Sad
<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Only Offense Will Survive
I hope everything works out for me, so I am able to attend. Hype!
RPG TASer
Quote from mikwuyma:
I don't have exact numbers, but I do know rough numbers.

AGDQ 2011: 40 on-site 10 visiting for a total of 50.

AGDQ 2012: 75-80 on-site 10-15 visiting for a total of 90ish

AGDQ 2013: 110 on-site 40 visiting for a total of 150ish.

35-40, then 30-35... so a safe assumption of 140-150 on site, for AGDQ 2014? That gives you a ton of negotiating power with venues.
I would be interested in going if the dates are around this time. Even though I'm not up to top par like some of the other runners, but I would love to help out if at all possible since it would only be like a few hour drive to the DC area from where I am located.
Infinite Combo
Keep Forgetting if I "signed" for this or not but I am saving money so this should happen again! GET HYPE #teamfit shirtless runs next year haha (starting workout at the gym next week. <3)
Not a walrus
Well, official signups are a long way off, so don't worry about that too much.
Twinkle-Twinkle Lil' Star, har har!
I am definitely planning for this. I've got a ton of games I'm considering to learn (no, I won't reveal them, silly geese, it's not time yet!). However, I have this dreaded feeling that because I'm still a "rookie" at running and not very popular, that I'd end up relegated to bonus stream instead of main stream even if I manage to become reasonably skilled at anything before the marathon.

I'm also going to be trying to find some of my local mates to see if they want to go with, mainly cause I won't likely be able to afford a flight AND a hotel room all by myself. I have one friend who would absolutely love "road-tripping" it all the way there and back as long as he could get the time off.

Here's hoping. I really can't wait to meet all of you in the future!
Why don't you announce whatever games you are planning in the games thread (with reason and if you haven't so, already) and start practising those games that have been greenlit really hard?
It can't hurt to try and I'm sure people wouldn't care if it's you--or someone else--running a game as long as they are awesome doing it (or FAST doing it).
Insane Killer Robot
Probably because this is the thread for AGDQ 2014 and there is no games thread for it, Mystery.
Twinkle-Twinkle Lil' Star, har har!
What CyberBot said. I totally would list those games but there's nowhere to do so yet. I wasn't going to here because Mike has asked all of us to hold off on listing games. Out of respect, I'm keeping them to myself for now. thumbsup
Quote from CyberBotX:
Probably because this is the thread for AGDQ 2014 and there is no games thread for it, Mystery.

Oh, right.
I confused AGDQ with SGDQ.
Sorry.
A little off topic here, but if we do get a big room we should request PCF if we can borrow their awesome giant inflatable Colon. That's right, they at least used to have a giant inflatable colon, how cool would that be goddamn especially if someone runs a game like Conkers bad fur day.
Not a walrus
I think we might need a picture.

Quote from Wyrm:

what..
Edit history:
Neohart: 2013-04-05 06:52:56 am
Final Fantasy VII Fanatic
Quote from Wyrm:
A little off topic here, but if we do get a big room we should request PCF if we can borrow their awesome giant inflatable Colon. That's right, they at least used to have a giant inflatable colon, how cool would that be goddamn especially if someone runs a game like Conkers bad fur day.

Lol what is this, I don't even know.... (Did not want to quite the picture again)
Speed Runner
Do you guys have a game list announced yet? Cheesy
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
game thread won't be up for a few months.  this is just thread with dates of marathon.  please be patinet
Speed Runner
ofc zewing im very patient was jsut curious but thank you for the clarification Cheesy
Hi! I'm andrewg!
So are these dates final? Or are they still subject to change? I am trying to work things out with my work as early as possible.
1-Up!
Dates are final, location is up in the air. Pretty good chance you won't have to worry about running into/through an inflatable colon while you're there.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
What Flip said, but I make no promises about the inflatable colon.
If there is a giant inflatable colon I propose neskamikaze runs Yoshi's Story again, along with Bowser's Inside Story.
youtube: golderzoa333
Its too Bad none of these are Held in Jersey. Cause I have a 100% glitched pokemon run I am working on almost done with it. Just need to figure out a sufficient route with the badges and getting some attacks that are useful other then that the run is complete (uses save abuse glitches) though. hopfully i get one with a g/s/c which is actually can be completed and able to deposit pokemons at will. but till that day comes the run won't be finished.
The Dork Knight himself.
The drive from Jersey shouldn't be too bad to get to AGDQ. For the last one I drove from Albany, NY and it took me about 8 hours. Depending on where you're coming from in Jersey the drive could be as short as 4.5 to 5 hours.
youtube: golderzoa333
well i don't drive i have to have someone take me.