Smiley
Sad
<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I can commentate Splinter Cell: Blacklist by myself, but if someone who knows stuff about the game wants to commentate with me, just let me know!
Quote from KrazyRasmus:
Quote from bangerra:
You can couch any of my games robo.
Quote from bangerra:
Quote from KrazyRasmus:
Quote from bangerra:
You can couch any of my games robo.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from RoboSparkle:
... and Alko will have a pair of Robo AGDQ glasses (although what makes them Robo glasses in particular is anyone's guess) for whatever purpose he so chooses.  Especially if that purpose is Lion King.

I said Robo's glasses then, merely implying that you're the owner Wink
Edit history:
AMVX: 2014-07-19 09:15:56 am
www.twitch.tv/amvx
Quote from lillbrorsan:
I would like to have someone while I do both Singularity and Beyond Good & Evil since none of my regulars can attend.

Well I will be there watching your Singularity run, but I'm just going to be watching since I have seen about 20 minutes of the game actually run before.

I did really enjoy the game, just no nothing about the speedrun.

Quote from Nikneim:
I can commentate Splinter Cell: Blacklist by myself, but if someone who knows stuff about the game wants to commentate with me, just let me know!

I know a fair bit about the game, even though I have never run it before.
Edit history:
Nikneim: 2014-07-19 10:05:11 am
Nikneim: 2014-07-19 10:04:49 am
Quote from AMVX:
I know a fair bit about the game, even though I have never run it before.

Cool, you can commentate if you want! If you have questions about something, just ask Cheesy
Infinite Combo
I could commentate X2 if Ajarmar wants it
or at least couch it, since I know pretty much everything about the game.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Kotti:
Tunnel Rats - Fans of Uwe Boll can join in.

I'm a fan of bad movies and Uwe Boll is no exception for that Cheesy
You can never run enough games
For Metroid Prime 3, I can probably do most of it by myself, but if anyone is willing to learn a couple of things about the run, or is just interested in the game, then that would be cool to have some other people for when I can't talk as easily or to bring up stuff I perhaps forgot to explain, or didn't realise I missed off. Just let me know if you want in!
Edit history:
Gaël: 2014-07-20 12:28:20 pm
I'm looking for a commentator for my Final Fantasy III run (bonus game so I don't know on what day it'll be) because I'm a bit shy and probably won't be able to talk a lot while playing on camera.

the run is really short and I'm willing to teach you everything there is to know about the run before or at ESA, it shouldn't take more than 20min.
in the meantime if you're interested you can watch the "Final Fantasy 3 glitched tutorial" video by deogenerate (http://www.twitch.tv/deogenerate/c/2823288) or the shitty run I call my PB (youtube.com/watch?v=OVVfahZWiuU)
Edit history:
Illudude: 2014-07-20 02:54:33 pm
Admiralsmit for my Goldeneye 007 100% run.
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-20 03:02:49 pm
Quote from Gaël:
I'm looking for a commentator for my Final Fantasy III run (bonus game so I don't know on what day it'll be) because I'm a bit shy and probably won't be able to talk a lot while playing on camera.

the run is really short and I'm willing to teach you everything there is to know about the run before or at ESA, it shouldn't take more than 20min.
in the meantime if you're interested you can watch the "Final Fantasy 3 glitched tutorial" video by deogenerate (http://www.twitch.tv/deogenerate/c/2823288) or the shitty run I call my PB (youtube.com/watch?v=OVVfahZWiuU)

i love to do commentary, if you can't find someone that knows the game, i'm up for it, i'll learn your game from you obviously Cheesy
Hi, anyone interested in COUCH CASTING for my CHAOS LEGION run? Cheesy
Quote from Deathtome:

looks like a fun game.. if no one else are down for it I can take a seat ^^
never seen it before but looks quite interesting Smiley
For Croc I'd like to have ThaRixer and FlippyO on the couch. Potentially DistantSun if he decides to change his mind, as he knows a lot about the game and would be able to provide insightful commentary.
Quote from curseddolls:
Quote from Deathtome:

looks like a fun game.. if no one else are down for it I can take a seat ^^
never seen it before but looks quite interesting Smiley

Thanks Curseddolls! I appreciate it. Smiley Let's see how it turns out. =)
This is entirely up to the runner, if they wants me there or not :')

Games I'll be able to commentate for:
Twilight Princess
Pokemon Fire Red/Leave Green
Quote from BaalNocturno:
Quote from Zwajken:
Eternal Darkness - Tdawg has said to maybe wanting for commentary for my run. Any people who are familiar with the game or just interesting are more than welcome to tag along.

I dont know how it is run, but i know the game, played it a lot Smiley If you are ok with that i would like to sit on the couch ^^

Then you are more then welcome to join in, of course! We can talk more about it there!
Hard Reset - commentary needed

It would be awesome if someone could talk a little bit about Hard Reset during my run.
But I think that there is no one who played this game, so I have to do it on my own I guess.
The good thing is that I run on the second stream, so it will be more a speedrun route show off and a little explanation.

@ Alko and Beer - The Last Eichhof

I would much appreciate it if you want to comment a little bit <3
I am horrible at playing AND explaining at the same time.

Just watch the full run and/or play the game a few round for yourself and you can talk a little bit. Maybe you also know the German Beer Companys which are shown in the game Cheesy