Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 37 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
go for it! i can up the bounty a little if it would give you some more motivation. i imagine route planning might be a pain given the weird open-ended/backtracking structure of the levels, and the speediest option character-wise will probably be among the most fragile, but i don't think the game itself is too hard.
Quote from cyghfer:
go for it! i can up the bounty a little if it would give you some more motivation. i imagine route planning might be a pain given the weird open-ended/backtracking structure of the levels, and the speediest option character-wise will probably be among the most fragile, but i don't think the game itself is too hard.

There's a TAS which does it in 14:41. I don't think there's much debate on the route. Maybe on the weapon.

http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2032

I'm a Moon Crystal fan too, but I don't see that one for sale very often.
oh huh, didn't think to check for a non-published tas. the tas itself wasn't very interesting but i think a console speedrun would be more so.

i like moon crystal's aesthetics but it's not the most -fun- game to play. the stiff controls are the primary reason i'd like to see a quality run.
I'm offering $30 for an SDA accepted run of Oni that beats Beanman's time. (Individual Level table.)
Sweet! I've been meaning to submit my Oni run, but I was delayed by a hard drive failure. The videos were backed up, but on a drive that I didn't have with me. I got them back recently, so I just need to write my comments and I'll submit.
Exoray
Quote from TheQuietMan:
I've updated the list, but there seems to be a weird glitch that is causing my apostrophe's to be seens as "&amp;39" or "&#39;" I have no idea what caused it, but I'll fix them as soon as I can.

This is actually a bug in taiga for IE users. It happens when you edit the same post a second time without having reloaded the page. Make sure you reload between edits and you won't see this problem (or switch to some other browser when editing this topic).
Offering $60 for a complete set of Contra: Hard Corps runs beating all five of Mike's current runs and successfully implementing (or at least attempting to implement) all the improvements I bumped the game's thread with in June.

Mike only gets half the bounty if it's him who does the runs because:
* He already has experience of running the game so it'll be less work for him than another runner
* He's expressed to me his intent to eventually improve the runs anyway
* Half the reason I kept on looking for improvements was that he'd expressed intent to eventually improve the runs
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from moooh:
This is actually a bug in taiga for IE users. It happens when you edit the same post a second time without having reloaded the page. Make sure you reload between edits and you won't see this problem (or switch to some other browser when editing this topic).

Thanks for that. It saved me much frustration with the recent update.
Edit history:
arkarian: 2010-10-21 11:22:56 am
gamelogs.org
more like it's a bug in ie for taiga forum users. Tongue
Edit history:
mike89: 2010-11-08 07:47:44 am
SEGA Junkie
Offering $100 for someone to do a deathless (US) Hard mode run of Rocket Knight Adventures. Run has to be accepted by SDA, etc. Deadline end of 2011.

(Since there's some discrepancy between the hardest difficulty of each version, I'm referring to the mode where you die in one hit from anything.)
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce!
Here's a couple more from me...

$25 on Myth

1. SS or Segmented
2. Any%
3. No specific time limit (see #6, though)
4. Any difficulty
5. PC
6. Must be SDA accepted
7. Due by end of 2012 (extension available; let me know, though)

$25 on Myth 2

1. SS or Segmented
2. Any%
3. No specific time limit (see #6, though)
4. Any difficulty
5. PC
6. Must be SDA accepted
7. Due by end of 2012 (extension available; let me know, though)
from red to blue
for my jim power bounty, it is being pulled down.
Is PJ
Quote from Kryal:

Sad
ow
I would like to add an additional $20 to the Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage 100%  bounty. Peppyman already has a $50 bounty for 100% Single Segment, upping the reward to $70. Single segment would be nice, but I definitely wouldn't say no to a segmented run either so my cash is good for both.
Since Winter doesn't start until the 21st, I'm going to leave all the Fall bounties up until then. A number of other bounties are set to expire at the end of this year though, most specifically those belonging to The Maxican. If you guys want me to extend the deadlines on any of the bounties, let me know. 
Weegee Time
Skies of Arcadia Legends has been accepted, and it's also longer than the FFX run.

http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/skies_of_arcadia_legends__november_18th_20102.html
My name is unpronounceable
I don't know when bounties are usually given out, as in after verification, or when they get on the site.  In any case, I'll have to contact Zyre about that.  I think, though, that the SDA donation would make most sence after the run gets put up onto the site.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from mocliamtoh:
I don't know when bounties are usually given out, as in after verification, or when they get on the site.  In any case, I'll have to contact Zyre about that.  I think, though, that the SDA donation would make most sence after the run gets put up onto the site.

Well, that would mean you'd probably want to adjust the due date, because at the rate runs go up, that could be another 3 - 4 months at best. I think it's usually when the runs get accepted, but it's up to the person paying the bounty.
Also, my Tony Hawk 2 run is accepted and it has bounty from Hexrapper, but I'm taking it back and redoing after a late discovery, and then it'll probably be past the due date by the time I get the new runs even ready to submit. Bummer.
Edit history:
TheQuietMan: 2010-12-07 09:37:31 pm
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Well, that would mean you'd probably want to adjust the due date, because at the rate runs go up, that could be another 3 - 4 months at best. I think it's usually when the runs get accepted, but it's up to the person paying the bounty.

Yeah, it wouldn't be fair to have it accepted before the due date, only to get screwed by how long it takes to get it published. I'd actually go as far as to say when it gets to Mike and nate is when it officially counts as being on time. Verification is the deciding factor though.

I also hold off on marking any bounties as "Paid" until I have received word from both parties that payment has been obtained.
from red to blue
Quote from PJ:
Quote from Kryal:

Sad

Why so sad?

I am offering $20 for (PJ to do) a run of Lagoon. SS or bust.
Is PJ
YEHS
Everybody's favorite monster
i will add another 20 if he does it shirtless
Edit history:
mocliamtoh: 2010-12-10 12:30:01 pm
My name is unpronounceable
Quote from ZenicReverie:

I have no intentions of denying SDA my donation on account of the publication date, especially because it did pass verification.  So, I guess if you put that I'll pay it when the run goes up, that'd be great.  If that doesn't work, I'll make the donation soon.

EDIT: Payment has been sent to Zyre for the SoAL bounty.
The Speedrunning Teacher
SOAL bounty has been received from mocliamtoh.