Sad
<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Boxfat:
Relatively new to the community, but that date range would work for me. I'd love to make it at least one year. Smiley
Let the music play!
I am hoping to come next year, and already saving up for flights over there. I would also like to bring my lovely lady but she is in a wheelchair so for whatever venue we happen to be in next year, I would appreciate if there was good wheelchair access for the venue and the accomodation. Other than that, I'm looking forward to this!
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2013-02-25 04:03:37 pm
If it is still going to be in Washington (or any Eastcoast state), I will be part of this for my first time! Would be a blast if I could come to this and see people I want to encounter Smiley
Edit history:
ONOGMuffins: 2013-02-25 02:52:15 am
I can host some extra bonus stream (or just provide a crash pad) if people need more time to leave from my apartment, it is right between Reagan and BWI. I have a fairly decent set up (just upgraded computer!) and it is okay with the fiance. I can maybe fit 10 people comfortably, 15 people uncomfortably.

Also I can assist in pick ups/drop off/ food production/blah blah when needed Smiley
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2013-02-25 04:04:16 pm
Rank 1 Goatborn
Can't delete that previous post (wasn't logged in), but I am glad to possibly attend.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2013-02-25 04:05:52 pm
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yes, I just removed the games mentioned in this thread (or at least on this page). I don't want to hear any games suggestions until I make the games thread, and that won't be for months.

It looks like Bonus Stream should be like last year, we all leave on Wednesday, as far as I can tell.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
Sounds good.  Can't really expect a ton of people to stay too long when there's school/other stuff going on through the week
Quote from Toothache:
I am hoping to come next year, and already saving up for flights over there. I would also like to bring my lovely lady but she is in a wheelchair so for whatever venue we happen to be in next year, I would appreciate if there was good wheelchair access for the venue and the accomodation. Other than that, I'm looking forward to this!

If the venue does not provide proper accommodations for individuals with disabilities, I would be opposed to going out of principle. Thankfully, I highly doubt this will be an issue.
HNNNGGGG my classes start Jan 13th 2014, which means I can actually stay the whole time this year thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
I updated the title of the first post to reflect the full dates. I won't be trying to find a location for at least two or three weeks. I wouldn't buy plane tickets or anything yet, but at least we have dates.

Toothache: I'm pretty much where butters is on your issue. Like butters said, accomodation shouldn't be a huge issue, but I'll be sure to ask that question.

Carl: Awesome! Just don't leave your tablet this time. Tongue
RPG TASer
Hey, mikwuyama, do you have numbers on yearly attendance to AGDQ? I'd be interested to see how that has grown, just as how the viewership and donations have grown.

Amazing job with AGDQ 2013, and I'm waiting with baited breath to see what AGDQ 2014 raises.
I don't have exact numbers, but I do know rough numbers.

AGDQ 2011: 40 on-site 10 visiting for a total of 50.

AGDQ 2012: 75-80 on-site 10-15 visiting for a total of 90ish

AGDQ 2013: 110 on-site 40 visiting for a total of 150ish.
King of the Choads
SO excited for this. You guys have no idea. School for me started on the 17th this semester, so I'm expecting about the same. Hopefully I'll get to stay the entire time, as long as its not too pricey on a college student. Tongue
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm definitely coming to this one.
windows 98
wooOooOoooo
I would LOVE to be able to go to this next year!

Since my school is switching from trimesters to semesters for next year, school shouldn't interfere this year! Yay!
Is PJ
I will be going to this, even if I have to destroy the world to rid myself of any prior engagements.
Quote from PJ:
I will be going to this, even if I have to destroy the world to rid myself of any prior engagements.

That post was too strong, PJ.
Quote from PJ:

I share this sentiment.  I'll put myself in debt if i have to this year to get there.
Edit history:
CosmoNaught: 2013-03-02 01:58:20 pm
Artsy Fartsy
This isn't in regards to the setting of dates, but what's this about ChipIn shutting down? Anyone know anything more than what the site's talking about?

Nevermind that. Anyways, on topic, assuming my classes start a week later next spring, I'll definitely be coming up for the whole marathon. Otherwise, I might only make it for a weekend.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from CosmoNaught:
This isn't in regards to the setting of dates, but what's this about ChipIn shutting down? Anyone know anything more than what the site's talking about?

Nevermind that. Anyways, on topic, assuming my classes start a week later next spring, I'll definitely be coming up for the whole marathon. Otherwise, I might only make it for a weekend.

In case you were curious anyway:

Basically, we killed Chipin at the last marathon. When Chipin went down, I got in contact with the former CEO, who directed my email to the owner of Chipin, with a plea to get it fixed (since Chipin basically has zero support anymore). Although I never did get a response from THAT owner, it became immediately obvious when they made that notice on their site. Chipin was likely unmanaged for the past few years (left to die, basically), and we were the nail in the coffin. Once they were forced to address the issue, they apparently decided to take Chipin down for good, rather than try to maintain it.
Not a walrus
http://pitchinbox.com/ totally not a chipin clone, nope
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
http://pitchinbox.com/ totally not a chipin clone, nope

Just FYI, I'm pretty sure this was made by one of the Twitch staff. I found that amusing.
Not a walrus
And before anybody asks, we're probably not going to use it for marathons, since we have our own paypal hook now.
I will be around to feed people, shuttle people, possibly house people, but I am not available as a hair dresser next year. No one can afford my rates.