Smiley
Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
For Uncharted there's really no other runners, but I'd like Mrsgizamaluke on the couch, he's my friend and I will do practice with him watching. If there is anyone who feels like they know the game, even from a casual point of view, feel very welcome to request a couch seat!
I'd also like to be on the couch for Diddy Kong Racing, even though Mrsgizamaluke wants to do most commentary himself I know the game well and could assist.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from DrZaph:
For Uncharted there's really no other runners, but I'd like Mrsgizamaluke on the couch, he's my friend and I will do practice with him watching. If there is anyone who feels like they know the game, even from a casual point of view, feel very welcome to request a couch seat!

Requesting one Smiley
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from DrZaph:

Requesting one Smiley

i played a couple of uncharted games, if you want i'm in Cheesy
Cereth, I'll be happy to have you on the couch for Saints Row 3. I'll be doing a lot of my own commentary but as it is a pretty long game and there are some downtimes, there definitely will be time for everyone to talk.

As for me, I'd like to be on the couch for oasiz' TEKWAR run. I can also of course offer commentary for Vice City both any% and bingo (if I don't participate).
from PAListan
Gex 64:

Maybe i'll need a backup commentator, because my english is not very good :/ I'll try my best and commentate this game often on my stream (and in english) but yeah i never done this on a large Marathon ^^
Edit history:
D4rw1N: 2014-07-04 03:09:38 am
Signing up for couch commentary for any/all Source games being ran.
I want to be on the couch for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune by DrZaph. I will try to assist him as much as I can, even though he will take care of the commentary.

For Diddy Kong Racing, I ofc want DrZaph there. If anyone else is interested, ask away for a seat! Just keep in mind that I want to do a lot of commentary myself and I would prefer not to be interrupted ^^ If there's a gap in commentary and it's not a serious moment, then feel free to ask questions!
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from DrZaph:

Requesting one Smiley

Would be cool to have both of you there Smiley
Eternal Darkness - Tdawg has said to maybe wanting for commentary for my run. Any people who are familiar with the game or just interesting are more than welcome to tag along.
There is no light to save you
Quote from Zwajken:
Eternal Darkness - Tdawg has said to maybe wanting for commentary for my run. Any people who are familiar with the game or just interesting are more than welcome to tag along.

I dont know how it is run, but i know the game, played it a lot Smiley If you are ok with that i would like to sit on the couch ^^
Mario Kart 64 skips:
I would like 360chrism, ThaRixer and MrsGizamaluke on the couch if they want to. If Alko wants to couch too, I'm cool with that. I'll mainly do commentary myself, but I wouldn't mind people asking questions about the mechanics of the game, the skips and maybe some comments I forget about throughout.

Mario Kart 64 Time Trials:
Anyone who knows about Mario Kart games in general I suppose. In general someone who wants to see me reset over and over B)

Crash Team Racing:
I don't know if Josh has anyone specific in mind for couch, but I would personally like ThaRixer and Puppetmaster on the couch if they want to.

I can couch for:
1. Croc
2. Diddy Kong Racing
3. Titan Quest (played through the game casually several times)
I will be there for the Tompa TASing thing (I'm somewhat active over on the TASing side). He already agreed to this.
Flippy on the couch during Diddy Kong Racing sounds great! And I would like to sit on the couch during his Mario Kart 64 skips run! Smiley
Crash Bandicoot 2: I've just been talking with ThaRixer about this (I wanted him on couch anyway) so he's going to be on couch for that; his runs are right after mine anyway. If there's anyone else who has knowledge on Crash 2 feel free to ask me. I was going to ask Kitty too because she's quite enthusiastic about the game and has some knowledge on it.
I have another Sh2 runner doing co-commentary for Silent Hill 2.
The cake is a lie
FEZ :

Since it just landed on the final schedule, I'd like to have someone with me for this run, because even if it looks kinda slow paced, I need to focus a lot in many places. Also, there's such a lot of things to tell around this game that I won't be able to cover everything alone Smiley
I don't think I will need help for Tales of Symphonia NG+. I always prepared a solid commentary and with the co-op it would be hard for someone to help me. But if you really want/can help, do not hesitate to ask!

I can help to commentate for some games:
Zelda 2 (even if there a lot of more skilled people for this apparently)
Final Fantasy IV
Golden Sun
Quote from zoton2:
Crash Bandicoot 2: I've just been talking with ThaRixer about this (I wanted him on couch anyway) so he's going to be on couch for that; his runs are right after mine anyway. If there's anyone else who has knowledge on Crash 2 feel free to ask me. I was going to ask Kitty too because she's quite enthusiastic about the game and has some knowledge on it.

Sure I'm in if you want Tongue
There is no light to save you
Quote from Baffan:
I don't think I will need help for Tales of Symphonia NG+. I always prepared a solid commentary and with the co-op it would be hard for someone to help me. But if you really want/can help, do not hesitate to ask!

I can help to commentate for some games:
Zelda 2 (even if there a lot of more skilled people for this apparently)
Final Fantasy IV
Golden Sun

Yeah! a bit of help for my run would be really good just because there ares ome times where i have to focus a bit^^
Quote from bangerra:
I can commentate on:
- Maybe 3D Dot Game Heroes

You are more than welcome to commentate!

I have my games (3D Dot Game Heroes, Donald Duck Quack Attack) covered pretty much by myself, but if anyone want's to be on the couch, feel free to do so. I'll be happy to answer questions regarding the game and the run.
Smörgåsbord
I want Crippe and Lord Radio on the couch during North and South! thumbsup
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from DrZaph:
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from DrZaph:

Requesting one Smiley

Would be cool to have both of you there Smiley

Thank you, I'm playing it again to better understand your routing/mechanics/glitches etc. ^^
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I don't mind who's on the couch for any of my games as long as they are chilled and/or know anything about the game. In particular if they're up for it I'd like to have AMV on the couch for Arkham City and Oasiz for Rick Dangerous.

I'd also like to be able to do some chat interaction for Arkham City specifically so if someone can make that happen I'd be grateful.

I can commentate the following games if people will have me:

Metal Gear Solid
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Binding of Isaac
Ninja Gaiden SMS
Blind Rick Dangerous Cheesy
TekWar
40 Winks
Toejam and Earl

... and Alko will have a pair of Robo AGDQ glasses (although what makes them Robo glasses in particular is anyone's guess) for whatever purpose he so chooses.  Especially if that purpose is Lion King.
You can couch any of my games robo.
Quote from bangerra:
You can couch any of my games robo.