Sad
<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
KanBan: Do you want to include a map route, googlemaps or whatever? Would make life easier for me Wink (especially since you know the twists and turns better than I do … or so I believe Wink ). Does't have to start at your place of residence, can also start on whatever major road is closest ^^
There is no light to save you
I'll be booking my flight for the 25th going from either Munich or Zurich (dont know yet need to book the flight soon). Destination will be Stockholm but since i havent booked I dont know which airport^^ But i will update here once i know.
Anyone who will be there on 25th? I planned going via train from there and it would be nice to have some company ^_^
You can never run enough games
Quote from BaalNocturno:
I'll be booking my flight for the 25th going from either Munich or Zurich (dont know yet need to book the flight soon). Destination will be Stockholm but since i havent booked I dont know which airport^^ But i will update here once i know.
Anyone who will be there on 25th? I planned going via train from there and it would be nice to have some company ^_^

I'm arriving into Stockholm Arlanda at 4:30pm, so if you want to get the same train that would be pretty cool (I haven't booked any yet)
Quote from TheMotherBrain:
Very cool ! I will be watching from a distance, I was just to late to sign myself up for some game. I'm kinda new to the community. Good luck to all !

you dont have to play to be there though, we are like a big family(?!) and have loads of fun there even if not playing a game for the event. Smiley
There is no light to save you
Quote from MLSTRM:
Quote from BaalNocturno:

I'm arriving into Stockholm Arlanda at 4:30pm, so if you want to get the same train that would be pretty cool (I haven't booked any yet)

i'll see what i can do to be there at the same time Smiley (gotta arrive earlier ya kno Burger King and stuff Tongue )
You can never run enough games
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Quote from MLSTRM:
Quote from BaalNocturno:

i'll see what i can do to be there at the same time Smiley (gotta arrive earlier ya kno Burger King and stuff Tongue )

Cool! If you start leaning towards a certain time train in particular, send me a PM and I'll hopefully be able to get the same one, but if you want to get an earlier one, I understand.
The Duce
Quote from KennyMan666:
Right, so, here's what I'm currently believing the travel will look like for me:

I will be driving from Gothenburg, most likely arriving mid-day/afternoon Monday. I have 3 or 4 car spaces available. I can do airport (Landvetter that is) pickup on the way.

Yeah that's about it.

I'll be joining you on that journey =)
Edit history:
curseddolls: 2014-05-15 08:42:28 am
Just throwing it out there..
Anyone that will be going trough Mariestad?
I normally take the buss but getting to the buss is sometimes quit hard with a big pack of luggage
with me.

If not no worries, I can manage to shuffle myself to the buss station. Smiley
The cake is a lie
Quote from Alko:
Quote from Gyoo:
So, I'm taking the plane to Gothenburg, the plane will land at 14:45 on Saturday the 26th. I have to take the train at Gothenburg C at 15:55.
Is it reliable to :
- Take the 15:00 Airport Coach to go in the city ?
- Do Airport->Train Station in 20 minutes in case I miss the 15:00 coach ? (Coaches are every 20 minutes)

Now that's ambitious. Did you already book? Can you maybe take a later train? Having a mere 70 min between plane and train is … difficult, if buses only go every 20 mins …

Everything's fine now, I changed my ticket to a later one. I now have 3 hours to wait in Gothenburg, Kappa. But it's better than missing a train because of the buses Tongue
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from BaalNocturno:
I'll be booking my flight for the 25th going from either Munich or Zurich (dont know yet need to book the flight soon). Destination will be Stockholm but since i havent booked I dont know which airport^^

winkl0r and I will be flying either on the 27th or 28th from Munich to Gothenburg (we haven't decided yet).
heyho,
elo and me will arrive in stockholm, Arlanda on 25th of july 9:55pm
would someone who's also driving the next day be willing to house us? or maybe someone of you is driving this late on that day so we could join in (ennopp would join in too by then)
would be amazing (if none of these is possible, we'll probably just stay awake until next day and sleep in the train xD)
Edit history:
Zzzlol94: 2014-06-04 07:07:12 am
Zzzlol94: 2014-06-04 07:05:27 am
Zzzlol94: 2014-06-04 07:05:27 am
Zzzlol94: 2014-05-25 03:11:51 pm
Forgot to write here, but if everything goes after the planit didn't go after the plan, I would be driving from Norway and be down in Sweden on the 25th. I'm going to drive from Møre og Romsdal on the 24th and have a night stay in Hamar and continuing on the 25th (It is in total a 13-14 hour trip for me, 1st leg 7-8 hours, 2nd leg 5-6 hours) and I can pick up anyone that's somewhat close to this route http://goo.gl/maps/stE2w. I will be able to carry 2, maybe 3 passengers with a decent amount of baggage. Now I won't be leaving before the very end, on the 6th, but maybe some of you got plans for staying the entire period. Just send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Edit: One 'seat' is taken.
Edit2: Nope. Trains for days for me.
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from thiefbug:
heyho,
elo and me will arrive in stockholm, Arlanda on 25th of july 9:55pm
would someone who's also driving the next day be willing to house us? or maybe someone of you is driving this late on that day so we could join in (ennopp would join in too by then)
would be amazing (if none of these is possible, we'll probably just stay awake until next day and sleep in the train xD)

Looks like the first train you can catch departs ~8 AM from Stockholm City. (You should take the flightbus there, it starts running between 3 and 4 AM)
If you don't want to bother to take the bus into Stockholm, there's a train departing from Arlanda C saturday morning (08:23) which will take you to Skövde. It's 5-6€ more expensive than the above suggestion.
hmmm... that'll be fun xD whatever, we'll find a way to make time pass Cheesy
thanks ^_^
Quote from curseddolls:
I normally take the buss but getting to the buss is sometimes quit hard with a big pack of luggage
with me.

