Sad
<- 123456
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
paid with iban transaction, sorry if it doesn arrive in time
I just transferred the registration fee for ESA, it should arrive in the coming few days
Edit history:
Spiriax: 2014-06-27 11:01:33 am
Just paid for Two-Day Pass + Mass Housing with Swedbank!

Hyyype!
Paid via Paypal,

full event / mass housing
Hockey enthusiast
Hey everyone!

I'm going to update the list with everyone who's payed with PayPal tomorrow once the deadline has passed.

As for all you guys payed through wire-transfer you will have wait a few days for your names to be added to the list, since it may take a few days for the transaction to register and go through.

Don't worry, we are not looking to "cheat" anyone out of the discounted price. If you initiated the transaction before the deadline, you are fine. But bare with me, it's ~200 persons to cross-reference here Smiley
Edit history:
KVD: 2014-06-30 03:52:13 am
KVD: 2014-06-30 03:51:08 am
KVD: 2014-06-30 03:47:10 am
I thought I paid via Paypal, but silly me used wiretransfer instead. Please let us know once the cross-referencing is completed. Smiley
Edit history:
Edenal: 2014-07-01 12:45:41 pm
Edenal: 2014-07-01 10:54:48 am
Hockey enthusiast
Ok guys!

The list is updated!

Confirm that your payment is registered. If not, let me know which method of payment you used and what date.

Got these 3 transactions which I cannot make sense of. Do they belong to you? Prove it with a screenshot!

2014-06-23                 362,44                                   RABOBANK NEDERLAND                payment for ESA 2104. play Partystar
2014-06-24                 226,27                                   NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC            160 19 85-3
2014-06-30                 228,37                                   RABOBANK NEDERLAND                Payment for Goost   

Cheers!
Paid via Paypal,

Full Event / Mass Housing
I am retarded, paid the full price instead of the attendee fee.
Guess a part can be used for the air mattress fee?
Would be nice if that could happen.
WOW.
I payed in a separate payment for the mass housing on the 26th but it's still not listed, just so you know.
Quote from Edenal:
Ok guys!

The list is updated!

Confirm that your payment is registered. If not, let me know which method of payment you used and what date.

Got these 3 transactions which I cannot make sense of. Do they belong to you? Prove it with a screenshot!

2014-06-23                 362,44                                   RABOBANK NEDERLAND                payment for ESA 2104. play 
2014-06-24                 226,27                                   NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC            160 19 85-3
2014-06-30                 228,37                                   RABOBANK NEDERLAND                Payment for Goost   

Cheers!

Woops, forgot to register, I'm the last transaction.
Paid, I am avoidlol. what does it mean to be highlighted green, which I am not?
It means your payment has been confirmed
I transferred the registration fee, any way it can be confirmed that it went through?
Am I misinterpretiung the purpose of the document in the OP? My name was in it but it isn't anymore.
http://twitch.tv/Pyatters
It came to my attention I'm on a list.
Anyway, I'm out, can't make it unfortunately.

Cheers. Smiley
Edit history:
Illudude: 2014-07-04 06:47:39 am
paid for full event, I've got a place to stay in skövde luckily so I didn't send any money for the masshousing

I wrote my name and nickname Illu as reference
Truljin @ Twitch
I only payed for 2 days but change of plans means I will stay for the whole event so going to pay the difference that is missing.
Quote from Edenal:
Ok guys!

The list is updated!

Hi Edenal, Spreadsheet says I paid for a 2 day pass, possibly because I registered for a 2 day pass, but after the schedule I wanted to come for 3 days, so paid the full (discounted) amount (as advised in a PM from the ESA account), just making sure I will get a full pass? Smiley

Thanks
Paid for a 2-day-pass via bank transfer. Should be up on your account in a few days!
Really thought I had paid for this, apparently not. Paid via Paypal just now.
Infinite Combo
Paid!
Money will be sent to Plusgiro (21.07.2014)
Paid for a 2-day pass via PlusGiro. Hyype!
Important information
Due to the fact that wire transfers may take a few working days to be processed. No more wire transactions are accepted from this point because we simply cannot confirm them.
Paypal is still a valid option.

Questions/Issues? PM this account.