Edenal: 2013-05-28 02:11:03 am
Edenal: 2013-05-28 02:10:48 am
Edenal: 2013-05-28 02:09:22 am
Edenal: 2013-05-25 05:05:40 am
Edenal: 2013-05-25 05:05:33 am
Edenal: 2013-05-21 06:18:59 am
Edenal: 2013-05-21 04:00:26 am
Hockey enthusiast
As you already know. The prices for ESA2013 is 900SEK for the full duration and 450SEK if you are staying off-site or part of the time.

There are different methods of payment. No matter what nationality, we encourage bank transfers to Ludendi's PlusGiro account. This is basically a bank account for organizations.

There is a deadline set to July 1st. [2013-07-01]

PlusGiro payment method: - Owned by Ludendi
IBAN: SE77 9500 0099 6026 1601 9853
BIC (SWIFT-address): NDEASESS
PlusGiro account: 160 19 85-3
You need to leave name as a message.

Quote from Alko:
How to leave a message when transferring money: There's this additional field on the bank transfer forms which should say something along the lines of 'to be used for' (in Germany it says 'Verwendungszweck'). Use those two lines @ I can't remember how many characters to leave your name and stuff Wink

PayPayl method:
PayPal-account: fredrik (at) lidholt (dot) se
Make sure to send the money as a personal transaction and you will have to pay the PayPal-fee. If you are sending money to me, let me know in advance!
I'll transfer these fund to Ludendi's account once a week.

I'll be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Payment status:
You may follow your payment status in the same document as the schedule. But in another tab.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al2bOTojRyCldHpiZjJlZUtRRDJ2N21KVG5aNUdXaUE#gid=5
Thread title:  
Precursor
Might be good to mention when the deadline for payment is?

Anyway, I'll be paying at the end of this month.
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from KennyMan666:
Might be good to mention when the deadline for payment is?

Anyway, I'll be paying at the end of this month.

We're looking into that. As for now I'll put a soft deadline.
Also looking into if we can accept cash on site. But not promising anything.
Personal text
Quote from Edenal:
450SEK if you are staying off-site och part of the time.

Swedish word detected! >:)
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Scottish.

Tossing a payment in towards the end of the month, the PG messaging system handles umlauts right? I forget
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Darn it, online banking only allows for payment in Euros >__>
Prolly going to get this done, when I visit my bank next time … see if I can enter SEK there …

Jokaah, you're my friend ^___^ Och aye, Mr Longhair ~_^
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Alko:
Darn it, online banking only allows for payment in Euros >__>
Prolly going to get this done, when I visit my bank next time … see if I can enter SEK there …

Same here, I can only chose Euros for the payment method (SEPA).
So this is what my bank told me:
The only way for me to specify SEK as currency is to fill in the same kind of form that I need for transatlantic payments, and it then costs 12,50 €. Not an option.
Paypal might be an option, but I read they charge fees. I dislike.
If I were to send a payment in Euros, that would cost me nothing, since we are all one EU.

I would therefore prefer to just guess the exchange rate and enter a Euro value which should come close to the 900 SEK I owe you. With the risk of it either being just above or just below. Would the organisers be fine with that one?
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Alko:
I would therefore prefer to just guess the exchange rate and enter a Euro value which should come close to the 900 SEK I owe you. With the risk of it either being just above or just below. Would the organisers be fine with that one?

I'm saying that we are 100% fine with that. That's an issue we have to deal with. In the end I don't think anyone is going to have a problem if someone payed 1€ more or less.
Precursor
Conveniently enough, 1€ seems to be hovering around 9 SEK these days.
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from Alko:

I'm saying that we are 100% fine with that. That's an issue we have to deal with. In the end I don't think anyone is going to have a problem if someone payed 1€ more or less.

That would be awesome, since I have the same issue as Alko.

@Alko: I've tested the paypal option for sending money, and i had these two options:

Unfortunately my account is only connected with the credit card, I also would have to pay the fee.
But I'll check if I can connect my bank account to the paypal, maybe you can do this as well.
Hockey enthusiast
Don't think you can connect your bank account to Paypal. However you can transfer money from your bank account to Paypal. Then you another Paypal account without the fee.
Yes you can connect your German bank account to Paypal.
However I am now confused, since it doesn't say anything about a fee there? ô.o Maybe just try out the transaction and say if something extra is added to the invoice Wink
Quote from Alko:
However I am now confused, since it doesn't say anything about a fee there? ô.o Maybe just try out the transaction and say if something extra is added to the invoice Wink

I will do it.
Yesterday I added my bank account and I'm waiting for the activation code, which is given in the small transaction (3€), so you can verify it is your bank account.
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Alko:

I will do it.
Yesterday I added my bank account and I'm waiting for the activation code, which is given in the small transaction (3€), so you can verify it is your bank account.

3 €? =O I only got 1,80 .___.
Quote from Alko:
3 €? =O I only got 1,80 .___.

I found something in the FAQ:
Quote:
So einfach funktioniert die Bestätigung Ihrer Bankverbindung: Zwei bis vier Arbeitstage nachdem Sie Ihre Bankverbindung bei uns gespeichert haben, überweisen wir entweder zwei kleine Beträge auf Ihr Bankkonto oder einen Zahlencode zur Bestätigung Ihres Bankkontos. Diesen Zahlencode finden Sie nach 2 bis 3 Tagen zusammen mit einer Gutschrift von 0,45 Euro auf Ihrem Kontoauszug unter "Verwendungszweck". Sobald Sie den Zahlencode oder die beiden Beträge auf Ihrem Bankkontoauszug gefunden haben, geben Sie sie einfach in Ihrem PayPal-Konto ein.

I don't know why the send me exactly 3€, but I'll hopefully see that on Monday/Tuesday.
currently we have
900 Swedish kronor = 104.749478 Euros (for those staying in the house of culture)
+5 Euros = 42.9596413 Swedish kronor (for the bed)
450 Swedish kronor = 52.374739 Euros (for those staying off-site or at the House of Culture for 2-4 days (1-3 nights))

can we calculate with:
900 sek/105 Euros (for those staying in the house of culture)
+ 43 sek/5 Euros (for the bed)
450 Swedish kronor/53 Euros (for those staying off-site or at the House of Culture for 2-4 days (1-3 nights))
Precursor
Paid in full, including the extra thing I told you about in private.
Edit history:
MrLonghair: 2013-05-30 07:13:23 am
MrLonghair: 2013-05-29 10:04:40 am
MrLonghair: 2013-05-29 10:04:18 am
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
e: Brainfart turned out to just be a mystery. Paid 450, awaiting figuring out if I can come at all.
Edit history:
Joka: 2013-05-28 08:52:30 am
Personal text
Paid!

Edit: spelling lol
Paid through PayPal!
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from iMysty:
Paid through PayPal!

I can see 950 SEK on my account waited to be claimed. Smiley
So the payment over PayPal isn't possible with my bank account Sad

I have a question about the PlusGiro account:

Is this the right way to enter this information or this "PlusGiro account" only for people in Sweden?
It looks good.

I just sent out a transfer and hope, I paid enough ^^ We'll see what the exchange rate tomorrow says xD
Hey guys - you're going to get sick of me before ESA I swear! Here's a new question of mine...

I regularly link the schedule into Joshimuz's stream as we get asked quite a bit and I've just noticed that there's a "Payment" tab at the bottom. I'm just wondering what the column for "F" is with the yes/no for everyone? It has no for some and yes for others. I wondered if maybe it means if people have paid or not but surely that's what the red and green means? Red for not paid and green for paid? Therefore what is yes/no under "F"?