--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
icedpingu: 2013-07-11 05:18:13 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from dxtr:
Remember that the computer should be stationed in the streaming room at all time for easy setup.

Yeah, that's why I'm taking my 2nd laptop. I wouldnt take your laptop away, I only thought for using it for recording the runs ^^
Precursor
With all the space I'll be having in my car, especially if that newly freed fourth spot doesn't get filled, I'm seriously starting to consider bringing in my desktop computer. I'm not completely certain what function it could serve, however. Maybe it could be a central system on the donation station (as long as I set up some, let's say, privacy measures first)? Or maybe just to have a good(-ish) computer in the practice/casual play room, rather than just laptops.
Quote from KennyMan666:
With all the space I'll be having in my car, especially if that newly freed fourth spot doesn't get filled, I'm seriously starting to consider bringing in my desktop computer. I'm not completely certain what function it could serve, however. Maybe it could be a central system on the donation station (as long as I set up some, let's say, privacy measures first)? Or maybe just to have a good(-ish) computer in the practice/casual play room, rather than just laptops.

I think it's a good idea and I think it can be put to good use Smiley
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from ozzy88:
Quote from KennyMan666:

I think it's a good idea and I think it can be put to good use Smiley

2nd that Smiley
Precursor
Alright then, I'll bring it (unless the car gets filled by other means, because I'll be prioritizing getting people to the event). Gives me a good excuse to remove most of the cables underneath my desk so I can give that a good cleaning, too.

Also: Does anyone want me to bring my Hauppauge HDPVR (captures component)?
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Are you guys all set with TVs?
Yup, more is more but I don't think we are in desperate need of more or anything.
Dog
I'm bringing a PAL PS2, and a modchipped wii.

My PS2 doesnt read ps1 discs very well, is it possible for me to borrow a PAL PS1/PS2 for my Crash Bandicoot 2 run?
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Quote from ozzy88:
Yup, more is more but I don't think we are in desperate need of more or anything.

Ok! Just left my stuff to Dxtr, that V60 was filled to the brim!

Only Offense Will Survive
I noticed that some guys are brining a console with some fighting games. Should I bring a stick or are you not interested in a few casual matches?
What is a man?
Quote from Sunblade:
I noticed that some guys are brining a console with some fighting games. Should I bring a stick or are you not interested in a few casual matches?

I'm interested in casual matches :), would have brought my stick, but it's too heavy/big/at home Sad
Only Offense Will Survive
Okay. I will try to bring it with me. Smiley