syker6: 2015-11-22 07:21:13 pm
syker6: 2015-11-22 07:20:23 pm
syker6: 2015-11-08 07:09:29 am
[CLOSED]

Name: Marion Pellerin
Dates: Jan 2 to 12 (10 nights)

-Looking for 1 more person
-Room is booked for 4 people
-We are a group of 3 friends, myself, Zen_- and Tyler Manning.

Third year at AGDQ, I'm an Illustrator and concept artist, no objections on gender, sexuality, race, religion, lifestyle, disability etc...
We're actually getting there the 1st so we'll definitely be there on time. On the 12th our plane flocks off at 9am so we have to check-out by like 7am, we can arrange with the front desk for you to checkout later if you want, let me know. If you want to room with us but aren't staying the whole time you still have to pay for 10 nights worth.

There are 2 double beds, you can have 1 and 1 of us will have the other bed while the other 2 will sleep on the floor with sleeping bag no problem.
Frequent comings and goings in and out of the room at odd times of the night is to be expected by all roommates, yourself included,  so don't worry about all that noise.

If you wanna split some pizza or takeout with us that's cool, I will provide some free drinks and will offer to pick up some stuff for you at the store when I go.
If breakfast vouchers are handed out during check-in you will get an equal share.
Bill is to be split equally 4 ways, you are to hand me the full amount in cash upon your arrival, USD only.
Please let me know when you will be arriving, we can text, e-mail or whatever.
Reasonable rational person, ask me questions, I'm flexible.
Looking forward to hanging out. PM me son.
Blazing Blue!
Name - Lloyd Wallace
Dates - Jan 2nd - 10th
Booking - Can't book, looking to join a group at the Hilton hotel housing the event.

First time attending AGDQ!  Hype as f!

I actually live about 50 minutes away from the place but I hope to volunteer, so staying on location would be great.  I'm not picky with sleeping arrangements and I've no objections to who I room with.  I also have no problems with keeping quiet, if need be, nor do I have any issues with the room being busy (I expect it to be).  I'd be happy to be able to get this worked out ASAP so I can figure out my funding, so please feel free to contact me anytime.  I'll try to keep an eye out on here but I'm most responsive on YouTube: Lloydarts, Twitter: LedgeEnd87, or Twitch: LedgeEnd.  Also, if our dates don't match up 100% still hit me up.  I'm in driving distance, so I'd be willing to figure out something between 2 groups as a LAST resort.
Quote from dangodofthunder:
Please do not edit your posts as that makes my process to update the thread more difficult. Just add a new post, since when I update the thread I simply look for my previous post and edit from there.

Ah. In that case I'm posting to say that I have roommates now.
Looking for a room with 4 people

Name: Tony London
Dates: Jan 2nd - Jan 9th
Cannot book

I have no objections, as long as you're cool people.

I will be running Splatoon at AGDQ, and I'm really excited! I'm gonna be staying Saturday to Saturday, but if a room is booked for one extra day after I leave I will cover my share if need be. Contact me if you're looking for an extra roommate, preferably by my email.
hoping to find a room with three other people to keep my costs down, this is my first gdq event
Hoping to meet cool people since I live in an area devoid of them

Name: Tate Fry
Dates: 2nd - 10th
Can't book
Edit history:
Flameberger: 2015-11-10 08:13:21 am
Just some guy
Daniel
3rd - 9th (Not set in stone, but ill pay my share for these days even if I arrive late / leave early)
Not booked

Introvert, respectful. Mostly just want a quiet place to sleep / hang out. 3 roommates desired.
Edit history:
inzult: 2015-11-10 05:59:47 am
Hello my name is Phil and I am SUPER NORMAL AND NOT WEIRD. I have 3 people for a room: myself, MitchFlowerpower and TMR. Still looking for a 4th.

Staying: 2nd to 10th
It's a room full of NES runners so if you're into that, I guess that's something.

I can book, but haven't just yet, waiting to see who's lucky number 4. Will book as soon as I have someone. Alternately, if you have a room booked but 0/3 roommates, we can hop in on that.

If you want to do 2-9 or 3-10, that's ok, I can pay the night you aren't there, but budget wise I don't want to add more cost than that.

None of us tend to just hang out in the room, so it should typically be quiet in there for your sleeping/break from craziness/passing out needs.

