Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Im joining up with MadTaz, so you can take me off the list. Thanks.
I can also be taken off the list
My room is now filled.
Rooming with your_name_here, you can remove me from the list. Thank you.
I'll say that my room is "temporarily" filled at the moment. Currently the room consists of 2 going and 2 tentatively going

- Alice (me)
- Dashaque
- Z1mb0bw4y (tentative)
- Gold_splits_mean_ducks (tentative)

so when I hear back from the last two on whether or not they're certain they're going, I'll let you all know.
Insane Killer Robot
I have an opening in my room, looking for a 4th person. Dates are 2-10, room is already booked. If anyone wants the 4th spot, send me a message.
Yep yep yep!
I know this is getting pretty late, but I need to find a room

-BlueGlass
-2nd to 11th (leaving on 11th)
The following people have been added:

- josh116pep
- CyberBotX
- BlueGlass (BlueGlass, if you're able to add more details to your entry in an additional post I can update your post)

The following people have been removed:

- Epicly Epic
- Your_name_here
- Dashaque

No action has been taken on:

- sagev3 (I'll leave it up for now until something's finalized. post again when that happens and I'll do what's appropriate at that time.)
Yep yep yep!
Quote from dangodofthunder:
(BlueGlass, if you're able to add more details to your entry in an additional post I can update your post) 

Right, sorry.

any number of roommates
can't book because there's no rooms left
Quote from BlueGlass:
Quote from dangodofthunder:
(BlueGlass, if you're able to add more details to your entry in an additional post I can update your post) 

Right, sorry.

any number of roommates
can't book because there's no rooms left

Your post has been updated.

As per usual everyone, if your information is NOT accurate in the initial post please let me know either here or any form of twitch/social media.
Saw the post about not editing your previous post, so I'm making a post that my room is full.
I hope I'm not too late as the deadline is rapidly approaching, but I am looking for a room.
Feel free to message me for further information about my stay or about me in general.

ngBurns (Nathan Burns)
Jan 7 - Jan 10
All hotel rooms seem to be booked at the moment.
I am willing to share a room with any number of people
I will be attending alone.

I am able to show up a few days before I intend to arrive as early as Jan 4, but I need to know in advance if that is the case.
Yep yep yep!
It looks like I'll be rooming with CBX and his friends from the 2nd to 10th, and I'll work something out with the hotel for the last night, so I can be taken off the list once he gives final confirmation.

Also, as far as updates to the list, the room from the 2nd to the 12th with syker6, Zen_-, and Tyler Manning is full.  While there isn't a new post, their original was updated (it's at the top of page 3 if you want to check).
Insane Killer Robot
Confirming that BlueGlass will be taking the 4th spot in my room so I can be removed off the list as well.
I'm confused
I have a room and 2 other roommates and I am looking for one more roommate. Still a spot open if someone is interested.
The following people have been removed:

- ilikebeingsmart
- BlueGlass (If you have any issues and need a room for the 11th, please let me know in this thread and I'll edit the post. Otherwise, I will assume that you do not require this thread)
- syker6, Zen_, Tyler Manning
- CyberBotX and 2 unknown roommates

The following people have been added to the list:

- ngBurns

---

Josh116pep, why are you confused? I double checked the post and it appears accurate.
sorry my mistake I misread it.
Also, per twitter discussion, the following people are also being removed:

- Flameberger (Informed by MadTaz64 that he has a room)
- MadTaz64 (Informed via Twitter that he has a room)
- LetterSwords (Informed by MadTaz64 that he has a room)
Quote from josh116pep:
sorry my mistake I misread it.

It's all good. I can't put the roommates names because you haven't told me who they are (Usernames/Twitch SN's/SDA Names basically), if that was part of it.

I wanted to ask because I wasn't sure where there was an issue... I WANT people to tell me if I mess up.
oh ok my roommates are Spectrexs and Sgt. Ragequit
@josh116pep I messaged you. We can talk and stuff in PMs.
My room is completely closed as of now. You should probably take me off the list.
Looking for one more roommate in our room.
Dates: 1/2-1/9
Roommates: PrettyOpal26, myself, and Dreamybears
Other: Prefer to have another female roommate, but will take a guy if need be.
Edit history:
FractalDactyl: 2015-12-17 07:43:13 pm
I have contacted a few people, but nothing has come of it, so I will post something here. I am super late into registering, and fairly desperate for whatever I can get. I am available for most of the dates, I think, so I am able to check in and check out whenever. Thanks for anyone who can help me out by finding me a room.

EDIT: I no longer need a room. Thanks to the people who messaged me.
Our room is full you can remove me Smiley
Thanks