<- 123456
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Mystery: 2013-08-24 06:20:52 pm
It's fine. Mike will know you want to run some games.
However, you should remember that this is not a guarantee that you will be selected to run some games. Mike is ultimately the one who decides. There are tons of games and there are tons of runners, and there just isn't enough time, so some will unfortunately get the cut.
But rest assured that now that you've posted here, it's official. No signup form.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Yeah you don't need to do anything else other than post your intent (and hopefully make it convincing to Mike) to run games. As for going to actual AGDQ, you DO need to fill out a sign-up form, which will be posted pretty soon, maybe this week? It's up to when Mike has the time and has everything 100% ready with the hotel.

The sign-up form is basically just information for us on how to contact you, who you are, emergency contact info, and signing a waiver.
I like the dates. I'm probably really late to say so, but I like the dates. Will be there for sure! Can't wait to meet you all ^^
Got no trouble with the dates, its actually pretty sweet since its falling on a no school week in part of Canada:)
new to SDA, but not Speedruns
Is there a schedule anywhere?
AGDQ is over. Why do you need a schedule?
Regardless, the schedule for the now-over marathon is over at http://gamesdonequick.com/schedule.
Just a guy
Schedule helps for finding things in the vod, at least Cheesy