's Awakening again. Cheesy
-Cave Story now moved to Monday so all of the N64 stuff doesn't start at 2 am.

Flicky: That's cool, it's the least you can do since I stuck you in the graveyard shift. :-/

P.S. I tried moving Pokemon to Monday afternoon so it would get a better timeslot, but SMK is leaving noon on Monday. Also, I don't know why there's a dangling quote mark in the contra 3 comments column.
Edit history:
RaneofSOTN: 2010-12-06 06:30:27 pm
I want off the ride....
change pokemon from before the metroid block to after...
all metroids move up 2 hrs (not very bad) and the rest of the marathon is "untouched".
pokemon then also gets it prime time slot.

Edit: if people are worrying about bad time slots for super metroid... i donno
another solution is to do the metroid games in the metroid timeline "chronologic" which would be
metroid, prime, prime 2, super, fusion.
i like having fusion next to prime, with the whole m2k2 theme going on.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from RaneofSOTN:
Edit: if people are worrying about bad time slots for super metroid... i donno
another solution is to do the metroid games in the metroid timeline "chronologic" which would be
metroid, prime, prime 2, super, fusion.

According to Nintendo, Prime is its own series, so yeah, who cares about timeline. Tongue
Just bumping this topic to say prizes are in the schedule.
Balls jerky
Nifty!