Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Kotti:
Titan Quest - Anyone familiar with the game or even the genre could be there asking stupid questions that we'd otherwise overlook. No knowledge of the run required, in fact the less the better.

I would gladly be on titan quest then, it's a game that I have been on the fence to try myself and a friend of mines favorite game. Smiley
Pokemon Fire Red

I'd like to do the majority of the commentary myself but if there's someone who wants to grab a seat on the couch that is at least familiar with general Pokémon game mechanics and speedrunning then it'd be a big help to be able to delegate certain portions of the commentary in order to allow me to concentrate on the game when I need to.
I'd like to be on the couch for fusion.

If there's anyone else attending who is familiar with zero mission, they'd be welcome to help out with commentary to take some pressure off of fangs and I
Oh yes would like to be with on shadowgate if crippe allowes me Smiley
I was with last year talking but not really "invited". ^^
Devil May Cry 1 - Planning on getting AdhdAnkan and Limpo on couch to answer basic questions and stuff I might have missed to comment on
I'd be happy to do commentary for GTA 3 and Vice City
Maybe I'll also try and be there for San Andreas, although I don't fully know all the strats
I don't know who's running Antichamber, but if he/she wants someone to help out with the commentary me and my accent will be there to watch anyway.

EDIT: Just realised there was a tab with more details. My bad XD
I apply for

DuckTales 2 Good ending
Super Mario Bros. 2
Contra

and.. thats it. Smiley
and

Ninja Gaiden-block. :3
Sorry for writing again me and my stupid brain forgot about ice climber. Would gladly be on for that game Smiley
I'm also there with hetsig on his resident evil runs Smiley
And maybe the jak and dxtr that tharixer is playing if he accept.
usually watch him play every time he's at home Smiley
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Quote from AMVX:
Quote from Heinki:
Deus Ex Human Revolution and Invisible war

I will do my own commentary, so everyone who wants to sit on the couch can do it. Smiley
If someone wants to have a place on it saved, tell me Tongue

Again, may I get a spot on that couch for yours?

Congratz AMVX you got a spot. Tongue

Quote from curseddolls:
I know I don't know much of speedrunning most of the games that is going to be there
but for my own point of view I usually like to ask questions about the game when it's a game
that is interesting. And for me it can sometimes be just as good to have a "nawb"
next to you just as it would be with someone that knows everything since the one that
does know everything may take it for granted and not ask when special moves etc.

Anyhow my point was.
If you want someone with you that still maybe don't know 100% of your run
but can still make some good questions about whats happening on the stream.
Don't hesitate to ask me to join in. Would love to sit next to you
and  learn from your games as well. Smiley

- cursed

I think that is a cool idea, I explain a lot of the glitches and clips already in my commentary, but maybe I leave something out
which I haven't thought about before, so if you want you can join in too. Cheesy

And I guess LotsOfS would be interested in the other couch spot? I will keep that for him then at least. Cheesy
I will do some commentary of my own for Final Fantasy VII.
Anyone who has offered to commentate is more than welcome to support me.
I can commentate on:

- Strider NES (if I don't end up running it)
- Chip 'n Dale
- DuckTales

- Maybe 3D Dot Game Heroes
Dog
For both Jak 2 and Jak 3 i will do commentary, but i want Rozerr and TerliManor on the couch to do some as well.

To chill without a mic Noizeeh, Sonicku, Cereth or XeroKynos could be there as well :).

I'm able to do commentary for:
- Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- Crash Team Racing
- Final Fantasy VII
- Spyro 2
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
- Hercules
Smörgåsbord
I'm able to do commentary for:
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (+BadBrakes would be sweet!)
- North & South
- Ittle Dew
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Grim Fandango
Quote from Heinki:
Quote from curseddolls:
I know I don't know much of speedrunning most of the games that is going to be there
but for my own point of view I usually like to ask questions about the game when it's a game
that is interesting. And for me it can sometimes be just as good to have a "nawb"
next to you just as it would be with someone that knows everything since the one that
does know everything may take it for granted and not ask when special moves etc.

Anyhow my point was.
If you want someone with you that still maybe don't know 100% of your run
but can still make some good questions about whats happening on the stream.
Don't hesitate to ask me to join in. Would love to sit next to you
and  learn from your games as well. Smiley

- cursed

I think that is a cool idea, I explain a lot of the glitches and clips already in my commentary, but maybe I leave something out
which I haven't thought about before, so if you want you can join in too. Cheesy

And I guess LotsOfS would be interested in the other couch spot? I will keep that for him then at least. Cheesy

Sure I'm gain Smiley
Just happy that someone asks since I don't have the deepest knowledge of the games Smiley
Truljin @ Twitch
I would like to have someone while I do both Singularity and Beyond Good & Evil since none of my regulars can attend.
Quote from lillbrorsan:
I would like to have someone while I do both Singularity and Beyond Good & Evil since none of my regulars can attend.

i have played quite a bit of beyond good & evil, i could definitely talk about that if you want me to, i dont think i have played/know singularity, but i can learn about it if you want?
Quote from MEvRNG:
Pokemon Fire Red

I'd like to do the majority of the commentary myself but if there's someone who wants to grab a seat on the couch that is at least familiar with general Pokémon game mechanics and speedrunning then it'd be a big help to be able to delegate certain portions of the commentary in order to allow me to concentrate on the game when I need to.

I've watched and enjoyed quite a bit of pokemon-runs while grinding Magic: Online or Hearthstone, and the games really interest me as speedrunning-entitys, so if you're interested I would be happy to join you.
I love speedruns!
I can commentary Resident Evil 4 if it's needed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Hetsig:
I can commentary Resident Evil 4 if it's needed.

The runner of RE4 dropped out Sad
Smörgåsbord
People who has responded but not written in here!

Ice Climbers - Coolkid
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - BadBrakes
Kung Fu - BadBrakes
Little Samson - Kennyman666
Battle Kid - Kennyman666

Truljin @ Twitch
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from lillbrorsan:

i have played quite a bit of beyond good & evil, i could definitely talk about that if you want me to, i dont think i have played/know singularity, but i can learn about it if you want?

If you want to then sure, will probably have Tirean help me as well Cheesy
Quote from lillbrorsan:
Quote from j4sp3rr:
Quote from lillbrorsan:

If you want to then sure, will probably have Tirean help me as well Cheesy

If i didn't want to i would not have suggested it Tongue
The results are in
I pretty much have the commentary on both SSX 3 and Timesplitters down, but if anyone wants to join me on the couch for any of the runs you're welcome to do so.