<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
WMJ: 2013-06-18 05:21:10 am
I don't know if it is updated by now but I paid last week through bank transfer and I'm also still in the red. I had also signed up for a bed but I don't see a yes next to my name but I did pay the 950 SEK.
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from WMJ:
I don't know if it is updated by now but I paid last week through bank transfer and I'm also still in the red. I had also signed up for a bed but I don't see a yes next to my name but I did pay the 950 SEK.

I guess you were the one who didn't leave a message then Wink
Put you in the green now.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Edenal:
There is however one person who payed to the Ludendi bank account without leaving a message. Will that person please PM me with the date of the transfer and perhaps a screenshot?

It could be me. I paid on the 07.06 and I'm still red :/

You are in the green now.

AWWW Yisss, thanks (Kreygasm)
My name is still in red, but I did pay yesterday. Maybe it wasn't immediately transferred.
Maybe Edenal is a human being having to do it manually?

So, it might be a couple of days between updates.
Edit history:
Edenal: 2013-06-19 05:28:15 am
Hockey enthusiast
I only have direct access to my own PayPal account. I update a few times a week.

The Ludendi bank account is another matter. Only Frezy has direct access, and he feeds me account statements once a week.

Quote from ozzy88:

What makes you think I'm human? Wink
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from ozzy88:

What makes you think I'm human? Wink

Let Jinny do it, he's China Wink
Edit history:
KVD: 2013-06-22 02:15:45 am
Quote from ozzy88:

So, it might be a couple of days between updates.

Of course, but he said he would do it Monday night, which is hours after I paid, so at least I wanted to raise the alert, in case something went wrong with the transfer. Wink
I sent my payment to the Ludendi bank account. Getting pretty close to the deadline ^_^'
Dog
Payed!
Edit history:
eisesmit: 2013-06-23 01:23:34 pm
MISHKIN4LIFE
Something has happened which may prohibit me from attending the ESA meet in july. I already paid my 900 sek to Ludendi. I assume the possibility of a refund is possible if I am not able to attend?
Only Offense Will Survive
Paid yesterday, hyped!
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from eisesmit:
Something has happened which may prohibit me from attending the ESA meet in july. I already paid my 900 sek to Ludendi. I assume the possibility of a refund is possible if I am not able to attend?

Contact me on Skype/PM/Email/Facebook and we'll sort this out!
Will the sheet be updated soon?
Hockey enthusiast
Tonight hopefully.
The Duce
Payment has been processed and it was marked WERY
Hockey enthusiast
Document is now updated. (Transfers made during this week to the Ludendi bankgiro account not included)
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Ah. I just sent my final payment to fill 'er up fully Cheesy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Edenal:
Document is now updated. (Transfers made during this week to the Ludendi bankgiro account not included)

I hope it will be more green than red. More than half of the people haven't paid yet Sad
Nice. I hope my bed is now secured.
Coole Sache, dass auch ein paar Deutsche dabei sind! Smiley
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Edenal:

I hope it will be more green than red. More than half of the people haven't paid yet Sad

I think there are still a lot of people who have sent money to the Ludendi bank account that haven't been checked yet (including mine).
Paid today, since ozzy reminded me of it. \o/
I reminded Dalfen and Crippe too, they both said they were going to take care of that soon enough ^^
Infinite Combo
I will send pay today, hopefully monday its set in stone. as in delivered.