Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
greendeathflavor: 2015-11-29 05:52:14 pm
greendeathflavor: 2015-11-29 05:48:04 pm
- Robert
- Arrving 1/5 Leaving 1/9 (4 nights)
- Can't book
- Looking for 1

PM on Twitch (greendeathflavor) or twitter (@greendeathflavr)
Edit history:
sagev3: 2015-11-30 08:58:38 am
I have a room available to at least 1 person (at the moment, considering I am still waiting on the OK from friends) and I want to open that up for you lovely people who have yet to get a room.

- Alice
- Room booked from 1/2 - 1/10 (8 nights)
- Looking for 1 (currently)

Feel free to message me on Twitter (@Sage_v3), Twitch (Sagev3), Skype (alice.wallace1g), or email (acwallace1g@gmail.com).
waifus are laifu
Okay, I had a dropout so I'm looking for one more person to fill the gap.

-Currently 1 girl (me), 2 guys in the room (Phathome666, shiek276)
-Room is already booked for 1/2 - 1/10
-I'm not on the forums much so you can contact me on twitter or skype (kariohki on both)
@dreamycakes: I believe that the limitations on 4 to a hotel room are due to company policy and/or local/state laws. The conventions you attended may have either been in states with higher capacity allowance or they took a more relaxed approach regarding occupancy rules.

The following people have been added:
- Greendeathflavor
- sagev3
- kariohki

Please note that my contact information on twitch/twitter have been added to the initial post. I can be reached at www.twitch.tv/dangodofthunder or www.twitter.com/dangodofthunder. You can also reach me through the SDA forums here. If your information is not accurate or properly reflected in the current post, do not hesitate to let me know.
I found a room! Thanks!
Games!
We found 2 roommates so we're full up now. See you all at the event Smiley
Edit history:
andrewajt62: 2015-12-04 04:52:54 pm
andrewajt62: 2015-12-04 04:52:27 pm
Quote from ToggleSwitch:
Name: Aaron Davenport
Dates: January 7th-10th
Have not booked but can book (Not at Hilton Dulles but very close by)
Roommate #: Doesn't matter to me. If I need to book then one person is preferred. Smiley

Have Roommates Already: No. Smiley

Chessjerk and I have gotten a room and have two open slots now for the dates listed if anyone needs a room those days. :)[/quote]

Would be willing to room with you guys as I plan on going around the same dates. I sent you a message.
[quote="andrewajt62"]
Quote from ToggleSwitch:
Name: Aaron Davenport
Dates: January 7th-10th
Have not booked but can book (Not at Hilton Dulles but very close by)
Roommate #: Doesn't matter to me. If I need to book then one person is preferred. Smiley

Have Roommates Already: No. Smiley

Would be willing to room with you guys as I plan on going around the same dates. I sent you a message.
Looking for 1 roommate from the 3rd to the 7th (I can do the 8th as well). I haven't booked yet but I can once I find someone. Contact me via skype (hokieman001) or twitter (hokieman0)
The following people have been removed from the list:

- Chessjerk, ToggleSwitch, and FatB (Removed per direct request from ToggleSwitch, per his report the room has been filled)
- dreamybears
-Tterraj42

The following people have been added to the list
- Hokieman

Notes:
- Andrewajt62 was not added. appears to be teaming up with ToggleSwitch and his crew.
waifus are laifu
I got my last person, so I'm good now Smiley
Edit history:
itz_Vin: 2015-12-09 07:44:27 am
-Your name: Vincent Champigny
-The Dates you intend to stay at AGDQ: jan 6-10th (leaving the 10th)
-If you are intending to be the one booking the room: cannot book room, looking to split with 3 others preferably
-How many roomates you are looking for: 3 others preferably

best way of contact is emailing me at Vincentchampigny@yahoo.com or on twitter @vchampigny1
Hey so me, toucansham, and one of his friends (don't know their name) have a spot available for a roomate. Our room is booked from the 3rd to the 9th.

Contact me through here or twitter I guess....
-Aaron, Epic
-???-the 10th
(not getting plane tickets til I have a room lined up so Im not sure when I will be getting in. I am willing to cover the cost for days im not there just to keep the split even)
-Looking for a booked room preferably
-Looking for 3

I would like to fly in on the 4th, as it seems to be cheaper, but flights are getting more expensive the longer I wait. I dont want to book a flight then be stranded w/ no room.
twitch.tv/letterswords
-Leterswords
-I'll arrive the 3rd and be leaving the 9th but i could pay for an extra night if necessary.
-If you are intending to be the one booking the room: Probably looking for someone who already has a room
- Want a quad situation.
-Your name:  Alison
-The Dates you intend to stay at AGDQ:  2/3 - 8/9 th (still finalizing travel plans, but can pay extra days if necessary)
-If you are intending to be the one booking the room (would rather find someone who just needs a room mate)
-How many roomates you are looking for (doesn't matter)
-If you already have roommates, and if so, their names (none)

on a side note, I'd rather not be in a party room.  I don't mind partying, don't get me wrong but I do prefer to get my sleep at these things, so if that's possible I'd appreciate it.
You're welcome to stay in my room Alison
The following people have been removed from the list:

Kariohki

The following people have been added to the list:

itz_Vin
Madtaz64
EpiclyEpic
letterswords
Dashaque

The main post should be updated to reflect all changes requested.

Since it's starting to get close to the event, please check the thread for individuals if you're looking for a room, or for roommates.

For individuals who provided me variable or flexible scheduling, I would recommend cementing when you wish to attend and letting me know in a new post. I will update your details when that occurs. As usual, if this does not accurately reflect what your present status is, do not hesitate to contact me here or elsewhere.
Hello!,

-Marc
-Arriving Jan. 2nd leaving Jan. 10th
-Not booked yet. Can book or join someone else.
-Looking for 1 or 2 roommates max (I'd prefer to have my own comfy bed :))

Let me know, I'd like to finalize my plans and have everything booked by Dec. 18th!!
Quote from BadStu:
Hello!,

-Marc

Let me know, I'd like to finalize my plans and have everything booked by Dec. 18th!!

if you can book i would like to join your room (arriving 2nd and leaving the 10th) also add my on skype (supersoniclink1) or PM on twitch(Darrow25)
Name : Benoit
Arriving : 2nd leaving 10th
Not booked and cant book can pay cash or via paypal anytime
looking for a 4 person room and just a place i can sleep during the week
Quote from Darrow25:
Name : Benoit
Arriving : 2nd leaving 10th
Not booked and cant book can pay cash or via paypal anytime
looking for a 4 person room and just a place i can sleep during the week

Added you on Skype
Quote from BadStu:
Hello!,

-Marc

I would like to join. Feel free to message me here or on skype (therealbigmilla)
Please keep conversations regarding specific rooming arrangements to private messages. It makes it harder when I have to update this thread to sift through personal conversations along with people who need to update their status or let me know they need roommates.
I am looking for 1 more roommate to cut down costs. I already booked the room from the 2nd through the 10th.