Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
The name's Sheldor. InfiniteSheldor.
Okay then, in that case I can repeatedly watch Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World blu-ray for a while... because I hadn't done the same with the original DVD.

Computer: You've got mail!
Scott: Dude, this thing claims I have mail!
Wallace: It's amazing what we can do with computers these days

(and yes, I did buy a package from Amazon and sit cross-legged in front of the door)
Edit history:
DeadRobots: 2015-06-02 03:04:39 pm
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
Honestly, I say we just wait until all five episodes have been released, or at least the fourth is released. At this point, we have no idea how our actions will affect later episodes, especially now with that bomb that was the ending to episode 3. Hell, we don't even know if our actions we be for nothing in the end (though I doubt this, as people would have a cow about that). Maybe it's faster to let Kate die, but we don't know if Kate will become important later.

What i'm trying to say is, why kill ourselves testing every little thing, when we can wait and have everything right there in front of us to plan. Granted, things will get incredibly hairy by the end, but this will happen regardless

If you do plan to test everything out, then I say god's speed my friend thumbsup

I mean for Full game runs that's true. But we were talking more about doing the individual episode levels right now and then full game after that's released. So it doesn't matter what happens in 4 it wont effect 3 right? What makes 2 faster but slows one down will have to be tested later for full game to see which is still more optimal but for right now on an IL basis it doesn't really matter.
Manifest, if you play an episode without playing the previous episode(s) it randomly answers the questions from before. My main file is a mess. I beat episode 1 and then restarted, and couldn't be bothered to replay it. So the choices in episode 2 were randomly chosen for me. When I played episode 2 and failed to save Kate, I restarted from that chapter, so in episode 3 Max had saved Kate. So for an episode run, you'd either need to get really lucky with the random choices or play all of the earlier episode(s) with the best choices for the ep you want to run. It's confusing is what it is.
Wake up and be awesome
Oh yeah, running this game is going to be an absolute pain. Good thing I'm stupid enough to do it me Smiley
I was also stupid to get the ps3 version. That's LIS and Remember Me now...
Hey guys, I have just a few questions about stuff if anyone is here to help Smiley
If I'm not here, contact me on Twitter @Hubert0987. I'm gonna see if I can talk to some people there about stuff.
Random Speedrunner
I put a discord together for LIS Speedrunning

https://discord.gg/0lnzQ81ilp0lEduk

~ Token