<- 1  -   of 37 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Everybody's favorite monster
Quote from TheQuietMan:
Thank goodness that this recent forum update didn't kill any of the links I have in the first post. I've updated the list, but I still need to hear back from TGS and Trekhaak before I post their bounties.

What do you want to hear?
Edit history:
lxx4xNx6xxl: 2010-08-17 05:46:27 pm
lxx4xNx6xxl: 2010-08-17 05:43:04 pm
lxx4xNx6xxl: 2010-08-17 05:37:47 pm
lxx4xNx6xxl: 2010-08-17 05:37:31 pm
My name is 4N6/Forensics.
I will give $200 US for someone to run Lords of Thunder NTSC on highest difficulty level with no deaths and no cheat codes. Its for the TurboGrafx-CD or you can Download it on the Wii Shop Channel for the Wii Virtual Console. Is anybody up for the challenge?
welcome to the machine
Interesting.  I've always wanted to try that game.  Maybe after the STGT...
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from Trekhaak:

If your discussion with Lord_VG has altered the conditions of bounty in any way before I post it.

I was also on vaction this past week, but I'm back now and everything is updated.
Everybody's favorite monster
Quote from TheQuietMan:
Quote from Trekhaak:

If your discussion with Lord_VG has altered the conditions of bounty in any way before I post it.

I was also on vaction this past week, but I'm back now and everything is updated.

The bounty in my previous post remains the same
Very well.

Rask's Star Ocean 4 bounty also expired in July, but the conditions are still here.
from red to blue
Offering $20 US for a SS speedrun of Jim Power - The Lost Dimention in 3D SNES hard mode. Bitches.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hi The QuietMan,

I heard from szsk that Prognosis_4 paid this bounty today via PayPal. So, please edit the information in the 1st page Smiley

Trauma Center: Second Opinion, XS on every mission sub three hours, $100 offered by Prognosis_4 to szsk

Thank you,

MT
That's really great news. Now we have no outstanding ones. There is a situation with the Magician Lord bounties, but Stanski and Uyama have to come to a decision about what they plan to do with them.
Quote:
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (XS ranks, Sinlge Segment) - $100 paid to szsk

The bounty was 200$ and that's what I paid him.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hi The QuietMan,

I just asked szsk about the amount. Prognosis_4 is right. It WAS $200, the original amount. Please correct the information in the 1st column. I should have re-confirmed it before I wrote down. I'm sorry causing this confusion.

I'm glad it worked as originally designed Smiley

MT
This is my first post with the new forum.  Anyway I've decided to take down the Blue Dragon bounty.  I only made it since I wasn't working on it myself and I was hoping it would stir up interest in it elsewhere. 

As for the Pokemon Sapphire bounty, I'll keep that going until December 31 of this year.  If no one does a run by then maybe the few of us who want one could pool some money together for a pot to keep it going. 
Offering $300 bounty for a GTA 4 speedrun that shaves at least 4 minutes off the current run and which I can't find more than 20 seconds of planning mistakes in when I verify.
gamelogs.org
but now we know you'll be a verifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from arkarian:
but now we know you'll be a verifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Weeaboo
Maybe he'll purposely avoid being a verifier just to avoid conflict of interest.  Or maybe he'll have you think that and pull an about face.  Oh the drama!
Edit history:
TheQuietMan: 2010-09-05 05:47:21 pm
Maybe he'll be the only one of the thirteen verifiers that makes it through the whole thing. Again.
Sorry TheQuietMan but, I'm gonna have to cancel my bounty for Lords of Thunder.
1-Up!
Heh, or ExplodingCabbage can simply neglect to verify the next GTA4 run and then claim that even though it's faster, it doesn't meet his criteria for his bounty Tongue
Quote from lxx4xNx6xxl:

Car payments?
Quote from TheQuietMan:
Quote from lxx4xNx6xxl:

Car payments?

LOL. Something like that.
Edit history:
cyghfer: 2010-10-06 08:47:52 am
cyghfer: 2010-10-06 08:39:34 am
cyghfer: 2010-10-06 07:13:23 am
concerning my bounties: bump claymates to $40 plz and push all due dates to January 1st, 2012. the other two are cocoron and moon crystal.

also: beefy bounties for Kururin Paradise! i might make bounties for the prequel as well later, but i haven't played it yet. only the first of the four categories below that is verified will receive bounty money. the bounties are as follows (all due January 1st, 2012):

set of IL runs for Kururin Paradise (non-set time mini-games included) | easy: $75 | normal: $125
single-segment Kururin Paradise | easy: $150 | normal: $200
Edit history:
TheQuietMan: 2010-10-08 06:13:37 pm
I've updated the list, but there seems to be a weird glitch that is causing my apostrophe's to be seens as "&amp;39" or "&#39;" I have no idea what caused it, but I'll fix them as soon as I can.
Visit my profile to see my runs!
That happens to me a lot on the internet when I'm copying something over from a word processor.
Quote from cyghfer:
concerning my bounties: bump claymates to $40 plz and push all due dates to January 1st, 2012. the other two are cocoron and moon crystal.

I actually have a Cocoron cart. Maybe I should give it a go sometime.