Smiley
Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 <- 1 ... 13
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
So I might have found a potential, maybe kind of iffy setup for the Tesla 2 boost for anyone that might have trouble with the current setup.

Still not 100% consistent (or at least it hasn't been from my testing, but I could just be bad), but I find it at least a little more consistent than the other strat, but I am just really bad at judging distances so that's probably why. Hope this is actually useful and I'm not just pulling things from a hat right now >.<

also sorry for my really bad explanations and all that
Autosplitter/load remover for AMFP. Instructions in file and shown below. Please let me know if you have any issues with this.

// By twitch.tv/sychotixx
// v0.1b (2/6/2016)
// Instructions:
// Add a "Scriptable Auto Splitter" to your layout.
// Setup your splits to start at -1:16.0 (Backwards compatability with times)
// Start the game.
// Manually Split when you press the button in the chair. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2oibh2zyygqb6q9/AMFP.zip?dl=0
Edit history:
Teravortryx: 2016-02-21 11:06:44 am
Teravortryx: 2016-02-21 11:06:16 am
Teravortryx: 2016-02-21 10:38:56 am
Teravortryx: 2016-02-21 10:38:45 am
Teravortryx: 2016-02-21 10:37:30 am
Here's a 5 second time save in the Engine Room exploiting the great glitchy grates on the roof:

In summary, a fun trick to mess around with that can be used in a SS with a bit of practice.

UPDATE: I now suggest always taking a right at the second last intersection and always going for both boosts. By doing this perfectly, you can save 8 seconds.
I know it's been a few months since there's been a post, but I can't find anywhere else to ask...

I've wanted to get back into running the game recently, so I've been re-practicing all the strats, trying to get the feel of things again. However, I can't seem to get the Autosplitter to work. I think it sees the game, as when the game is open, the Game Time won't start at all (stays at -1:16), whereas when the game is off, it'll start like normal. However, even using the Real Time, the autosplitter won't start the timer, split, or remove any loading times.

I have the Scriptable Auto Splitter added to my layout, pointing to the amfp_autosplitter.asl (v0.1b, not sure if there are other versions?), running the Steam version of the game. Any help would be appreciated, as I've done everything I can think of to fix it myself :/
I believe the load remover was made for this version:

http://www.speedrun.com/amfp/resources

Some key differences between that version and the Steam version:

-The Steam version has the color gradient option in the graphics settings
-The Sewer clip works on this version
-The Pigline boost works differently
-The Tesla 1 clip needs to be done in a different spot
Oh wow, I didn't realize that we were supposed to be running on that version, I thought it was just there for testing stuff.

My bad!