Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Gotta Go Fast!
For LoM, I think this one is fine since the incentives were already there when I got the list from Poxnor. I'd assume he's okay with this one.

For Crystal Bearers, this might be a good idea to have cut off points instead and have them in-game. I'll adjust the list once you figure them out. Smiley
Fucking Weeaboo
Kickerbaul (Challenge Mini-Game, choice of team Blue vs Pink.) [Cutoff: Layle and Keiss meet in the Royal Library, about 1:30 in] Note: This should be set as a combined total goal, but the highest team choice is who I play for. I may be able to do this just before the final battle, but I'm not positive if I can get there instead of being forced to go to the final showdown. I will look into this later today.
Save the Cows from Abduction! (Challenge Mini-Game.) [Cutoff: Cid and Vaigali's meeting, about 1:50 in]
Chocobo Circuit (Challenge Mini-Game.) [Cutoff: After Aerial Prison escape, about 3:15 in]
Gotta Go Fast!
$200 sound okay for the combined total goal? Updated the list, thank you for the updates.
SDA Speedruns: 1
Yes keep the blindfolded as an incentive. I can do it for Any% or 100% so it doesnt matter which of those win.
Gotta Go Fast!
Did you want a donation total goal set for this? Or is it okay as is?
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from djtifaheart:
$200 sound okay for the combined total goal? Updated the list, thank you for the updates.

Well, doing a combined total wouldn't work out well, since like the Save the Cows section is in an area I visit once, for instance. Kickerbaul I could potentially make a detour for (I didn't get to check this today, sorry). So the totals for all of them don't have to be high, but they should still be separate entries.

The only ones that could be combined is the Selkie Tango ones, since I consider that a two-step goal.
Gotta Go Fast!
Oh from what I understood: Combine total goal for the Kickerbaul challenge between the two teams (Blue vs. Pink). Did I misread that from earlier?
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2014-04-08 12:01:47 pm
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from djtifaheart:
Oh from what I understood: Combine total goal for the Kickerbaul challenge between the two teams (Blue vs. Pink). Did I misread that from earlier?

Ah, I was confused as to what you were combining. Yeah, that's fine.

Edit: Tested if I could get to the Royal Arena for Kickerball before I go to the final fight, and indeed I can. So change the cutoff to this:

Kickerbaul (Challenge Mini-Game, choice of team Blue vs Pink.) [Cutoff: After Jegran's arrest, about 3:40 in]
Gotta Go Fast!
Updated the first post. Thank you.
Kupo!
Right so apparently there was one SO4 incentive I forgot - Classic vs Modern visual style. Can be rolling if you want (I can change it whenever during the game, but would go for the changes on it whenever I change character names so at the major menus/certain bosses/character obtains). Classic is more basic colors with Anime portraits, modern is more updated/streamlined (and a lot easier on the eyes, lol).
djtifaheart, Make both incentives for FFX-2 $500 goal's.
Gotta Go Fast!
Both? Did I miss something from IRC? I only have the Perfect Ending for X-2.

Updated the total goal though.
View the Hot Springs Scene. I showed it to Poxnor and he let it through. He said make it $500 though.
Gotta Go Fast!
Alrighty, talking to Poxnor now, he said to make this one either $500 or $750. I looked up the scene in question and I think $750 should be reasonable for this scene. Sound okay?
Everything's better with Magitek
Could we make the hot springs scene a bidding war for or against it instead? Tongue
Moo! Flap! Hug!
Do you think that'll be a war, or a runaway? (honest question)
Fucking Weeaboo
OPINION: Given that most of our audience is probably male and it's a scene involving women bathing, runaway.
Gotta Go Fast!
I agree with Sir VG on that. It's a good idea in theory, but it'll probably be a runaway.
Fucking Weeaboo
While not up to me, I'm wondering if there should be a donation incentive for Lightning Returns for voice acting language between Japanese and English? The text itself will still be in English of course, but I hear so many complaints about Lightning and Hope's VAs, though they are vastly improved (especially Lightning) from XIII. Caius is awesome, regardless of language (though then again, Caius in English is Liam O'Brien).

Also, I can't believe I didn't speak up yet to be commentary for that game.
Moo! Flap! Hug!
Added you as commentary.

Is the voice acting a rolling incentive, or a fixed (chosen at the start) incentive?  I'm open to a rolling language incentive; but, if it's fixed, I'd rather keep both voice and text in English.  I think language incentives, if they're not rolling, have too high a probability of driving viewers away if it's not English.
Fucking Weeaboo
If I remember correctly, it can be changed at any time in the options menu. I'll double-check when I get home. The biggest thing is if Essentia got the DLC for it (it's not on the disc but is DLC and was free for the first couple of weeks of release).
Whatever you like tifaheart. The only incentives I really want to succeed are the ones that affect the route. Like 100% Suikoden
Fucking Weeaboo
I booted up Lightning Returns to see if you can switch voice languages during play. Assuming the PS3 version is the same (which I'm pretty sure it is), then yes you can. It takes a few seconds for the game to do the language change, but not that long (it takes about 6 seconds to load what it needs on my 360).

So now it's a matter of if Essentia has the DLC and is willing to do it, but I think it would be a great donation incentive if we can.
Gotta Go Fast!
Looking over the incentives list:

Secret of Evermore allows you to name the character and dog, correct? Anyone know the max character (letter) limit count for them?

FFgamer: I'll leave it as is for now.

Sir VG: Been wondering why you weren't on commentary duty for LR Tongue
Talk to the Hand
Quote from djtifaheart:
Secret of Evermore allows you to name the character and dog, correct? Anyone know the max character (letter) limit count for them?

There isn't one.

Or more accurately, there is, but it VARIES depending on the name. If I remember what I heard correctly, it's slightly over 100 font "points", and each letter takes up a certain number of points because they ingeniously decided to use a variable width font for naming your character. So yeah.

That said, in practice, it's a pretty generous limit, usually in the 15-character range from my memory.