Sad
<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
The name's Sheldor. InfiniteSheldor.
Not sure if you were here for this or not but... This happened.

Also note the ladder skip at 0:21
Metal + Speed = Life
I just picked up a friend's Wii and started my first recorded operating run on a fresh file... I'm one shot no resetting this. I've already made some hilarious mistakes you will laugh. As soon as it's finished I will upload it I won't have splits on screen but I do have splits so I'll write them down and keep track of mission times. 

By the way fitter about the Cradle level.. go check out page 8 of this forum I wrote a ton of info about this level, I've improved on it a bit since but it might be useful to you
Metal + Speed = Life
Your positioning determines it, so does the speed at which you clear the waves though
Metal + Speed = Life
Bleh game froze up right near the chopper for carrier, I'll get a run in tonight when wife is asleep, or maybe tomorrow, I just noticed I don't have audio recording either so I'll check that out
Edit history:
InfiniteSheldor: 2017-02-12 01:26:43 pm
InfiniteSheldor: 2017-02-12 01:26:34 pm
Yeah, as noted above this game is unstable af. I'm pretty sure I had the game crash there in practice too, as I have the slide going into the tunnels in Memorial and the door going outside to the runway in Airfield. Two of which happened to me yesterday, with about 4 hours between them. SmartAlec0624 (WR holder)'s game crashed in the elevator in Dam (leading to the helicopter) (after the helicopter) and now you've had it crash up there. Does your game periodically freeze/stutter too?

Alec's crash:
Metal + Speed = Life
I would say yes but I'm on a different Wii now, my game only tends to crash when I am rushing through an area and game starts lagging but of checkpoint, spawns etc. Sometimes you can get past a spawn point of guards, and they spawn behind you at same time as you load next checkpoint, that almost always makes me lag
Probably different models I guess. I have a white Wii from 2008. Pretty old now.
Edit history:
InfiniteSheldor: 2017-02-12 01:42:57 pm
InfiniteSheldor: 2017-02-12 01:42:45 pm
I tried another run again today.

What does everything have against me?

P.S. If you could, please upload the run (or just the crash) anyway. I'd like to see the game crash for the record.
Metal + Speed = Life
Once I have my file recorded from amarec, what do I do to get it into here or YouTube quickest way?
YouTube would be great, if you could
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2017-02-13 01:14:31 pm
Metal + Speed = Life
Well I had to fix up some other things this morning, I did a few other runs since but I cut out this bunker level. I glitched it out somehow near the ending and I think it might be because I went too fast? It's really long uploading to YouTube though, video is about halfway done, I may try some more runs later today. If I upload longer videos in parts will it be faster? For when I have a 2h video to upload I mean..  video is 50% on YouTube, I'll link here when done
Another Bunker glitch? For fuck's sake this level is broken.
Also, this happened during the run that completely broke me

For years I've simply killed everyone. A few months ago I realised I could run through the first area, checkpoint cheat and then kill a few guards then run to the end.

Now I know better. Tongue
Metal + Speed = Life
Metal + Speed = Life
Damn nice solar run man, looks like my videos hehehe, I just started up another run, I'll try to get this one further
Metal + Speed = Life
Check this out, run I just finished, going to convert the file and upload to YouTube, I'll write out a detailed review of things to take note... Many hilarious mistakes, I must point out during this run I was drinking with my wife to celebrate!! We got our offer accepted for a house!! I bought a house!! Damn feels good.. anyways I'll list out some times to pay attention to, things that can help bypass certain spawns or manipulate certain patterns of guards. You can see where the drunken rage takes over when I am clearly going to die, yet rush through anyways. This run is good example of how fast you can go while still having 7-8+ deaths all game. Gonna get to work on that now, can't wait to show you guys .

Nice time! Is that your first full-game run? Be sure to submit it to speedrun.com when you get it uploaded!
lol nice! Congrats on the WR and the house Tongue
So the Airfield crash happened to new runner theenglishman

And this is the run that died and would have been a sub 2 WR. Fairly decent and also proves you can die a lot and still go fast.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121917159
Metal + Speed = Life
I got my run onto YouTube but not sure what happened, there is no audio that recorded.. I tried to reupload it while I'm at work today, otherwise I'll put it up as it is anyways so you guys can watch if interested anyways, I'll be home in a couple hours I'll do that then
Is there audio on the video file itself? Or is it a problem with YouTube?
Please post anyway, that way I can watch in school Tongue

Do you still have the Carrier crash vid btw?
Metal + Speed = Life
No audio in the run, however while I was recording it I had the audio on the PC so I'm not sure what happened. 
Interesting. Will watch in school tomorrow Tongue
Your run is on the leaderboard, JamesBong. Have you figured out what happened with the audio? If you're using OBS to capture your video, you may want to add the audio as a separate source. That's what I have to do to get audio in my gameplay.