--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Sunblade:
Quote from Neviutz:
+1 the air matress thread.
Will hold out on paying until there's info about that then, so I don't have to send money twice, I guess.
Same here. I hope that nobody steals my matress again so I can sleep.

And not at the entrance from Nyeport like last year
Only Offense Will Survive
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Sunblade:
Quote from Neviutz:
+1 the air matress thread.
Will hold out on paying until there's info about that then, so I don't have to send money twice, I guess.
Same here. I hope that nobody steals my matress again so I can sleep.

And not at the entrance from Nyeport like last year
god damn
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Air matress sounds nice. Tongue
i would liek one too. Tongue
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
☐ Not PAID ☑ PAID ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
Personal text
☑ PAID
Payment sent! See you guys at ESA 8]
I don't seem to be able to make the Paypal transaction a personal transaction and pay the fees myself.
Therefore, I sent more than 25€ to cover the fees. Keep the change.
I've paid with plus-giro, I suppose there will be a list of people who have paid there aswell?
Paid thumbsup
Quote from SlaskPrask:
I've paid with plus-giro, I suppose there will be a list of people who have paid there aswell?

Unfortunately I don't have direct access to that particular account. But I will got try to get your weekly updates.
- Edenal
I paid via PayPal.
Paid via Paypal
Paid via Paypal!
Paid! the hype is real!
Paid via paypal.
The cake is a lie
Payment made by Kanjo for all the frenchies (we're 6)
So i made the transaction today, how do I know it was recieved? do u get a mail or something?
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-06-12 03:51:59 am
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Depends on whether Paypal or bank transfer. If PayPal, Edenal will check them regularly. If bank transfer … you'ld have to wait for one of the Ludendi crew (those who actually have access to the account) to check that … not sure if and when they're actually willing ^^'. Not sure if there are/ever will be tables/spreadsheets as to who actually paid directly to the Ludendi account.
☑ PAID
Paid via PayPal, hoping it worked! ^^
You can never run enough games
Paid via Paypal!

Bank Transfer fees were ridiculous O_o, so I went with paypal which was a lot cheaper. If anyone from the UK is yet to pay, you might want to bear this in mind, it was in the order of £10-25 extra for me depending on what account I used to bank transfer.
I got a serious case of the brain farts, do I write in my nickname or my actual name as the payment note?
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Nickname, because you signed up using it, and it'll be (or not be) on the first post's list of people who signed up early. Also, real name can (usually) be seen on bank transfers/Paypals. But if you want and have the space, you can of course also add your real name Wink