<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I actually have to check, are there people who will have a Wii to borrow me during my runs? I'll bring my own controllers (and games, obviously). Also, I would really need a Wii which has the NTSC or NTSC-J version of Star Fox 64 on VC...? I realize I am kind of late with this but... yeah.
I will bring:
2 NES-controllers
Zelda II NTSC (NES)
Ninja Gaiden NTSC (NES)
Rygar NTSC (NES)

I plan to bring (more or less non-marathon things) if I can make room for it:
Ninja Gaiden 2 NTSC (NES)
Contra NTSC (NES)
NTSC NES-console with hook-ups.
PS2 slim console PAL (not modded) with hook-ups.
Around 70 PS1/PS2 PAL games (most of them I've never played before) in a cd/dvd carry case.
Dog
Im bringing too many games to count. But as for consoles im bringing a PAL PS2 that cant read PS1 discs, but works fine. I'm also bringing a modded wii. I believe noizeeh is going too do 16-star if the donation insentive gets met.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
It was requested I bring my PAL-PS1 for non-marathon stuff (correct?) which I'm going to do.
Hockey enthusiast
Dreamcast + Chu Chu Rocket?
Maybe Smiley
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Sorry for the delay in adding my contributions, guys:

I will be bringing:

Games:
Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)
James Pond 2: Robocod (Mega Drive)
Chaos Engine (Mega Drive)
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Mega Drive)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
Great Giana Sisters (emulated via WinUAE)

Consoles / Accessories
Mega Drive (PAL)
Unless I can get my converter delivered this week, I'll be bringing my Master System (PAL)
Mega Drive Multitap (Mega Bomberman anyone?) + controllers (3-4)
All associated cables, will be a mix of Composite and aerial
Bringing some playstation controllers and multitap for Micro Machines, Micro Maniacs and Overboard shenanigans Smiley
Speed is all that matters.
Quote from Alko:
It was requested I bring my PAL-PS1 for non-marathon stuff (correct?) which I'm going to do.

Will be added.
Quote from Edenal:
Dreamcast + Chu Chu Rocket?
Maybe Smiley

I already added Chu Chu Rocket, it just doesn't look like anyone's gonna bring a dreamcast or did I miss that somehow?
I quote myself:
Quote from Pottoww:
I actually have to check, are there people who will have a Wii to borrow me during my runs? I'll bring my own controllers (and games, obviously). Also, I would really need a Wii which has the NTSC or NTSC-J version of Star Fox 64 on VC...? I realize I am kind of late with this but... yeah.
Looking at the current list I would like to take a couple things off.
Seeing as there are already a huge amount of PS2s can you take mine off the list. I know it's nice to have spares availavle but there are already a lot there Tongue
I will defo bring my Gamecube and N64 (My N64 controllers joystick is bust... too many heated mario party games ;D) and I have gamecube controllers spare (someone are mutant third party ones :D)
I see there are a few SNES's. I can still bring mine as a spare? It's small and light so it would make sense to bring it (unless you guys think otherwise). I am just thinking of packing space and what not.
Edit history:
oasiz: 2013-07-09 06:14:08 am
Iha paska
Amiga500(with 512K trapdoor RAM) + A520 modulator (composite output), power brick and a bunch of warez.
CP-255I scaler (eats pretty much anything and scales it to HDMI with nn resolution)
cga2vga scaler kit with sync splitter and yadda yadda... basically allows SCART RGB input and scales it to VGA specs and does d-sub output.
powered d-sub splitter (that VGA cable thing). This should allow amiga gaming easily.
133MHz pentium MMX laptop for some DOS gaming action (I challenge you all in a Liero 1.33 tournament!)

I might bring something else but those are for starters.
Quote from Pottoww:
I quote myself:
Quote from Pottoww:

I don't have a Wii but I am bringing my 64drive (flashcard) with all N64 games on it - including all versions of Star Fox 64. So, if it would come down to it you can just play it on the N64. There is no emulation so it's identical to a regular cart.
I'll be bringing:

GBA SP + GCN Link Cable
GB Player for GCN + Disc
NES controller
Modded NES controller for SMS/C64/Amiga
3x 1.5m AV cable
Giutech PC/PS3 USB controller

ASUS N56V Laptop  -  i7 2.3Ghz / GeForce 650M GT 2GB / 8GB RAM
HDMI 1.5m HiSpeed cable
Hockey enthusiast
Still in need of HDMI-splitters.

Could also use at least 1 SCART/Composite switch.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Edenal:
Could also use at least 1 SCART/Composite switch.

I'll be bringing one (or two) of those composite in scart out switches. If that's the one you're looking for (between composite out of the console and scart into the TV).

Also, iMisty, sorry for asking what's probably a dumb question, but im confused by the word 'defo' … Are you, or are you not bringing your N64?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Great, my laptop just died. (I'm so sorry edenal ;__;)
I have a second one, but it doesn't meet the requirements for capturing from the AVerMedia LGP. I've tested it right now and the captured video (720p@30fps) is lagging as hell. So if anyone could borrow his laptop for the recording that would be great. The technical specifications for the laptop are:
Quote:
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.8GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64X2 Dual Core 3.0GHz
- RAM: at least 4 GB RAM
- USB: at least 2 free USB 2.0 ports (one for the device and one for the external HDD for saving the footage)
Edit history:
MrLonghair: 2013-07-10 12:49:52 pm
MrLonghair: 2013-07-10 12:49:05 pm
MrLonghair: 2013-07-10 12:49:03 pm
MrLonghair: 2013-07-10 12:48:34 pm
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
I've got a Scart (male) - Composite cable (yellow rca + audio), it could be an alternative. Putting it in there as it's no use with my gear, keep it.

e: I'm unable to find a female 3.5mm stereo to female 3.5mm stereo connector, advise a crew to go pick one up at KjellCo unless I've found it by like Friday. I'm in too bad shape to buy a new one myself. Other than that this big bag of equipment is packed and ready, will be picked up Sunday by dxtr, will say hi to the visitors.
Quote:
Still in need of HDMI-splitters.

I'll bring one
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
My Master System converter is coming to ESA as well!  Just to confirm
For my run i'll be bringing "Toki: Going Ape Spit", plus a few other Genesis games "Toejam and Earl", "Dynamite Headdy" and "Zool".
Quote from icedpingu:
Great, my laptop just died. (I'm so sorry edenal ;__;)
I have a second one, but it doesn't meet the requirements for capturing from the AVerMedia LGP. I've tested it right now and the captured video (720p@30fps) is lagging as hell. So if anyone could borrow his laptop for the recording that would be great. The technical specifications for the laptop are:
Quote:
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.8GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64X2 Dual Core 3.0GHz
- RAM: at least 4 GB RAM
- USB: at least 2 free USB 2.0 ports (one for the device and one for the external HDD for saving the footage)

@dxtr: So I looked up the list on the first page and you are listed with one good Laptop. Do you need your Laptop for practice or for the runs?
Speedrunner
Its up for grabs, practise or runs! :3 so no problem!
Infinite Combo
FAMICOM AV MODDED!!!
ROCKMAN 5
Nes to FC pin adapter
Quote from dxtr:
Its up for grabs, practise or runs! :3 so no problem!

Thank you! <3
I only need to install the drivers and the recording software for the LGP device and the recorded footage will be on the external HDD. ^^
Speedrunner
Remember that the computer should be stationed in the streaming room at all time for easy setup.
Edit history:
coolkid: 2013-07-11 12:54:36 pm
i'll bring metroid 2 (gb), quake (pc) and half-life (pc).