I'm going for 1 or 2 days, and coming down from Orebro with possibly 1 or 2 friends, Mariestad is only a couple of minutes off the route, so would be no trouble me for pick you up en-route if I'm going on the same day you are (or of course the same can apply for the return trip).
Second post updated and reorganised up to here. (Offers are now ordered chronologically by arrival date.)
Zzzlol: Wow, you sure live somewhere at the end of the world =D
BenInSweden: Not sure if I should put you down as an offer, or whether I should take down Curseddolls semi-request. I'll leave it all as it is for now ^^
Me and JazzY now have a private thread for Finns interested in sharing travel expenses. Myself I might go a little earlier or leave later so... we'll see. Anyway makes sense for us all to be in the same place. I'll follow this thread if you post here or if I'm ignoring you send me a PM.
Quote from LotBlind:
Me and JazzY now have a private thread for Finns interested in sharing travel expenses. Myself I might go a little earlier or leave later so... we'll see. Anyway makes sense for us all to be in the same place. I'll follow this thread if you post here or if I'm ignoring you send me a PM.

Good thing. I think I'll include a quick note into the first post soon™
Quote from Zzzlol94:
Forgot to write here, but if everything goes after the plan, I'm going to be driving from Norway and be down in Sweden on the 25th. I'm going to drive from Møre og Romsdal on the 24th and have a night stay in Hamar and continuing on the 25th (It is in total a 13-14 hour trip for me, 1st leg 7-8 hours, 2nd leg 5-6 hours) and I can pick up anyone that's somewhat close to this route http://goo.gl/maps/stE2w. I will be able to carry 2, maybe 3 passengers with a decent amount of baggage. Now I won't be leaving before the very end, on the 6th, but maybe some of you got plans for staying the entire period. Just send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Too bad that Gothenburg is a bit off that route, otherwise you would've gotten yourself two passengers.

Quote from Alko:
Second post updated and reorganised up to here. (Offers are now ordered chronologically by arrival date.)

Could you also add my "request" from the first page to the 2nd post? Not sure if you overlooked it or didn't include it for different reasons. Smiley
Quote from Fatzke:
Quote from Alko:

Could you also add my "request" from the first page to the 2nd post? Not sure if you overlooked it or didn't include it for different reasons. Smiley

I do remember seeing it, but for some reason my brain probably thought you were going to take the train. Terribly sorry, and added it ^^'
Edit history:
Hetsig: 2014-05-25 12:43:19 pm
I love speedruns!
I'll be traveling either by car or train. I don't live that far away so it's nice!
Quote from Alko:
BenInSweden: Not sure if I should put you down as an offer, or whether I should take down Curseddolls semi-request. I'll leave it all as it is for now ^^

Yeah I would say leave it as it is for now. Smiley Once the schedule is announced I'll be able to decide on what dates I'll be coming for, and hopefully will be able to get definitive answers from the 1-2 friends who have said they are interested in coming too Smiley
Edit history:
curseddolls: 2014-05-25 04:39:04 am
curseddolls: 2014-05-25 04:38:49 am
curseddolls: 2014-05-25 04:37:36 am
Quote from BenInSweden:
Quote from curseddolls:
with me.

I'm going for 1 or 2 days, and coming down from Orebro with possibly 1 or 2 friends, Mariestad is only a couple of minutes off the route, so would be no trouble me for pick you up en-route if I'm going on the same day you are (or of course the same can apply for the return trip).

wow are you serious? I really did not think anyone would do that for me since I live so close to the event.
But if you really want and if theirs no problem for you I'm utterly grateful.
You want anything in exchange for that?
Just want to ask..

Also when are you going in that case since I planned to go already on saturday.

Quote from Hetsig:
So an update for my run on ESA (Resident Evil 3) ... I have grinded some as of now but i will streaming my progress either tonight or tomorrow! http://www.twitch.tv/hetsig

you are on the wrong post hetsig, this is the travel thread Smiley
Quote from curseddolls:
Quote from BenInSweden:
Quote from curseddolls:
with me.

wow are you serious? I really did not think anyone would do that for me since I live so close to the event.
But if you really want and if theirs no problem for you I'm utterly grateful.
You want anything in exchange for that?
Just want to ask..

Also when are you going in that case since I planned to go already on saturday.)

Of course I'm serious, Mariestad is what, less than 5 mins off the E20? Smiley So no trouble at all. Don't need anything in exchange.  As for when I'm going, once I know the schedule, I can work out which couple of days I want to go for and discuss it with the two friends that have shown interest in going.  Will let you know after that. Smiley
Quote:
Of course I'm serious, Mariestad is what, less than 5 mins off the E20? Smiley So no trouble at all. Don't need anything in exchange.  As for when I'm going, once I know the schedule, I can work out which couple of days I want to go for and discuss it with the two friends that have shown interest in going.  Will let you know after that. Smiley

Sweet.. but yes if you could be there on saturday or sunday would be the best for me, want an early time so I can get a good place to sleep and so I can get more time to be there in general (since I have to leave 1st august) Smiley