Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 12 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
berserker status
Very nice improvement.  Can't have too much flying knee action!
Edit history:
sinister1: 2011-07-31 01:22:27 pm
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from Heidrage:
Vid?

It's the same as the 12:06 in the DDII race thread, just a lot fewer mistakes, but somehow still looks sloppy. I might post it later on tonight, just being lazy atm Tongue

@Risky: Thanks man, when are we gonna see a 2 player DD3 run from you and someone playing the role of Bimmy Lee?
berserker status
A 2p DD3 run isn't on my list of runs to do atm unfortunately.  Besides, no one I know has the masochistic ability to play through that game even once with me...much less the several attempts required for a decent run.  Bimmy Lee will remain a MYTH  Grin
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from Riskbreaker Y:
Besides, no one I know has the masochistic ability to play through that game even once with me...much less the several attempts required for a decent run.

Have you not met me?
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from Heidrage:
Besides, no one I know has the masochistic ability to play through that game even once with me...much less the several attempts required for a decent run.

Have you not met me?

I believe PJ actually has the title of "most masochistic gamer." Look it up.
Is PJ
Quote from sinister1:
Quote from Heidrage:

Have you not met me?

I believe PJ actually has the title of "most masochistic gamer." Look it up.

Haha.  I don't think I'm quite there yet.  I'm sure trying though.  Tongue

There's some fierce competition.  Uyama played through The Demon Rush....and the sequel.  Willingly.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
But PJ, no one compares to J. He's the guy who played through The Demon Rush in the first place.
Is PJ
That is very true.  I stand corrected.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Here is the new 2p B record, should we try to get a lower time, or submit this one?

General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Wow, that is all...
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from DK28:
Wow, that is all...

Thanks DK, so would that translate to a vote for submit?
I love you whores!
This was a very enjoyable watch for me. It was really entertaining with some very nice teamwork from the two of you. I was actually gonna run this game with my brother if it ever came out for the VC but it never did. As far as submitting I'm not sure, I think I would have to vote no. I mean, get this shit down to like an 11:30 then we're talkin'. Even shaving about 10 seconds off would make me change my vote, now that I think about 11:30 maybe kinda pushin' it (would be a pretty insane watch though). Also, I'm curious to see if doing the double flying knee trick would be possible.
An improvement is always submittable when it's of this caliber.  Can it go lower, yes.  Oddly enough, the couple of rough points were due to trouble with the flying knee, which is rare for you two.  Of course I can relate, I've pitched my controller multiple times practicing for the marathon.  So if you have the patience, an 11:3X run isn't out of the question.  If not, this is more than adequate for sure.  thumbsup
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
@SfUfFiT86: Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Regarding the double flying knee trick, it is frame perfect and way too risky for a console run, but occasionally we get it on accident Wink

@DK28: 11:3X is not out of the question so I guess we will go for that and if we cannot get it then this probably gets submitted.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Welp, finally got that elusive co-op 11:3x, a run that jprophet22 describes as "trash."

So I guess we will be going for 11:2x now. I just hope we don't obsolete my 1p run because I really do not want to have to do that again. Oh wait, nm Heidman said he was gonna beat that anyway so I am off the hook Smiley
Is PJ
Yay congrats!  I'm looking forward to seeing this trash!
Everybody DANCE!
You know what they say: One man's trash is another man's treasure.
I'll be the judge of this.  Quit talking trash sinister and show some footage...  Tongue
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
@PJ: thx, but it is not game breaking and contains no frame perfect tricks. Maybe one day you can take the time to break Double Dragon II?

@holydiver42: good point. we are being highly critical and have super high standards, but hey, that is true of most any SDA runner right?

@DK28: I hope you are the judge, I love when you are a verifier, best...comments...ever.
Is PJ
No no, I think you've got this pretty well covered.  I mean, it'd be unfair if I were to compete.  Tongue

Really though, I am super pumped to see what you two came up with.  Cheesy
Sinister, I am gunna start on this here within the week (prolly today or tomorrow) and I would like for a run down on the current run. I can see the obvious mistakes but I was wondering if there has been any strats improvements. Or when a strat went way wrong, could you sum up the proper way for it to go down please?
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from Heidrage:
Sinister, I am gunna start on this here within the week (prolly today or tomorrow) and I would like for a run down on the current run. I can see the obvious mistakes but I was wondering if there has been any strats improvements. Or when a strat went way wrong, could you sum up the proper way for it to go down please?

I thought you were supposed to beat Frezy's Contra run, it won the poll right Tongue

Check your PM's for help.
Im setting priorities for this years set of runs. I am hoping and planning on kicking out 3-4 before June.
Edit history:
DK28: 2012-01-24 07:55:14 pm
DK28: 2012-01-24 07:54:58 pm
Well crap.  If PJ and Heid are getting in on this, I wanna play too....

<- Win
Edit history:
sinister1: 2012-01-24 08:26:02 pm
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from DK28:
Well crap.  If PJ and Heid are getting in on this, I wanna play too....

<- Win

Race to sub 11, me vs. you vs. heidman. You both will have the advantage because I am not playing this game 1p anymore. Well, at least until my record gets beat, then I will have my REVENGE!

<--- and ^^ = Double the win. So I WIN!!!!