<- 123456 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from ESA:
I also spoke to Frezy_man ealier today and he's going to send me a copy of the bank account statements so I can update that aswell.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ UPDATE OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Paid for me and Suzy
Hockey enthusiast
Got approx. 30 more payment from Frezy to go through. Going to take some time to match messages to aliases. Should be done tomorrow.
nope
paid~ let's go
Shut up and take my money!

I mean, paid.
プラズマ
Paid
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I'm open for all of it, Ozzy Wink
The Duce
So now I have paid too
paid by paypal!
Hockey enthusiast
Updated the document with all current PayPal transfers and Wire Transfers registered before the 19th.

Deadline is getting close!
Quote from Edenal:
Updated the document with all current PayPal transfers and Wire Transfers registered before the 19th.

Deadline is getting close!

+1
Paid for me and Yukitty via paypal, I looked high and low for the "make me take the fee" tickbox and couldn't find it, but it said that you will receive 450 SEK so I'm hoping it's all good!
"Payed too much? Possibly for 2 persons"

No I just can't read I guess and payed the post deadline fee. w/e just give me the change at the event.
disorder
paid through paypal
twitch.tv/prutte
Paid!
Quote from Joshimuz:
Paid for me and Yukitty via paypal, I looked high and low for the "make me take the fee" tickbox and couldn't find it, but it said that you will receive 450 SEK so I'm hoping it's all good!

I paid now too though paypal, but i had the same problem, there was no tickbox :/
Better than you
I had a pretty clear "I will pay the fee" box on the same stage where you add a message to the transfer.

Paid through Paypal.
Paid
I forgot to to put my Username in the paypal transaction, whom I have to contact to fix ths?
Quote from Burnzen:
Paid
I forgot to to put my Username in the paypal transaction, whom I have to contact to fix ths?

Edenal
Paid at last
The hype is a lie! Guys I happen to know Edenal and his inner circle are already booking plane tickets and planning to abscond somewhere to South America, possibly Honduras or Uruguay. They're leaving from an airport near... *THUMP*

What I was meaning to say was "paid in full"! The hype is real!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I talked to Rolmander and he said he only paid 25€ which means for the full event but not for the mass housing (he booked for the hotel). Either there is someone else who paid under the name "Rolman" or this is just a mistake.
Edit history:
Rudmarker: 2014-06-25 06:11:51 am
Paid yesterday.