<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think it means who is staying at the House of Culture and who is not.
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Kittycatwinters:
Hey guys - you're going to get sick of me before ESA I swear! Here's a new question of mine...

I regularly link the schedule into Joshimuz's stream as we get asked quite a bit and I've just noticed that there's a "Payment" tab at the bottom. I'm just wondering what the column for "F" is with the yes/no for everyone? It has no for some and yes for others. I wondered if maybe it means if people have paid or not but surely that's what the red and green means? Red for not paid and green for paid? Therefore what is yes/no under "F"?

Green = Payed
Red = Not payed

The column F is as icedpingu said. Yes/No on staying on-site.
Ah I thought so! I was just confused. Glad it's cleared up :')

Do we have to pay in full or could we pay in parts?
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
My gut feeling tells me, that you want to pay in full whenever possible, because you never know exchange fees n stuff.
Also, I assume that the organisers do not want to go looking 'Okay, so this is one third of Kittycat's payment, there's another two fifths over here, and where are the missing four fifteenths?'
If you feel that paying in full is too much for your account at once, we have a new month tomorrow which will mean more money for most people, or just slam it in the seconds before the door closes on 01/07. (Or maybe ask nicely and they might extend the deadline by a few days for you.) Just remember not to spend the money you are saving to transfer to Ludendi Wink
What is a man?
Quote from Partystar:
paid

Ditto thumbsup
Edit history:
icedpingu: 2013-06-06 05:21:55 pm
Quote from Edenal:
There is a soft deadline set to July 1st. [2013-07-01]

In the sign-up thread it says:
Quote:
Deadlines:
Sign-up: May 31st.
Payment: June 14th.

Which one is the final deadline for payment?

Anyway, paid today. The money should be coming next week. Smiley
Hockey enthusiast
Changed it.

It's July 1st. [2013-07-01]. Thank for noticing!
The Duce
Good. The upcoming salary of the 25th should make it posible to pay before July
Quote from WERY:
Good. The upcoming salary of the 25th should make it posible to pay before July

Yeah mine is coming on the 28th, but I decided to pay now so I don't have to worry about later. ^^

@Edenal: Thanks for the info!
twitch.tv/OC1_
I payed with the PlusGiro account. Saving the hotel bill for the 25th (will be staying off site due to severe lack of sleep otherwise).
Hockey enthusiast
I've just done through all payments and updated the list.
Paid through PayPal.
What is the name and location of the recipient when transferring the money? I need to fill this in to make the payment.
Edit history:
Edenal: 2013-06-09 11:58:13 am
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from WMJ:
What is the name and location of the recipient when transferring the money? I need to fill this in to make the payment.

Assuming you are talking about a bank transfer?
Recipient: Ludendi Spelförening
Quote from Edenal:

When is the next update? ^^
What is a man?
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Edenal:

don't quote me on this, but i think they go through the payments every weekend or so Smiley
I tried to do a bank transfer but it was too complicated. So I've just sent the money to edenal's paypal.
Quote from charleon:
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Edenal:

don't quote me on this, but i think they go through the payments every weekend or so Smiley

Okay thanks =)
Just payed through paypal.
Hockey enthusiast
I've been out all weekend and have not had time to update the Payment document. But I will tonight.

There is however one person who payed to the Ludendi bank account without leaving a message. Will that person please PM me with the date of the transfer and perhaps a screenshot?

Those of you that want us to get inflatable beds for you should have payed by now. But there are still plenty payments missing. I'll also contact you tonight for a final reminder.
Edit history:
Raphioli: 2013-06-17 09:38:06 am
Paid through paypal ^^
Quote from Edenal:
I've been out all weekend and have not had time to update the Payment document. But I will tonight.

There is however one person who payed to the Ludendi bank account without leaving a message. Will that person please PM me with the date of the transfer and perhaps a screenshot?

Those of you that want us to get inflatable beds for you should have payed by now. But there are still plenty payments missing. I'll also contact you tonight for a final reminder.

I paid today, might take a few hours to process the transfer from another country. In time for the bed I hope Tongue
Quote from Edenal:

It could be me. I paid on the 07.06 and I'm still red :/
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Edenal:

It could be me. I paid on the 07.06 and I'm still red :/

You are in the green now.