<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from MLSTRM:
Bank Transfer fees were ridiculous O_o, so I went with paypal which was a lot cheaper. If anyone from the UK is yet to pay, you might want to bear this in mind, it was in the order of £10-25 extra for me depending on what account I used to bank transfer.

I'm so glad that I don't have to pay fees for SEPA, even though Sweden isn't in the €-Zone. But I guess since both UK and Sweden aren't in the Euro-Zone you have to pay some fees... Sad
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from MLSTRM:
Bank Transfer fees were ridiculous O_o, so I went with paypal which was a lot cheaper. If anyone from the UK is yet to pay, you might want to bear this in mind, it was in the order of £10-25 extra for me depending on what account I used to bank transfer.

I'm so glad that I don't have to pay fees for SEPA, even though Sweden isn't in the €-Zone. But I guess since both UK and Sweden aren't in the Euro-Zone you have to pay some fees... Sad

Echoing this. Paid yesterday, will see on Tuesday that I don't have to pay fees. It's really surprising me that you do. Did you try online-banking, or on-site banking?
It might be that you are paying for an express service. Transfer fees should be free if you use the slowest option.
Paid using banktransfer, mentioning both full- and nick name.
Paid Using Banktransfer should arrive tomorrow
paid using bank transfer Cheesy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can we get update who has paid already? I just want to know if my money went to the right account ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
www.twitch.tv/amvx
+1 on the air matress side of things.
プラズマ
Can we expect more info on the air mattress thing this week, or can I just go ahead pay?

I dont really want to wait until the very last day of the deadline to do so.
Paid for event and mass housing on PayPal
I'll add more for air mattress when we get the info
Edit history:
sonicku98: 2014-06-19 02:27:43 pm
i have paid for the event, but i just want some confirmation from you guys, has the money gone thru?
^ I sent the money on Friday and no word
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Just as a general reminder: You have six days left to pay if you want to meet the deadline! After the deadline you can still sign-up and pay, but it will cost you more (cf the first post for exact numbers). This all assuming the deadline hasn't changed, but I don't see any reason for it to do so xD
☑ so hergePAID
Speed is all that matters.
Paid via banktransfer.

+1 on the update of who has paid so people can make sure nothing went wrong on their end.
Also, still waiting/hoping for an air mattress update.
from PAListan
Paid via banktransfer
Paid via banktransfer.
Paid via banktransfer.
I kinda messed up, i forgot to include the housing fee's in my payment, can i make another payment with a message included?
WOW.
Sent my event fee through PayPal just now. Just need to check something with the bank before I send my mass housing fee over.
I just went over all payments I've gotten to my PayPal account and updated the document.

I also spoke to Frezy_man ealier today and he's going to send me a copy of the bank account statements so I can update that aswell.

- Edenal
Paid via Paypal.
paid via bank transfer
what partystar said