Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Update:

I have all 4 roommates. (Greenalink, Ankamius, TonesBalones, ElectricFishTank)
Edit history:
CrimsonAvix: 2015-11-16 04:58:52 pm
Update:

Added TITO and Jediguru to the room. Room is filled
Edit history:
MrsGizamaluke: 2015-11-18 07:28:50 am
Quote from dragonsmoke:
dragonsmoke (Jim)
I want to stay the whole week but am flexible
- I was hoping to find some one who needed to add a roomate on to their room.
- It does not matter how many people are in the room.  I have the money to cover half a room if needed but am willing to be in a four person room.

I am flexible,clean and responsible just looking to save a little money on trip expenses. 

Also if anybody is coming from New Jersey area I am willing to pick them up and carpool.

BlakeBates, ExordObiyo and I are looking for a roommate for the entire event (2-10 Jan). If you are interested in staying with us, it would be cool. Also, Blake and I have plans on being in New York around New Years, which means that you could carpool with us to event. We have not entirely decided this, but there is a great chance this is what happens.

We are not looking for anyone special though, so if anyone else wants to room with us, just hit us up.

EDIT: Prakcity is rooming with us!
GFC_
I thought I'd throw this out there:

In relations to my submission here, keep in mind you can come into my room for those 3 days listed even if you're in another room. Figure it as 'renting out' different rooms for your entire stay. It will likely be easier to hop around a few rooms that have 3 people in them (as the price is the same from 3 to 4) and pay each room owner their share for your days. For example, you go into room A for the first 5 days of the marathon (room A originally had 3 people, so with you included the price does not change for the roomer owner), you pay room A owner for the 5 days you stay, then for the last 3 days you stay in my room (again, we have 2 currently, so adding in a 4th keeps the cost per night the same overall but adds another division of the cost, making it cheaper per person) and you pay me for the 3 days you stay.

Doing it this way may make it a bit easier for single people to find a (or multiple) rooms to stay in for the duration of the marathon.
not bad
[SEEKING 1 ROOMMATE]

Haven't read through the thread yet, so apologies if I'm overlooking someone I could be PM'ing, but I'm looking for a 4th! So far, it's myself, SkritlerSpeedrun, and RejectedLink. We're three members of the Ratchet community, and we're a pretty friendly bunch. I believe we'll all be there for the whole marathon, but Skritler mentioned he might only be able to stay 4 days. If you're interested, PM me here or email me at cuva528@gmail.com!
UPDATE:
I'm all good now, thank you so much!
Edit history:
CyberBotX: 2015-11-19 07:02:29 am
Insane Killer Robot
Name: Naram Qashat
Dates: Jan 2 - Jan 10

I'll be rooming with Worn_Traveler and will book the room once we get a full group. So in essence, we are looking for either 1 or 2 more roommates.
fast video games
Quote from CyberBotX:

I'll be rooming with Worn_Traveler and will book the room once we get a full group. So in essence, we are looking for either 1 or 2 more roommates.

Im waiting to hear back from someone right now but ill keep you posted. Me and a friend are looking to stay the same time period
Insane Killer Robot
Quote from psychoripper:
Quote from CyberBotX:

Im waiting to hear back from someone right now but ill keep you posted. Me and a friend are looking to stay the same time period

Well, I just had AlakazamFan ask to be the 3rd in our room, so we only have one spot open. Just something to keep in mind. Sorry if this means you have to keep looking, but I know the feeling.
Name: Raphael Scott
Dates: Jan 2/3/4

I'm getting in between 1:30 and 2am Sunday the 3rd and leaving around 10pm on Tuesday the 5th. Looking to share a room with anyone staying during those days. If you have a room for a longer period of time and I can stay in it for those days that's totally cool with me. I can book a room if necessary, but obviously that means we wouldn't be able to get to the room until I show up.
Edit history:
psychoripper: 2015-11-22 09:00:10 am
fast video games
If anyone needs 2 extra people, me and my friend are looking
We are chill people and likely will be out and about alot

we will be there during the whole event 2-10
send me a pm if you are intereseted, or just a reply
The following individuals have been removed from the list.

- ElectricFishTank, Grennalink, ankamius, TonesBalones (I believe I removed this earlier but did not indicate this
- TITO
- Jediguru
- CrimsonAvix
- Prakcity

The following individuals were not added to the list at all

- Xemmypoo  (Your post was not added since I do not know what dates you have booked. Please provide specific dates rather than "The whole marathon" since that does not inform people as to whether you'll be coming in on the 2nd or 3rd of January. When this has been completed (Please utilize a separate post) I will then update the thread with your details.)

KirbyGoPracticeGrandAbyss, please note that your entry has been listed from January 3rd to January 6th, because the deadline for a room is at Noon. As such, your room will be booked from 1/3/16 to 1/6/16.

The thread should be fully updated to accommodate for all posts up to this point. As per usual, let me know immediately if this is NOT the case. If you have additional information to add or edits to make, please put them in an additional post after this one. As stated previously, I rely on new posts in order to properly update the thread in a reasonable manner that doesn't involve me poring over every single post in this thread every time I wish to make an update. Thank you.
No longer needing a room mate!
I found a room so I don't need to be on the list anymore. Thanks for the help.
Insane Killer Robot
Just an update, I have booked a room, it'll be Worn_Traveler, psychoripper and his friend, and I. We can be taken off the list.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Edit: I think I've got my room, thanks!
Looking for a room from 1st to 10th. Have booked. Can take people doing 2nd - 10th.
Name: Norferzlo
Dates: 2-9

Room is booked looking for 1 more, rooming with Yetirevolution and Orangepledge

tweet me @norferzlo or pm me
Name: Eric
Dates: 1-10
Looking for a room for those dates, can't book personally.
Message me either here, on twitter, or on twitch (username same for all).
No roommates yet, would like to room with 3 other people.
Edit history:
Six String: 2015-11-27 04:20:27 pm
Name: Six
Dates: Jan 3rd thru 9th, will add days if I have to
Looking for a room, can't book one myself.
This is my 4th GDQ, and I might do a few grocery runs for snacks and drinks to share with the room.
Contact me on twitter @BBSix

edit: managed to find myself a room!
GFC_
I have found someone for my room. Thanks!
Edit history:
dreamybears: 2015-11-27 05:01:18 pm
Name: Manda (I'm dreamybears everywhere else)
Dates: 3rd-8th
Can't book room, looking for 3-4 other roommates
Contact me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/dreamybears or skype: caligulasaquariums
Games!
Name: Tterraj42
Dates: 2 - 10
Have a room reserved and need 2 others to fill it to 4. Currently just Gamer0278 and myself.
Message on SDA forums.
The following people have been removed from the list:
Vysci
KirbyGoPracticeGrandAbyss
CyberBotX and Worn Traveler
Gamesforcharity

The following people were not added to the list:
CosmykTheDolfyn (Looks like you're good!)
Six String (Looks like you're good!)

Note: dreamybears, your post says you are looking for 3 roommates. We cannot have more than 4 individuals in a hotel room. Sorry. =\

The thread should be updated for all posts up to this point. If that is not true, let me know! Thank you.
@dangodofthunder
That's fine, I'm used to anime convention rooming, sorry! Thanks for adding me.