Sad
<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I hope i'll can join you on this one.

I have the World Record on Okami HD and i'm still working on it to improve my time.

Here is link of my run if you want --> http://www.twitch.tv/pillsofdeath/c/2230611

I'm streaming mostly everyday
Worthless categories WR master
I'd love to go, too. Consider Minecraft in the games, that'd rack up mad donations from Notch! I run Turok 2: Seeds of Evil and Minecraft but maybe I would still want to go even if my games get rejected.
Hype for AGDQ 2014, Hopefully we have some more Super Mario World 96 Exit
Not a walrus
Quit asking about games to run, it says right in the first post. Tongue
Sorry about that !
Twinkle-Twinkle Lil' Star, har har!
Quote from Suidt:
Hype for AGDQ 2014, Hopefully we have some more Super Mario World 96 Exit

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Quit asking about games to run, it says right in the first post. Tongue

Nothing about the way that sentence was written suggests they were asking it to be played, UA. It's just some optimistic hoping. Please don't take offense to my saying this, as I'm not intending to argue. Just pointing out that they weren't really "asking" about it.

EDIT: True, puwexil. I hope it didn't come across as me trying to make a big deal out of it. I was simply pointing it out and then planning to move on from it. Sorry! Grin
Edit history:
puwexil: 2013-05-19 01:57:46 pm
Professional Second Banana
That's still missing the point of this thread, which is the dates for AGDQ2014.
Everybody's favorite monster
The dates are fine for me. I will do everything in my power to make it to this one.
windows 98
Quote from Trekhaak:
The dates are fine for me. I will do everything in my power to make it to this one.

YEA u will
How in the heck do you guys date stomp Magfest, which is 30 minutes away?

You guys should be working together. Hell, MAGfest has 10,000 spectators that would KILL for some great AGDQ action. Especially races.

Is there any reason why not?
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-08-12 03:53:12 pm
Balls jerky
CGDQ (aka the OG Marathon) was originally at MAGFest but the internet wouldn't support a stream. I'm not even sure how that was going to work now that we've had a bunch of these. Seems like it would be incredibly chaotic.

oh I guess this has been handled in the games topic for whatever reason.
AHA
Been following you guys since AGDQ 2013 and I'm glad you're coming to DC!  Hope to see you all out there.
Edit history:
Cereth: 2013-08-13 01:53:49 pm
Quote from RenegadeVA:
How in the heck do you guys date stomp Magfest, which is 30 minutes away?

You guys should be working together. Hell, MAGfest has 10,000 spectators that would KILL for some great AGDQ action. Especially races.

Is there any reason why not?

There are other threads discussing MAGfest Smiley

Dates are great, and if I'm able to make it I'll be able to celebrate my birthday there too Grin
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2013-08-13 08:49:33 pm
Speed Run games at 20% coolness
The Dates are good, I'm guess trying to get a few things ready.
aka forte27
The dates are great.  I finally get to come to one of these!  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'd love to run a game, but I'll be just as psyched just getting to do anything to help out.  I love what you guys do at these marathons.
Next AGDQ is the one i plan to attend. its a bit of a travel from California, but i think it will be worth every cent.
Catherine Speedrunner (360)
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from Wheels:
I like those dates. As for a new location, would you consider the Las Vegas area?

By new location he means new building, possibly the Hilton hotel that was discussed prior to AGDQ 2013. It's still going to be in the DC area. If you're out west, check out SGDQ which will be in Denver in July.

So AGDQ will for the foreseeable future be held in the DC area? if so, i'm pretty excited.
Catherine Speedrunner (360)
Also the dates are good!
HELLO!
Yeah AGDQ was in Chevy Chase up to now, and will be in Herndon in 2014.  I imagine it'll also STAY in Herndon if it goes well in 2014.
I have a few ideas for the marathon location. Maybe in north carolina or south carolina, or even washington DC?
AGDQ 2014 location has already been decided:
https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/agdq_2014_hotels__were_going_with_the_crowne_plaza..html
Sonic's biggest fan at heart
Ok, that place is perfect! Since I wasn't able to come this Summer Games Done Quick, that's perfect for my schedule! I'LL BE ABLE TO COME! ... Just to clarify, is it Virginia or Washington DC? (I checked the hotel site and it showed both of those locations, so I just wanna be sure.)

Also, where do I sign up to play a game during the marathon? Because Atlantis Squarepantis DS and Fancy Pants Adventures HD are gonna be BROKEN by my practice playing them! Cheesy
Edit history:
Mystery: 2013-08-24 04:52:44 pm
Mystery: 2013-08-24 04:51:27 pm
If you want to run any games (you can come even if you don't run any games), then you can make a reply here:
https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/agdq_2014_games_topic__deadline_is_august_25_at_11pm_edt.html
Be sure to read the first post! If you break the rules, you get no games.

As for location, I don't know... it's apparently in the Dulles area, but seeing as I don't live in the US, my knowledge of the geography is not very good. It might be best to ask if you're unsure.
There will probably be a travel thread sometime, too, where planning is done on how to get to the hotel. It will be the perfect location to plan how you're going to get there (and ask questions).
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Zwataketa:
Ok, that place is perfect! Since I wasn't able to come this Summer Games Done Quick, that's perfect for my schedule! I'LL BE ABLE TO COME! ... Just to clarify, is it Virginia or Washington DC? (I checked the hotel site and it showed both of those locations, so I just wanna be sure.) 

It's a suburb of Washington DC, nearby the Dulles Airport (west of the main DC area). So consider it the "Washington DC Area". In past years we were in Chevy Chase, MD, which is a different suburb of DC.

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
2200 Centreville Road • Herndon, VA 20170
Sonic's biggest fan at heart
Question, does saying which games you want to play count as signing up? Or is there a sign up form? I just wanna be safe and know I actually registered the games I'm gonna play, y'know what i mean?