Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Aleck47 if you need a room then I can give you the last spot. Also everyone stays awake all night long anyways most days so thats no problem.
Quote from ork476:
Aleck47 if you need a room then I can give you the last spot. Also everyone stays awake all night long anyways most days so thats no problem.

Sure, works for me.
I'm looking for a roommate from the 1st through the 5th. Room is already booked and have 4 roommates 4th isnt showing up until the 6th so if anything is interested for the 1st through 5th let me know. You can contact me here on twitch.tv/khanster786 or twitter @Khanster786. Thank you
John Kearsley IV
Arriving Thursday morning (7th) and leaving Sunday (10th)
Looking to room with any others who may share the same schedule. I can pay in cash for my share when I arrive at the marathon, or through PayPal, depending on the situation.
Edit history:
ToggleSwitch: 2015-11-02 09:25:47 pm
Name: Aaron Davenport
Dates: January 7th-10th
Have not booked but can book (Not at Hilton Dulles but very close by)
Roommate #: Doesn't matter to me. If I need to book then one person is preferred. Smiley

Have Roommates Already: No.

Chessjerk and I have gotten a room and have two open slots now for the dates listed if anyone needs a room those days. Smiley
The Great Farming Empire
I updated my original post. I have a room booked now.
The main post should be updated to account for all posts.

Ork476 and AlecK47, your posts were not added, it appears that your rooming situation has been resolved. If this is not the case please let me know.

If you are going to update your information, I request that it is done as a new post, and not an edit to an original post. It makes it easier for me when I update this thread.
Edit history:
Vysci: 2015-11-23 05:44:40 pm
Vysci: 2015-11-02 02:09:45 pm
Vysci: 2015-11-02 02:07:06 pm
No longer needing one
Aleck47 I will get you in contact with another person Dolphin_Dasher he need the roommate as I am not going to be in that room at this point. But I figured I would give him a back up option. Also dangodofthunder I am 100% good on roommates for agdq
Edit history:
ToggleSwitch: 2015-11-02 09:42:53 pm
e and Chessjerk have gotten a room from the 7th - 10th and have two open slots now (EDIT: Thank you chessjerk, yup, we have the room booked at the Hilton hotel) if anyone needs somewhere to stay for those dates. Smiley
Confirming Toggle's post. Also, to clarify, we have a room at the marathon hotel, not another hotel close by.
dragonsmoke (Jim)
I want to stay the whole week but am flexible
- I was hoping to find some one who needed to add a roomate on to their room.
- It does not matter how many people are in the room.  I have the money to cover half a room if needed but am willing to be in a four person room.

I am flexible,clean and responsible just looking to save a little money on trip expenses. 

Also if anybody is coming from New Jersey area I am willing to pick them up and carpool.
Edit history:
PinkPajamas: 2015-11-06 06:40:35 am
PinkPajamas
Dates: Jan 2nd - Jan 10th
Booking: Haven't booked, can book
Roommates: I have one already. Looking for two more.

Got roommates.
Thread should be updated to accommodate all posts made prior to this.
Edit history:
0icekold7: 2017-03-13 11:38:44 am
Yeah, I can fly.
Hi
As far as I know we still have two open spots if your schedule matches ours (7th-10th).
Quote from 0icekold7:
/toggleswitch /chessjerk do you still need a roommate

Please keep conversations such as this to private conversations as to not clutter the main thread more than necessary.
Edit history:
Sonikkustar: 2015-11-06 09:03:57 pm
The Great Farming Empire
honorableJay is coming with me, So I got 2 slots still open.
Also, I'll just post my updated info here:

Name: Nelson Martinez
Dates: Jan 2-10
Slots:
- Sonikkustar
- honorableJay
- SageVodka
- <empty>
Awwww Fook!
Name - Edobean
Dates - Jan 3rd - 10th (may change if something comes up)
Booking - Not booking but would like to be at the Hilton hotel that the event is taking place in.

First off I'm female. Not picky about sleeping arrangements. Very clean and most likely just going to use the hotel room for sleep purposes only.
I'm still not certain about the days only because of costs and travel but will definitely let you know before it's too late.
Edit history:
Greenalink: 2015-11-06 06:26:52 pm
DS Dictator
Hunting for a room: 4 guests (2 double beds)

Name: Jordan Greener
Not booked yet, will pay towards the leader ASAP.
I am from the UK and so depending on time of the games I will run, I'll probably be asleep at 8pm EST (1am UK, past midnight) at the earliest.
If my last game happens very early during the marathon (not Saturday 9th, etc) then I'll probably adapt to the US time.
Updated post Found 1 person. 2 more spots available

Quote from ElectricFishTank:
Name: Jayme
Date: Jan 2nd-10th

Looking for 1 -3 people. I already have the room booked (2 bed). I can pay for the entire week, so if you want to just be there for a couple days, I have no problem. You can just pay me your share. I do have a nice sized air mattress also. I do have one pending offer (1 or 2 people)

(I have no objections on gender, sexual orientation, religion, lifestyle, disability, etc).
To add to my previous post. I don't mind paying for half the room to get my own bed and having 2 other people split the remaining cost.
looking for a room from the 3rd through the 10th. will pay in cash on arrival.
Quote from Sonikkustar:
honorableJay is coming with me, So I got 2 slots still open.
Also, I'll just post my updated info here:

Name: Nelson Martinez
Slots:
- Sonikkustar
- honorableJay
- SageVodka
- <empty>

Please do not edit your posts as that makes my process to update the thread more difficult. Just add a new post, since when I update the thread I simply look for my previous post and edit from there.

All posts prior to this should be updated and reflected within the main post. If it hasn't been, please let me know!
Quote from chessjerk:
As far as I know we still have two open spots if your schedule matches ours (7th-10th).

I plan on attending those days as well if you are still looking