LMK here with a private thread, or on twitch is ok too. my username is inzult2
Sorted, thanks thread.
Just some guy
I'm also all set now.
DS Dictator
I paid my money towards Electricfishtank's room
So remove my name on the list and update Electicfishtank's to
"Electricfishtank, Greenalink and 1 Unknown Roommate (Looking for 1 Roommates*)"
Awwww Fook!
I've decided to make a change onto my info.

I've decided that I'm going to book a room since I found out a friend of mine is going to be joining me now.

Once again I'll be here Jan 3rd - 9th (checking out on 10th)
and I'll be looking for two roomates.
Looking for a Room checking in on the 2nd and checking out on the 10th.  Have not booked yet but have no problem doing so. Looking for a room of 3/4 people.
DS Dictator
Minor update:
The unknown roommate from previous post turns out to be Ankamius.
So as of 12th November the situation is:

"Electricfishtank, Greenalink and Ankamius (Looking for 1 more roommate)".
Edit history:
ilikebeingsmart: 2015-12-10 04:38:38 pm
ilikebeingsmart: 2015-12-10 04:38:07 pm
ilikebeingsmart: 2015-11-12 03:27:47 pm
Name: Nicole/ilikebeingsmart
Date: check-in Jan 4th, out on the 10th

I have booked a room, and am looking for 3 additional roommates.  If you're interested, I would prefer you contact me through twitter since I don't check here very often.  You can also send me a twitch message.  Both are ilikebeingsmart.

Edit on 12/10: I'm willing to let people pay $27.50/night regardless of how long you're staying and/or if the room is full by the time AGDQ comes around.  I think that's the rate of 1 person in a 3-4 person room.  I have some extra cash saved up, and I'll pick up the rest of the tab if the room doesn't fill up.  Thanks
The main post should be now updated to reflect all requested changes.

As per usual, if yours has not been added do not hesitate to contact me.
Awwww Fook!
New Update:

I have found two other roomates already.

So this is who is in my room:

-Me
-Aquas
-Melfice
-Clearmouse
I am no longer looking for a room. I am part of the room with Electricfishtank, Greenalink, and Ankamius. Thank you.
The posts for the following users have been deleted:

PinkPajamas
Edobean
tonesbalones
Electricfishtank, Greenalink, Ankiamius.

If this was in error, please let me know ASAP
As an update for our room, it is now:

ToggleSwitch
chessjerk
FatB

We've tried to contact 0icekold7, but have no response yet, so as of now, we still have one open spot.
The Great Farming Empire
Just found my last roommate, Uraj. This closes up my room now.
Edit history:
Prakcity: 2015-11-16 12:17:55 am
Prakcity: 2015-11-16 12:09:19 am
Prakcity: 2015-11-16 12:09:11 am
Prakcity: 2015-11-16 12:08:19 am
Prakcity: 2015-11-15 05:55:36 pm
Prakas (Prakcity)
-Jan 3 (or the 2nd not too sure yet) - 10th (or the 9th not too sure about that either).
-Cannot Book
-1-3 roommates, anything works

I will pay for the portion of the room, can pay whichever method you desire and will pay for the days I stay or more.
found a room, you can take me off the list.  Thanks!
Formerly known as Skullboy
Name: Stephen
Arriving January 2, Departing January 10
Cannot book a room but will pay booker upon arrival.
1-3 roommates. Any combination works for me.
Edit history:
CrimsonAvix: 2015-11-15 08:34:51 pm
Name: Josh (known as CrimsonAvix everywhere)
Arriving January 2, Departing January 10 (8 night stay)
Will be able to book room if absolutely needed, will arrange payments upon contact.

As of right now, 2 roommates are needed, as my friend plans on attending the latter half of the week, but may change to 3 needed if he can't go. Would prefer someone for the whole week so I don't have to front extra for vacated nights, but can be flexible if you need. I will be bringing an air mattress if others prefer the bed, but once again, that can be arranged.

Contact options: PM, Twitter or Twitch (@CrimsonAvix), or Email (JTC.Avix@gmail.com)
The following people have been removed from the list:

Sonikkustar
PDT1060

The list should be current and accommodate all inquiries made up to this point. As per usual, please let me know if that is NOT true. Thank you!